Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,849 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (52258 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:04am On Mar 25, 2019
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji shares new adorable photos as she show off her Range rover and her mansion at the background.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-show-off-her-mansion-and-her-range-rover-in-new-adorable-photos/

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by itspzpics(m): 5:04am On Mar 25, 2019
See Some Sexy Photos of Linda Ikeji => HERE

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Bizznezz: 5:23am On Mar 25, 2019
very good... hardwork pays...

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by delugajackson: 5:26am On Mar 25, 2019
You have shown us your Range Rover, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are you showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a single baby-mama for life?

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by mustmust(m): 6:10am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
You have shown us your Range, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a baby mama for life?

Guy free this babe... Things atimes turn not as planned but she has done exteemly well for herself.

The guy below thankz for lending a voice

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by partnerbizz4: 6:10am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
You have shown us your Range, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a baby mama for life?

Oprah has no ring.
Rings do not make a person. Or is it because it's a woman?

I am a man and may prolly not have a ring..
The world is evolving.

Quit bashing females. We all have them- sisters, mothers, nieces etc.

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

135 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by tohyorsih(f): 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
mama Jayce enjoy the life of your head jare…nothing do you

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 7:32am On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by vanida6: 7:39am On Mar 25, 2019
Nice house

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Very strong Igbo lady

Very ambitious goal-getter

Very successful career woman

Haters at the lower end of the food chain can keep on hating

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Ibcrown(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2019
I tap into ur blessings

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by tstx(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Money sweet

See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Deltatoto: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
itspzpics:
Popular blogger Linda Ikeji shares new adorable photos as she show off her Range rover and her mansion at the background.

You like ?

Gist From Praizenews ; http://www.praizenews.com/linda-ikeji-show-off-her-mansion-and-her-range-rover-in-new-adorable-photos/

ashawo
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by NaijaRoyalty(m): 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Single mom
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
U
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by kense88: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
You have shown us your Range, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are you showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a baby mama for life?
na who wedding ring hep

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by bro4u: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
This girl and her obsession for gates...

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
I wish my future wife could be like this woman
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by yashau(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
You have shown us your Range, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are you showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a baby mama for life?
bad belle

5 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by DonBenny77(m): 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
Number 1 Boss Lady

I like oh

Chai, I don't even mind if its smerring.......

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

Ring?? Out of all the things in the world ...u ddnt see any other thing to use to degrade this woman......

Please, other than a public show of marital status..what's the usefulness of a wedding ring.?? So many people with wedding ring are living miserable lives and you are here trying to sound coy as if wedding ring is a great achievement

18 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

Better to be single than to be in a slavery kinda marriage

MARRIAGE IS NOT AN ACHIEVEMENT

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by bentwood85(m): 8:45am On Mar 25, 2019
CHAI.....

She is an asset to the igbo race...

IGBO KWENU!!!

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Dottore: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
Does she need to show you. Did she show you when she took the dick that brought her boy, she only proved that she can buy herself a hubby if she wants. Go and double your hustle and show us what you've got if u like or if u can.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Pavore9: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:

How does her having a ring or not, a determinant in your life?

7 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Dottore: 8:46am On Mar 25, 2019
Realbet3553:
Read below it
Why are u still poor. If you are wicked to yourself why are you wicked to your siblings and parents and other relatives abi they like poverty?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke Slays In Black Outfit (Photos) / Olakunle Churchill: "Tonto Dikeh Won't Pick My Calls, I Can't Reach My Son" / Actress Moyo Lawal Posts Sexy Photo With Severe Warning, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.