Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,311 members, 7,811,922 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:46 PM

I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz (21748 Views)

Who Can Guide Me Get Google Adsense Approval In My Blog / I Want To Go Into Blogging. Please What Are The Pros And Cons Of Blogging? / Who Can Guide Me In Blogging. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by GreatrAnalyst: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Your courage will soon be rewarded. The best advice has been given, which is patience.

Every other person's vilifying you that you are looking for get quick rich thingy, look away from them. They would have lamented more than you if they were in your stead.

However
In addition, critique your approach, do passion-check at what you are doing, simply do some self-appraisal. If you don't have passion for blogging/writing, you are in for drudgery. If after 3 years, your skill and knack for writing is still suffering from majorly not knowing what to write, you really need to question if you truly have passion for writing/blogging. After 3 years, your skill of writing should have so much enhanced that you aren't struggling for what to write again. Growth and creativity should have happened to you in that realm. You wonder where and how novels writers get words and pictures from to write fictions (things that never happened) to fill hundreds of pages?

You may not as well need to be doing all the three things you mentioned, only one thing that you have passion for is enough to give you a landmark break. Find your place and fill it to the brim.

Linda Ikeji had done many things before finally settling down to blogging, and blogging she did for about a decade before exploding. What kept her going before her breaks?

Self-examination calls on you in the long run. Whichever thing you resolve, rewards come on the train of patience.
Good luck.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by faithfull18(f): 9:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Making money isn't easy.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:

Yeah I did but it's frustrating, I used some premium android apps to write and modify codes. Use kickweb server to establish localhost on my phone. And put my browser in desktop mode.
Nothing good comes easy
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by staytravel: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2019
blackpanthar:
you do not need another business. YOU NEED PATIENCE.

you are looking for a get rich quick scheme....

you need to knw that EVERY ONLINE BUSINESS TAKES TIME.

Very much agree.

These things take time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTZNxcr3K70
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Trolla:

you built a website with your phone?...
Omoshiroi!!! omoshire!! Sugoi!!

I dey here dey complain say 8gb ram laptop dey hang, and even a widescreen laptop isn't enough screen area, as ultrawide monitor PC's with screen size of about 3840×2160 are still the best for development.
But seriously though, i'm really interested in how do you do android and webdev on your phone?

Modified
You said web design not web development,its prolly possible, don't know much about design though
we all need to be thankful for what we have.
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by TheSage1: 9:04am On Mar 25, 2019
TechCapon:
stop deceiving yourself. Success does not come with hard work. It comes by grace. You're on this forum where a video of a small girl went viral on Instagram and today she's dining out with Governor. Which hard work did she do ?

Wrong mindset. Success comes with hardwork. The fact of the little girl gaining national attention is just one off event. You don’t attain success in life by waiting and hoping for luck but through careful and intelligent application of quality efforts consistently.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by light101: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
TechCapon:
stop deceiving yourself. Success does not come with hard work. It comes by grace. You're on this forum where a video of a small girl went viral on Instagram and today she's dining out with Governor. Which hard work did she do ?

So what advice do you have for the op?

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Bossjakande: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:
Hello everyone, my daily prayer is not only to have my own online business but also an online business I can depend on financially.

Here's my little problems:

I created a blog, got adsense approve
My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

I tried android app development.
Created one android app , I integrated admob and hundreds of downloads recorded.

My challenges :

It was very difficult to build
Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
I have designed and hosted up to 5 website
My challenges
Getting clients

Above all here's my major challenge :
No PC : I did all with my phone but it fustrate me a lot.

Please need suggestions on area I should improve on, or new online biz to learn

am also a blogger av write over 300 blogs on nairaland check jakandeola most of my blogs are dere but am on ban I can give u blogs to write den we shared the profit. I still have over 100 blogs to DAT av not post.
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:
Hello everyone, my daily prayer is not only to have my own online business but also an online business I can depend on financially.

My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

Created one android app , I integrated admob and hundreds of downloads recorded.

My challenges :

Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
My challenges
Getting clients

1: You are simply in a hurry to blow. This things have to be your hubby - No one quits his hobby!

2: You're a professional comedian if you are doing any of those stuff with a phone and not a PC.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by ajayiopy: 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
FOR YOU TO MAKE MONEY IN NIGERIA,YOU NEED TO BE MAD,FOCUSED,BE RELIABLE AND NEVER BE DISCOURAGED. A FRIEND REGISTERED A PROCUREMENT BUSINESS IN 2004,AND NO BUSINESS FOR 2 YEARS .HE CRIED LIKE A BABY AND ALMOST GIVEN UP. I TOLD HIM TO BE FOCUSED AND WORK ON HIS CONTACTS .SAME GUY HAD A PROFIT OF OVER 15M NAIRA LAST YEAR IN DECEMBER.
THE ENVIRONMENT IS HARSH BUT THE SKY IS BIG ENOUGH FOR ALL THE BIRDS TO FLY SAME TIME WITHOUT TOUCHING EACH OTHER. HERE ARE THE KEYS:
1) BE DETERMINED
2 BE FOCUSED
3)NEVER GIVE UP
4) ALWAYS FOCUS ON YOUR DPR-DESIRED POSITIVE RESULT
5) BUILD NETWORK
6)ATTEND SEMINARS
7) GET AN INFORMATIVE AND EDUCATING INFO THAT CAN CAUSE TRAFFICS
coolPRAY FOR MERCY AND FAVOR

4 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by CardinalStools(m): 9:07am On Mar 25, 2019
I'm really interested in blogging bro...don't know how to get started though...
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by GoodMuyis(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Maybe you should try to get a Job somewhere to raise fund, when you have gotten enough money to equip yourself, continue your journey.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Purplekush(m): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Ahh! This just reminded me of when I used to blog on my phone. And when I got a laptop I couldn't believe how much time I wasted trying to do it on a mobile device.

Traditional blogging is crazy hard especially when you copy the old time bloggers like LIB and their means of monetization is native ads...which is annoyingly slow.

Why not try selling your own product off your blog?

Google 'content marketing'

Then do minial jobs offline to save up for a laptop.

Meanwhile, Facebook Ads is cheap and perfect (depending on your niche) for anyone who's working on a shoestring budget and looking for paying traffic

You can make sales with as little as 2k on Ad spend using FB and Insta ads.

Again...sell something you're in control of. I've made up to 75k since signing up on NL selling tutorial videos alone.

Forget traditional blogging and think 'content marketing'

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2019
You build an app with your phone. Lol
You're a joker. I've been a web developer for 6 years and I've never seen the app that will allow you develop an app on your phone, except if you use all this custome app website that helps you create an app for free
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by noisy45(m): 9:17am On Mar 25, 2019
I have retire from blogging long ago. Yahoo Yahoo is the game now. I cannot come and kill myself i hated blogging when Google changed it's AdSense policy...

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by martineverest(m): 9:18am On Mar 25, 2019
literally,u are tired of posting fake news without warning from it

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by jetroolowole(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Join my ongoing campaign and you could have a PC in a month plus you will be part of my Digital Marketing Interns. Since you also do some web design we could also partner and on App development. Join my group at http://health2wealth.africa
Faster006:

My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

My challenges :

Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
My challenges
Getting clients

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:

My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

My challenges :

Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
My challenges
Getting clients

If you're good at blogging, web design, or app development, you will more than enough orders on Fiverr, Upwork, and the likes.

Check the business section; in my spare time, I could post the links of the Nl threads containing info on how to earn income regularly on those global marketplaces.

If you're not lazy, you should live comfortably in Nigeria with those skills of yours, if you are actually good at them.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by pisworld: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
I can see you are very desperate. I understand because I have been there before. My advice is to get a job and continue blogging as a part-time project. With patience, you will succeed. Trust me.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by TechCapon(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
TheSage1:

Wrong mindset. Success comes with hardwork. The fact of the little girl gaining national attention is just one off event. You don’t attain success in life by waiting and hoping for luck but through careful and intelligent application of quality efforts consistently.
read the biography of some great successful people, you'll realize success comes by grace. The fact is just keep doing what you do, all it takes is just one person to notice you.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:

My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

My challenges :

Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
My challenges
Getting clients

If you're good at blogging, web design, or app development, you will get more than enough orders daily on Fiverr, Upwork, and the likes.

Check the business section to know more; in my spare time, I could post the links of the Nl threads containing info on how to earn income regularly on those global marketplaces.

If you're not lazy, you should live comfortably in Nigeria with those skills of yours, if you are actually good at them.
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by chaw: 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
TechCapon:
You are short-sighted for saying this..success do come by hard work rebranded as smart work..let me tell you this if that little girl/family doesnt do anything to stay relevant and be on the scene she'll go back to square 1.. so how do u stay relevant?? Hard/Smart work..look deep into life and don't think like a woman

4 Likes

TechCapon:

Going to school is not hard work abi?

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by helinues: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2019
Blogging requires time and also you must be ready to spend money on promoting your blog
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by updatedws: 9:25am On Mar 25, 2019
blackpanthar:
you do not need another business. YOU NEED PATIENCE.

you are looking for a get rich quick scheme....

you need to knw that EVERY ONLINE BUSINESS TAKES TIME.

Thief..

People please don't listen to this Gguy. He stole from me.
He promised to help me get my banned AdSense account approved. I transferred 2k to him and he ran away with my money

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by TechCapon(m): 9:28am On Mar 25, 2019
Oluwaseyi00:

Bro, success does come with Hardwork.

I'd call Success story Grace or Luck.

The bible says he that does not work should not eat.

You can't amount to anything worthwhile without putting in effort.

Ask Seun, Lalasticlala and mynd 44 how many hours of their days they spend online researching.

If wishes were horses beggars will ride.
of course everyone has to work. But it takes grace for the little effort to yield tremendous success.

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by qanda: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2019
Welldone for the efforts you have put some far. You have acquired considerable skills, I advise you get more knowledge on how online business works - you will get useful information for the Career/Business section of Q and A App, download the App from Playstore, search for "Q and A", install first App from search result.
Also, note that making money through online business takes time and consistency. Dont give up.
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 25, 2019
It's simple, you're blogging without Purpose!
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Ikennablue(m): 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
Faster006:

My Challenges:
Traffic
What to write

My challenges :

Time consuming.

I tried also Web design.
My challenges
Getting clients

Bro get a laptop first. Never give up
Re: I'm Tired Of Blogging, Who Can Guide Me Through Any Other Online Biz by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
beatcoins:
we all need to be thankful for what we have.
I know, i was just imagining how stressful it would've been for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Else Have Noticed That Some Sites Don't Open On Chrome? / SMTP Server: How Do I Unblock A Blacklisted IP Address? / Does This Post Contain Hate Speech? FACEBOOK NEW Policy To Nigeria IPS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.