Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Can I Use One Credit Or Debit Card To Verify Multiple Paypal Accounts? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can I Use One Credit Or Debit Card To Verify Multiple Paypal Accounts? (1890 Views)

How Can I Use My Nigerian ATM Card To Buy Udemy Courses. / Verified Paypal Accounts For Sale @3k Only / Use Atm Card To Purchase Online Without Card Pin (help Pls) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can I Use One Credit Or Debit Card To Verify Multiple Paypal Accounts? by olapaypal(m): 7:53pm On Mar 24, 2019
How many PayPal accounts can i verify with one Credit Card?

I can’t realy be specific when it comes to giving a specific answer to “how many PayPal accounts you can verify with one Credit Card” Both Visa and Master.

Personally, the highest Numbers of PayPal accounts I’ve verified with one Card is just around 4 to 5 after which the card is Flagged suspicious and declined.

And sometimes after verifying Just Two Accounts, they immediately Flag my Card And suspend the Card from working on other PayPal accounts with the error “Your Card has been declined” When adding to another PayPal account.

This made made me understand you can use one Card for variousl PayPal accounts verification but you can’t be specific on the Number of accounts it can verify.

Using One Card to verify Multiple PayPal accounts
Am sure you already know that you cannot add Two card at the same time to various PayPal accounts. Instead you will have to remove the Card from one and add to another without that it will show you error like ” Your card is added to another PayPal account remove it or try another Card”

So if you must use one Card in verification of multiple PayPal accounts, it can’t be done In one speed instead you will have to Add it to one, Complete the verification, Wait for them to refund the Charges Made, Remove the Card from that PayPal account and use it on another. This will work fine.

In most Cases, after removing your Card from one Paypal account when adding it to another it will still be showing you this error “Your card is added to another PayPal account remove it or try another Card” in a case where you encounter such error even when you’ve removed the card from the initial PayPal account, you will have to wait for the system to read your account properly and get the correct message that your Card has been removed before adding to another account.

The system might not get notified immediately after removing your Card and that’s why you continue seeing that error.

When this happen to me i usually wait for 24hrs before assigning the card to another PayPal account and it usually work.

What If i don’t get refund before removing my Card

In most Cases it takes 24hrs for PayPal to refund the Charge of $1.98 or 1$ from your card but even if you remove your Card before this time, PayPal will still read , Identity your Account and credit you Back after some times.

It was officially stated that when your card is removed before refunds, it will only cause Retardation. But when your Card is there , the refund will be much faster and quicker unlike when card is removed.

And until refund is done completely, you cannot use your Card card on another PayPal account.

Wrapping Up: Verifying multiple Paypal accounts with one Credit or Debit Card

Am sure the above article helped you regarding your question “if you can use one Master/Visa Card in verifying more than one Paypal account.

Did you want to know how to get your funds directly to your local banks at the rate of 360/$ without exchangers? Then contact me via my signature

(1) (Reply)

❤❤10 Top Best Selling Wordpress Themes And Plugins In 1 Pack @ N5,000 / The Uprising Of An Entrepreneurial blog [Diary] / Free Web Hosting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.