Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,519 members, 7,836,977 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) (89605 Views)

Oyedepo Opens Care Centres Nationwide, Says Nigeria In Season Of Distress / Who is Pastor Oyedepo paying his tithe and tax to - Micheal A Adeniyi / Africa Richest Man Dangote Have 1 Private Jet, Pastor Oyedepo Has 4: Daddy Freez (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Unlimitk(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
PapaAdanna:
80℅ of his members can't afford to stay in that estate rather Muslims and so called unbelievers will occupy it all.
But every Sunday he will tell his members stories of how GOD will come and bring bags of money to them after they must have paid their tithes and first fruits.
If u are not seeing scam among these our so called preachers, I wonder what u are looking at. They are selfish and nothing like GOD

Wait how will Muslims stay in an environment where anything Islamic is prohibited?

There is no mosque only churches.

I think u are too dumb to see where highered wrote it's only for winners members

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.
he did in agriculture sector sir. People just dislike dis man progress

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Unrated900(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Not only that

Church staff/workers are allowed to pay for housing units in installments of 30 years.

Cheapest housing estate in Africa.
Largest housing estate In Africa
Phase 1 already has its own gas powerplant
To have its own police station, fire services, sport centres, hospitals and schools

Cheapest Unit - 4 million naira \ 30 years = 133,000 Per Annum
Most expensive Unit - 35 million naira\30 years = 1.2 miilion/annum.

The estate is currently only for Winners members

This one is in sifia pains o cheesy Lord heal him of jealousy...

But on a more serious note you lack wisdom. Govt would go and burn down an estate owned by possibly 15,000 people which could be housing up to 150,000 people in the minimum.

You think the residents would be watching you burn down houses they bought with their hard earned money. Land backed by a federal CofO for that matter.

You think Ogun state would be watching as you burn down the source of its largest Land-use charge income(on 15,000) houses simply because of one President's vendatta against oyedepo.

Even Abacha can not do that

Dont mind that man boy

He must he a Muslim suffering from family problem
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by forexprophet(m): 1:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
No matter how you try to defend him, he still doesn't potray Christ in good lights. Would Jesus be doing what he does if He(Jesus) is physically present today?
Remember all those jets, big church buildings and houses cannot take anyone an inch closer to God's Kingdom.[/quote]

Wallahi you are very stupid.... In Jesus days they were no car except donkey, Carmel and trekking.... Why are you not climbing donkey etc these days....small thing una go quote in the days of Jesus as an excuse for your stinginess, beggerly and poverty mentality.... So he should be dashing free money to lazy church members?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by BabaAduras: 1:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olawaleyy036:
Nigerian Christian author, business man, architect, preacher, and the founder of Winner's Chapel, Pastor Oyedepo Finally Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project "Canaan City" for Habitation.

See more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/pastor-oyedepo-finally-opens-his-mega.html

Pastorprenuer.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by HigherEd: 1:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

U forgot 2 add d private jets
Private Jet. Yes so?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by NaMeAboki: 1:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I pity this man's poor gullible flock whose contribution has been supporting his lavish lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
In as much as we commend David Oyedepo for contributing to the development of Nigeria, as a pastor, we expect him to be at the forefront of developing Nigeria massively. He should do something similar to what elumelu is doing. He should drive agriculture and ict. He has the money and the means. His methods are too profit driven, alien to the teachings of our Lord Jesus Christ.

Say what you know. Abacha did worse.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
mastar111:

Lolz. Keep laughing at ur ignorance. U think the pastor is richer than dangote?

Some people sef grin

the guy is drunk with ignorance
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Onlyonebuhari: 1:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Evil spirits will start writing evil things against pastor oyedepo.

God bless you sir for doing what the useless president Buhari could not do.

Your brain is dead praising a man who got free government money for nothing while graduate got nothing. And u blaming a president that served his country from 19years without stealing kobo.
Your education is a waste!
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:

Private Jet. Yes so?

What made u say this?

"And if Oyedepo wanted to show class he would be riding a Bentley mulsanne or rolls Royce not a Toyota sonata. Are we finished here?"
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Go to Shiloh

Na dem lots dey sleep for field. I shake my heads when I go there to officially support that programme.

They are the real zombies!
grin
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by peteruuu(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Some or most?
grin
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dino98:

You are getting it wrong. Alot of people are. When I see people condemn most men of God becos they are living like kings, it amazes me.

1) The general assumption is if you are a Christian/man of God u are meant to live in poverty or penury....that is not it at all. As a child of God u are meant to leave in abundance(Super abundance)..

"According as his divine power hath given unto us ALL things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:
2 Peter 1:3 KJV

"For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness SHALL REIGN IN LIFE by one, Jesus Christ"...
Romans 5:17 KJV

"For ye know the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that, though he was rich, yet for your sakes he became poor, that ye through his poverty might be rich.
2 Corinthians 8:9 KJV

The first scripture in 2 peter 1:3 tells us that God has given the believer(christian) ALL(everything) he/she needs to live a successful life. The second one(Romans 5:17) says the believer(child of God) will REIGN in this life. The third one(2Cor 8:9) speaks for itself....Jesus left his wealth in heaven, came to earth and lived a seemingly poor life, so that the Christian can live RICH.

As a mata of fact a Christian who is poor or living in obscurity is being cheated and not living to his/her full potential. The bible(which is the manual of believer) does not instruct the believer to be poor. The believer is told over and over again tru several scriptures to live in abundance. God is owns everything(He is rich), why will He require his children to live in poverty?? Is like Jeff bezos children living in poverty/penury. Tru the deceit and ploy of the enemy many Christians have come to accept poverty as a norm or as synonymous with Christianity.

Its a wrong mentality.

2) another assumption is that most men of God who live in superabundance are doing so on the Tithes and offerings of members....now I am not saying it does not happen, it does but most of them don't. Bishop Oyedepo, Pastor Christ Oyakhelome, Pastor David Ibiyeomie and so many more don't need the church Offerings and Tithes...do you know how much their rich members give them as gifts?? They themselves are givers, Like the way we have the LAW OF GRAVITY, there is A LAW OF GIVING, its a Law in the Bible, Give and it shall be Given unto in many folds. These men practice/obey that law and when it works for them people jump to accuse them.

3) another assumption is they live large and they do nothing for their members or don't help their members. That's not true, most of this men of God have a very good number of people they train, help, assist. The fact that the media only picks on their rightful life of abundance, does not mean they and their family eat alone....and another thing is, they help and are not interested in broadcasting it.

4) most of these men of God are using their own money to make investments on different fronts. I don't see how that is a bad thing.

4) I am 100% certain that alot of people don't agree with my points but even if u don't, you are not God....God is the one who will judge them. Insulting them and spreading hate is only doing more harm to you, than good. Even if you don't agree with them, move on with ur life, make ur own money and help ur family members, ur neighbors, those in ur environment, give to charity or live however u want but insulting them doesn't help you in anyway.

Ever heard of "modesty".yes. not rich nor poor. That should be the lifestyle of priests.

If you're honest with yourself imagine Jesus in the contemporary Nigerian church. Would he fit? The Jesus you read about in the bible. Does he seem like the person that would prefer building universities and flying in private jets. And preaching sermons on earthly prosperity. When evil and immorality has held the nation in firm grip.

Modern priests in Nigeria reminds me instead, of the Pharisee s and Saducces. Christ was seen as one who revolted against the system. The way you might think I and other who share my views are.

Know this, in summary there is a way that "seem right" to men but the end thereof is destruction.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Lovelife433(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
my fada ride on we are with u.

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Paentera(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tastefully finished.

Any idea how much for the flats/duplexes?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by valuedammy(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
asuustrike1:

Keep ranting all you want nothing will change

I know nothing will change, just stop been an hypocrite.
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Not only that

Church staff/workers are allowed to pay for housing units in installments of 30 years.

To have its own police station, fire services, sport centres, hospitals and schools

But on a more serious note you lack wisdom. Govt would go and burn down an estate owned by possibly 15,000 people which could be housing up to 150,000 people in the minimum.

You think the residents would be watching you burn down houses they bought with their hard earned money. Land backed by a federal CofO for that matter.

You think Ogun state would be watching as you burn down the source of its largest Land-use charge income(on 15,000) houses simply because of one President's vendatta against oyedepo.

Gbam cool
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
DonBenny77:

You are wrong, jets and such houses didn't exist then. Jesus rode on a donkey while others walked, he travelled regularly with his disciples in a private boat, he made friends with a rich sinner and was hosted in his house an alabaster box of expensive perfume was wasted on his feet, he made provisions for more than enough wine in a wedding ceremony. Don't associate children of God with poverty.

Oyedepo is a product of constant growth and favour over so many years. He started poor and with time and God's blessings he cant be where he was 20 years ago.

If the likes of wizkid and davido and our politicians can use jets to go about their businesses don't see why God's business should be different. My brother if you become a billionaire you can own a jet if you like and have need for it. Common nigerian player amokachi once owned a jet, many businessmen and politicians own jets. What's wrong with pastor owning jet?

Anyway, God promises to bless us to an extent where there will be bad belle...... so this your opinion is just fulfilling the scriptures

Just my opinion me sef I no dey go church, once I attended winners for the first time they didn't follow up cos I was a job seeker then I guess, yet I don't badmouth because once you do you are touching the body of christ

In d time of Jesus, riding a donkey wasn't a sign of wealth. It was a sign of poverty. Donkeys were associated with peasants. D rich folks ride horses or chariots. Horses were a symbol of wealth then& even now.

NB: even d donkey riding wasn't a regular feature of his travelling
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by akaahs(m): 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Generalnomercy:
Evil spirits will start writing evil things against pastor oyedepo.

God bless you sir for doing what the useless president Buhari could not do.
Yes, he had done what the useless president couldn't do. The question is how many of his low income earners members can actually afford those houses? ?
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by kay4kay: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
Not only that

Am not sure the payment plans span 30years. I think its just 12 months.

Please enlighten me
Thanks
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by joowealth(m): 2:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
Very soon we go start to see Canaan filling station....

So, you don't know before?
Come to Canaanland ansld see it for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Neyomickey1: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
Old stories... filling station dey for cannanland since time immemorial
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by HigherEd: 2:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
lexy2014:

What made u say this?

"And if Oyedepo wanted to show class he would be riding a Bentley mulsanne or rolls Royce not a Toyota sonata. Are we finished here?"
The point is if you compare Oyedepo lifestyle with that of his contemporaries he is actually not extravagant...
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by lexy2014: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:

The point is if you compare Oyedepo lifestyle with that of his contemporaries he is actually not extravagant...

I wasn't comparing oyedepos lifestyle with that of his contemporaries
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by HigherEd: 2:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
iodineadamatine:

Ever heard of "modesty".yes. not rich nor poor. That should be the lifestyle of priests.

If you're honest with yourself imagine Jesus in the contemporary Nigerian church. Would he fit? The Jesus you read about in the bible. Does he seem like the person that would prefer building universities and flying in private jets. And preaching sermons on earthly prosperity. When evil and immorality has held in the nation in firm grip.

Modern priests in Nigeria remind instead of the Pharisee s and Saducces. Christ was seen as one who revolted against the system. The way you might think I and other who share my view are.

Know this, in summary there is a way that "seem right" to men but the end thereof is destruction.
Alas nobody is perfect as Jesus nor his anybody Jesus. Jesus came for a specific purpose which is to die. If he were busy accumulating human wealth which he created wouldn't that be counter productive.

Haven't you heard of scripture that says he became poor so we can be rich...

But if you feel the pastors of today aren't poor enough you are free to lead by example.
Become the priest you desire and be poor as possible.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
UceeGod:

No matter how you try to defend him, he still doesn't potray Christ in good lights. Would Jesus be doing what he does if He(Jesus) is physically present today?
Remember all those jets, big church buildings and houses cannot take anyone an inch closer to God's Kingdom.

It is people like you you can be conveniently refered to as saducees and pharisees who will still critize Jesus if he walked on earth today like it happened over 2000 years.There is nothing ever good in their eyes..so you are only fulfilling your infinitesemal criticsm ministry..Ride on!! You only saw the jets..the buildings..but you dont see the other part..soul winnings and evangelism which has become the sole focus of the Winners chapel church and daily prayers as expected from the bible..all you see is the material achievement that you will criticize..
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Abimbola29(m): 3:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
Oga is he the one you are channeling your tax to?na him be government??
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by bezimo(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:

Why do you think he founded Covenant university(specialises in ICT among others) and Landmark university(Specially for agricultural innovation and advances)
What do you mean profit driven..dont yarn ignorantly if you have nothing sensible to say
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 3:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
GOFRONT:
It already exists.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Can the average church members afford it?
absolutely yes, cheapest estate in Africa, 4million per house, u can pay over 30 yrs, 24 hrs light nd good roads, for only workers nd staff though, also available to winners members only
Re: Pastor Oyedepo Opens His Mega Real Estate Housing Project (Photos) by adegeye38(m): 3:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Prodigytal:
Absolutely not, cheapest estate in Africa, 4million per house, u can pay over 30 yrs, 24 hrs light nd good roads, for only workers nd staff though, also available to winners members only

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

False Prophet: Uebert Angel / David Oyedepo & Oyakhilome Are The Richest Pastors In The World (Top 10) / Dealing With Incubus And Succubus Sex Demons That Attack Humans While Asleep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.