Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) (89607 Views)

Oyedepo Opens Care Centres Nationwide, Says Nigeria In Season Of Distress / Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:

Go and loose your own life first hypocrite...

Lol you are talking about Vatican. Do you know the amount of Gold the catholic is invested in? The Pope's carriage is a traditional carriage and doesn't reflect any sort of moderation. Have you seen the value of the Vatican estate? Pls stop talking nonsense.
I think we need to define the line between luxury and needs for some people.
One mans luxury is another man's basic need or necessity. Oyedepo can easily afford to change jets every day of the week if he decides to do that from his personal prophet offering alone. Some people who are used to buying coka-cola and biscuits from gathered offering or even building of mosques with state funds think everybody else function exactly like them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 8:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

I'm not bitter. I won't have a problem if Oyedepo was a businessman. Dangote is a businessman. But Jesus christ was against using the ministry for profit can you tell me Oyedepo doesn't profit from the ministry? Can you tell me he can't run his schools tuition free? Can you say winners don't have enough tithe and offering to cover expenses? Even if he collects tuition, cant it be as low as possible. It's just like instead of Jesus to feed the 5,000 for free, he asks them to pay at exhorbitant prices because it's heaven made. Then uses the money to build a place to train disciples, also at exorbitant prices that only kids of pharisees can afford.

You think like a yahoo boy and worse than a babalawo. So because Jesus feed 5000 with few loaves of bread, Oyedepo should also cater for the needs of many with a fraction of their money that they end up paying as seeds abi. He should be performing the miracle of multiplication.
What you are suggesting is witchcraft and God is not a God of confusion or author of confusion either.
Same God asked us to work even before the fall of man and so the miracle of supernatural provision is reserved for few and not a everyday phenomenon as you implicitly suggested here.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Your claims of Oyedepo owning things is very harsh. RCCG's former GO, the one before Pa Adeboye, allowed the church run schools to a certain stage before he cancelled it and I am sure he isn't related to Pa Adeboye. so take it easy on Oyedepo.
His vision for a 50,000 seat church and life transmissions to nations of the earth was received in the early 80s when satalite technology wasn't commercial or internet was at bare at incubation stage.

check through my first post no mention of Oyedepo. My post was rather addressed to the contemporary Nigerian church not just Oyedepo. And I don't think there's anything I said about them that's isn't true, if not. Pray tell.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Prodigytal: 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:

You think like a yahoo boy and worse than a babalawo. So because Jesus feed 5000 with few loaves of bread, Oyedepo should also cater for the needs of many with a fraction of their money that they end up paying as seeds abi. He should be performing the miracle of multiplication.
What you are suggesting is witchcraft and God is not a God or confusion or author of confusion either.
Same God asked us to work even before the fall of man and so the miracle of supernatural provision is reserved for few and not a everyday phenomenon as you implicitly suggested here.

This is the most foolish commentary I've ever gotten. So, Jesus feeding 5,000 people is witchcraft. If Oyedepo was truly sent by Jesus, he should have the grace to miraculously get the money to help any amount of poor people. He should take from those who have and give to those who didn't. That's what happened on the early church. Imagine this fool saying God's provision is reserved for few. I pray God holds this against you on the day of judgement amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by HigherEd: 9:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
iodineadamatine:

I mentioned you in my post with no insults attached. But someone that claims to be defending Christ(well not Christ but your bishop) can't speak facts without vomiting filth. I shall reply in same manner.

I referred to the pope and as the thoughtless slowpoke that you are you brought up the worth of the Vatican. OK. Since he presides over The. Vatican .mention the number of cars and private jets he has in his name.
Does his biological son, run the city alongside himself. Does he own universities in his name or high rise estates.

Your first statement proves you the lying self deceiving hypocrite that you are.
Just say no one can actually live like Christ. And Christianity does not exist. All there is is make believe.
Name the private university oyedepo has registered in his name..
Name the private jet oyedepo has in his name.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 9:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
MATEX30:
Its Bigger than this, and of a truth, the church is taking over...

See more photos from the Canaan city project here -

http://seedsofdestiny.com.ng/bishop-oyedepo-living-faith-church-opens-canaan-city/

Guy I don't have MB

Can u create it as a topic here,and post pictures
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

This is the most foolish commentary I've ever gotten. So, Jesus feeding 5,000 people is witchcraft. If Oyedepo was truly sent by Jesus, he should have the grace to miraculously get the money to help any amount of poor people. He should take from those who have and give to those who didn't. That's what happened on the early church. Imagine this fool saying God's provision is reserved for few. I pray God holds this against you on the day of judgement amen.
And I guess you were created by Satan or of Satan abi?
Please go and start your own ministry and be multiplying bread. Jesus never sent other Jesuses out but disciples. Give your life to Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit so you can be creating bread and houses for the poor. Even the Jesus you are trying to claim met the needs of the poor said the poor will always be with you and knew there were poor people in existence.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Prodigytal: 10:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
CodeTemplar:
And I guess you were created by Satan or of Satan abi?
Please go and start your own ministry and be multiplying bread. Jesus never sent other Jesuses out but disciples. Give your life to Christ and be filled with the Holy Spirit so you can be creating bread and houses for the poor. Even the Jesus you are trying to claim met the needs of the poor said the poor will always be with you and knew there were poor people in existence.

Ignorant pig. Jesus said he has given us power to do all that we did. He lives in us. He's christiana in us. He gave to the poor for free. Let your God of man do the same too.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by MrSpeaker13(m): 10:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
peteruuu:
grin some of his members are still living in slums o
lipsrsealed God dey lipsrsealed
Who told u he don't have plans for dem in d estate
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by CodeTemplar: 12:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Prodigytal:

Ignorant pig. Jesus said he has given us power to do all that we did. He lives in us. He's christiana in us. He gave to the poor for free. Let your God of man do the same too.
You see ... you are included in the us so go start a miracle ministry that takes five loaf and turns them into uncountable loafs.
You can call it bread on water ministries
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

Still out of the context. If you don't understand the vision behind those projects you keep silence. Those projects embarked Oyedepo were visions set long before many of you were born

My arguement with you is from your statement that despite everything one is waxing stronger as if waxing stronger qualifies one as a child of God not because of any project anywhere.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by hisgrace090: 6:17am On Mar 26, 2019
iodineadamatine:

I mentioned you in my post with no insults attached. But someone that claims to be defending Christ(well not Christ but your bishop) can't speak facts without vomiting filth. I shall reply in same manner.

I referred to the pope and as the thoughtless slowpoke that you are you brought up the worth of the Vatican. OK. Since he presides over The. Vatican .mention the number of cars and private jets he has in his name.
Does his biological son, run the city alongside himself. Does he own universities in his name or high rise estates.

Your first statement proves you the lying self deceiving hypocrite that you are.
Just say no one can actually live like Christ. And Christianity does not exist. All there is is make believe.

What do you expect when the holy spirit is not dwelling in one?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 26, 2019
hisgrace090:

My arguement with you is from your statement that despite everything one is waxing stronger as if waxing stronger qualifies one as a child of God not because of any project anywhere.
Waxing stronger means despite the criticism, Bishop Oyedepo doesn't bother himself. The more they criticize the more he grows. No matter how you try to please men,they will still criticize. All I see in their criticism is hatred, jealousy and envy. If they are in his shoes they would be worst than Abacha.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by mastar111: 7:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Unlimitk:

U were giving correct argument,until u gave urself k leg in the end.

What I wrote is what u are repeating

In d end u said they have investments and it's these investments I'm talking about

Have u been to cannanland in ota or Goshen in abuja.

This are city and I mean cities bigger and better than some cities in Nigeria.

With at least a constant population of 750000,do u know what it means for one person to manage a city?

Hmm,Canaan land alone in ota if u go there,hmm

U do know this churches also have cities abroad I personally know oyedepo has another city in DRC Democratic republic of Congo not to talk of Kenya.

But that's y I said u are somehow right that dangote usis richer than oyedepo.

When Forbes announced oyedepo worth.

He personally told them he was worth far more than that.

I'm sure he is not up to dangote in wealth.

On the issue of church size u comparing Catholic Anglican that are hundreds of years old made by white ppl to oyedepo a black man in nigeria,with their churches not more than forty years old,I'm sorry but that's somehow dumb.

If u want to compare,compare them to other churches by black African men.

or on African continent not Catholic Anglican, come on how can u compare them like that?

D only u can do is give them kudos for being smart enough to con ppl and generate tons of money.

If u go to some places in Ogun state where these pastors are investing because its not only oyedepo that's investing in Ogun state, u will be shocked.

The property values of these churches in Ogun state would run into billions

Bro, when arguing with someone I don't think it's right to say their position is dumb. Politely, you can say "not right" or "not true".

Now, I didn't give myself k leg in the end. I only stated the obvious. The Pastor is rich, but not up to dangote.

But wait. As old as catholic is, don't u think the Pope should be the richest pastor? That was the basis of the argument. Think about it.

But I understand ur point though. These men are rich.

I also attend Canaan land sometimes when I feel like. Not always. So I understand ur point. Peace.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:55am On Mar 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

Waxing stronger means despite the criticism, Bishop Oyedepo doesn't bother himself. The more they criticize the more he grows. No matter how you try to please men,they will still criticize. All I see in their criticism is hatred, jealousy and envy. If they are in his shoes they would be worst than Abacha.

Neither did abacha bother himselve when he was receiving criticism till his sudden death.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 8:01am On Mar 26, 2019
hisgrace090:

Neither did abacha bother himselve when he was receiving criticism till his sudden death.
The difference between Abacha and Oyedepo is that the later is creating jobs and empowering men while the former is using threat and intimidation. Oyedepo is doing what Nigeria government has refuse to do for many years. That man has impacted many lives globally. His investment had create jobs that the government refused to provide.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by islandmoon: 10:05am On Mar 26, 2019
lexy2014:

What u are saying is that it is d big men who will benefit from oyedepos housing estate. What makes u think that there is scarcity of housing in Nigeria that u are waiting for big men to move to oyedepos estate b4 u get accommodation 4 urself on d mainland?

what effort have you even made to get a house there? they only want God fearing people there, or do you want to go there and be smoking weed in your backyard? or be dunging poo in black leather across the fence? is it poor Nigerian that are living on the properties purchased by Alison Dezieani Maduake , Abdulsalami and other Nigerian politicians in the UK? guy, you no get talk.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:32am On Mar 26, 2019
islandmoon:

what effort have you even made to get a house there? they only want God fearing people there, or do you want to go there and be smoking weed in your backyard? or be dunging poo in black leather across the fence? is it poor Nigerian that are living on the properties purchased by Alison Dezieani Maduake , Abdulsalami and other Nigerian politicians in the UK? guy, you no get talk.

I dont c relevance or correlation with what u have said and d discussion we were having earlier& d points i raised in my last post. U clearly off tangent
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by hisgrace090: 11:15am On Mar 26, 2019
asuustrike1:

The difference between Abacha and Oyedepo is that the later is creating jobs and empowering men while the former is using threat and intimidation. Oyedepo is doing what Nigeria government has refuse to do for many years. That man has impacted many lives globally. His investment had create jobs that the government refused to provide.

Good men loves criticism because it empowers them to do more good.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
hisgrace090:

Good men loves criticism because it empowers them to do more good.
That is why he doesn't respond to critics because it doesn't worth it. So they can keep wailing till eternity nothing will change.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by dmakoy: 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
The Membership House Ownership Scheme (CanaanCity, Ota LGA) of the Winners Chapel under the leadership of Bishop David Oyedepo has been opened for the occupancy of interested members of the church.

The Apartments & the Ownership Costs are as follows:

1. One Bedroom Apartment: N4,890,000
2. Two Bedroom Apartment (Standard): N7,920,000
3. Two Bedroom Apartment (Luxury): N8,955,000
4. Three Bedroom Apartment: N13,150,000
5. Terrace Apartment: N23,970,000
6. Semi-Detached Duplex: N31,350,000
7. Fully Detached Duplex: N41,500,000.

INSTALLMENT PAYMENTS OPTIONS available.

Note: THE COST excludes Estate Service Charge (Power, Water, Security, etc).

Major Infrastructure in place:
1. 24/7 Power from the Canaanland Gas Power Plant
2. 24/7 Water Supply from Canaanland Water Plant.
3. Security Provision by NPF & Private Security firm. NPF Station (Proposed)
4. Medical Facility on CU Medical Center.
5. Shopping Malls (CU Campus, Justrite, Shoprite, Ota,etc)
6. Good Road Network.
7. Sporting/Fitness Facilities (on CU Campus)
8. Etc.

For more info,
Visit the website:
http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/announcement/good-news-canaan-city-estate-development-is-about-to-commence/

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by egopersonified(f): 3:11pm On Mar 27, 2019
One man changing Ogun to a mega state. Father use me to affect my environment positively. Ori mi ma su.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by dmakoy: 7:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
https://www.nairaland.com/5100385/good-news-winners-chapel-canaancity

dmakoy:
The Membership House Ownership Scheme (CanaanCity, Ota LGA) of the Winners Chapel under the leadership of Bishop David Oyedepo has been opened for the occupancy of interested members of the church.

The Apartments & the Ownership Costs are as follows:

1. One Bedroom Apartment: N4,890,000
2. Two Bedroom Apartment (Standard): N7,920,000
3. Two Bedroom Apartment (Luxury): N8,955,000
4. Three Bedroom Apartment: N13,150,000
5. Terrace Apartment: N23,970,000
6. Semi-Detached Duplex: N31,350,000
7. Fully Detached Duplex: N41,500,000.

Note: THE COST excludes Estate Service Charge (Power, Water, Security, etc).

Major Infrastructure in place:
1. 24/7 Power from the Canaanland Gas Power Plant
2. 24/7 Water Supply from Canaanland Water Plant.
3. Security Provision by NPF & Private Security firm. NPF Station (Proposed)
4. Medical Facility on CU Medical Center.
5. Shopping Malls (CU Campus, Justrite, Shoprite, Ota,etc)
6. Good Road Network.
7. Sporting/Fitness Facilities (on CU Campus)
8. Etc.

For more info,
Visit the website:
http://faithtabernacle.org.ng/announcement/good-news-canaan-city-estate-development-is-about-to-commence/
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Ubenedictus(m): 3:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
HigherEd:

Go and loose your own life first hypocrite...

Lol you are talking about Vatican. Do you know the amount of Gold the catholic is invested in? The Pope's carriage is a traditional carriage and doesn't reflect any sort of moderation. Have you seen the value of the Vatican estate? Pls stop talking nonsense.
Actually the pope's carriage is usually moderate, you can go to youtube and check out the poor 'apostolic palace' the past popes lived in, the present one lives in a guest house, he uses a tiny car and fly in a public plane. Apart from good looking clothes...they actually live in moderation even with their food choices.

The vatican has good investments but none of the popes will be among the richest because church money is n ot pope's money. He does not go abt amassing wealth.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Desemond: 10:54pm On Apr 22, 2019
Great article. I enjoyed it. And for sure It's amazing to perceive successful entrepreneurs. Bishop David Oyedepo is one of the accomplished or top successful businessman in Africa. Reaching his level in business might not be easy but I believe with the right entrepreneurial skills, you can make it. That's why I'll recommend that you read my article on 10 characteristics of a successful entrepreneur at https://metaproductreviews.com/10-characteristics-of-an-entrepreneur/
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 22, 2019
UceeGod:

No matter how you try to defend him, he still doesn't potray Christ in good lights. Would Jesus be doing what he does if He(Jesus) is physically present today?
Remember all those jets, big church buildings and houses cannot take anyone an inch closer to God's Kingdom.

Why will Jesus not do them? Jesus did the same.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 22, 2019
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

He is doing that with landmark and covenant universities.

If you know the quality of agricultural products from landmark at a low price you will appreciate his contribute to food in the nation.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Apr 22, 2019
Muyiwaipere:
Daddy freeze loading

Meanwhile which of your poor members who have access to this your estate ?

90% of his rich members were not rich when the joined him. He reprogrammed their brain before their pockets began to get weight.

Most of those you call poor today in that church will not be poor tomorrow.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

False Prophet: Uebert Angel / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.