Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,788 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos (52267 Views)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Laura Ikeji Shows The Interior Of MC Galaxy’s New Car / Linda Ikeji Shows The Cars She Has Owned From 2008 Up Till 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
I tap from that blessings of hers..
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by harryakand: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
kernniejay:

who no dey work hard? If hard work pays brick layers and welders suppose dey build mansions anyhow.
Smart work is the logic, not hard work.
Exactly my brother and not forgetting grace.

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by demikerry(f): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Single mom
and so-
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by iswallker(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

In your village abi. Who gives a damn, if you're not lonely and you're living in a room and parlour. All this poverty talk makes me sick.

the poverty is in your mind.. undecided

wish you well in the future.. grin
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by demikerry(f): 2:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
1kBabyShoesNG:

So your major problem in life is a ring? So the people that are dying of hunger that have ring are better than her abi. Lol smh. Who ring epp. If you people like, don't make money and have a good life, stay there and be worrying about ring. Lord of the Rings.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin LORD OF THE RINGS!! cheesy cheesy LWKMD
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
delugajackson:
You have shown us your Range Rover, your Finger-print door, your Bentley, your famous gate, your studio and your mansion. But when are you showing off your wedding ring? Will you remain a single baby-mama for life?

Mr lame Troll.

Your mom, sisters and wife- what have they achieved with the wedding rings they have on?

I bet no body even know them around the face me /face you quarters they live.

Google your name- what do you see? I guess Nothing ?

I'm also sure your entire generation dead and alive hvnt achieved 2% of what the lady you are trolling has.

If you have nothing reasonable to say, Keep shut and get busy with your already worthless life.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Justinba1997(m): 4:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dis One Na Anodar Pesin Pinking She Don Dy Make Her Parent Proud,God When I Go Make My Own Parent Proud.
Re: Linda Ikeji Shows Off Her Mansion And Her Range Rover In New Adorable Photos by Nobody: 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
iswallker:

my brother is better to be poor in one room and have someone to embrace when its cold than have millions and be lonely..

U are the funniest dude in the world.....

U have an unrealistic view about marriage....and it seems u are confusing Linda ikeji's situation with being completely lonely....she has a son, she's not lonely...she might not have a customized d!CK at home....but she sure doesn't have the customized stress that come with marriage....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Ibu Flaunts His Children: "Marry Beautiful Wives For The Sake Of Your Kids" / RMD Undresses Live On Stage At Alibaba’s January 1st Concert / Davido 'Liked' Wizkid's Video On Instagram, Fans React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.