Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,835 members, 7,831,707 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents (40969 Views)

BBNaija: Angela Okorie Blasts Tacha For 'Being So Ungrateful' / Temi Otedola Gets Range Rover Evoque From Her Parents (Photos) / Genevieve Nnaji And Her Parents At Amuzu Nweafor Day In Mbaise Imo State (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by feeloscar(m): 12:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:
The rate of entitlement mentality in this country is very annoying.

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!
She even has the guts to say she is entitled to 1 million naira as if a contract was signed as per the sharing formular. Those 'dashing' her money should have used it in sponsoring 2 to 3 poor pupils in school.

3 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by feeloscar(m): 12:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

A slay queen violated the privacy of that poor family by filming the little girl, she did what she did just to seek attention and get likes on social media. Nothing more.

Now that things turned in good favor to the little girl, she's now feeling it's her right to get paid. Success's parent is owing nobody for God sake!!

Arrh!!!!
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Elliot2(m): 1:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am surprised people are supporting Stephanie. Why can't people do good for the good of it—be altruistic? Stephanie has a good chance of making it big through little girl Success; let her cash on this story. If I were she,I would quickly start a movement (campaign) of searching for the downtrodden kids and all and give them this kind of publicity, n watch as sponsors come to her help. She has the platform already, but girl only care about the poor Success' money. It is a pity,really! #Guys,please I need someone to help me with #5k to sort something pressing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by demikerry(f): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
spyg1:
No matter the level of my poverty you can't violet my child's privacy and go free, talk less of adding this sour statement on it.

Poverty is a disease.
No be only violet na indigo cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Kingspin(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
The parents ought to show appreciation without being told abeg.

Nobody anticipated the outcome of the video.

Thanking the lady is never a bad thing.

Without Stephanie, success video will not be.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Sirwallace(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
i don't think anyone is insane enough to demand reward or entitlement to this lady. she did it of her own volition. that being said, as the video eventually gone viral and success story and monetary rewards comes with it, courtesy demands that the parent should show some level of appreciation to this lady. without her coverage and posting on Instagram, success would probably still be on the street by now or still receiving those strokes she preferred.

says a lot about poor people indeed.

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Ugosample(m): 1:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Truthbites:
Very true. most poor people are bitter too. And hate. They didn't grow in love. Well, u can't give what u don't have...no love..many full NL

this statements is very true

"they did not grow up in love"
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by staneless(m): 1:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
100% true.
But then, just do good for the sake of humanity

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Ugosample(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sirwallace:
i don't think anyone is insane enough to demand reward or entitlement to this lady. she did it of her own volition. that being said, as the video eventually gone viral and success story and monetary rewards comes with it, courtesy demands that the parent should show some level of appreciation to this lady. without her coverage and posting on Instagram, success would probably still be on the street by now or still receiving those strokes she preferred.

says a lot about poor people indeed.

true that
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by ushafe(m): 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omololu001:
The girl is so foolish, in a sane country she can even be sued
Any little thing we compare ourselves with foreigns countries, which indicate our failures, is now her parent want to quote law(s), whether you take it or not should the earlier they appreciate Stephanie the better

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's why they remain poor. Useless fools! undecided
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by TheSpellChecker: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
spyg1:
No matter the level of my poverty you can't violet my child's privacy and go free, talk less of adding this sour statement on it.

Poverty is a disease.

Violate.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Memories12411: 1:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
If tries that with another family she will find herself in prison. Who gave her the right to video the little? Does she know what it means to make such a video viral? The parents of the little girl should take her to court, that's when she will know how stupid she is.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by OliveCynosure(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!

Exactly!
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by EvieP(f): 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Shut up
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Moukandjo: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
I no wan sound like say I dey hate but Naija too like to dey do things because e dey trend at that particular moment. We see children like this everyday around us who need whatever help they can get, but we no go gree! Na until e enter instagrant trend we go dey form philanthropist!

Where all these people wey dey give a freaking 100 scholarships (& counting) to this girl dey when Aunt Landa, our God sent angel here in Nigeria, dey find these same people to help her cater to millions of other children like the success girl in need under her care?

Anyways, make person shut up before some i-too-know say make I no tish anybody how to spend their money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by semyman: 1:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
Are you sure you are okay?
These are the poor we are talking about
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by phyl123: 1:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
All the money collected should not be given to the parents but used to set up a trust or foundation to help kids in the same predicament as success.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Martinez39(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
People are always in competition with one another over who is making it in life. Our world is filled with filthy and mean people. They show kindness during a viral story in order to create and seal, once and for all, the image of a moral person which they never had to begin with. Some also do it to show to everyone that they are loaded. Many won't give a poor man on the street except when on camera.

How does speaking pidgin in a video shared on social media entitle you to ₦5M? How does recording a girl speaking pidgin and posting it on social media makes you entitled to a million naira? Anyways, giving the little girl's family ₦5M is not bad and it would have been nice if the family gave Stephanie some even though they are not obliged to give her. After all, they didn't ask Stephanie to put Success on social media.

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 2:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Elliot2:
I am surprised people are supporting Stephanie. Why can't people do good for the good of it—be altruistic? Stephanie has a good chance of making it big through little girl Success; let her cash on this story. If I were she,I would quickly start a movement (campaign) of searching for the downtrodden kids and all and give them this kind of publicity, n watch as sponsors come to her help. She has the platform already, but girl only care about the poor Success' money. It is a pity,really! #Guys,please I need someone to help me with #5k to sort something pressing.
grin After all u wrote,u need money! Thats how the lady also need money to sort pressing issues in her life not long time dream of campaign

2 Likes

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Iamoriginalben(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
IamD18:

Arrh!!!!
I hv nothing to add cause u are so right... How dare her claim to have made Success Successful In any case, let her proof with supporting videos how many persons she has made successful via viral video. Even all d pics nd videos of herself wen she don dey post neva blow. Who know her Abeg make she get lost or beta still vanish...
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Jaynom(m): 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
YoungFr:
he's very correct
I have made more than ten FTC just this week and I got married this week
How much is FTC Worth?
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Elliot2(m): 2:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
grin After all u wrote,u need money! Thats how the lady also need money to sort pressing issues in her life not long time dream of campaign
Yea. She could do that without attacking the kid n her family,u know. Or I guess,attacking them actually brings d money quicker.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by EmekaBlue(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Elliot2:
Yea. She could do that without attacking the kid n her family,u know. Or I guess,attacking them actually brings d money quicker.
Even tho it doesnt bring money from d stingy parents someone out there can hear her cry and dash her something.

Life is about taking advantage of situation both in business and reality
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by DavidEsq(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
YoungFr:
he's very correct
I have made more than ten FTC just this week and I got married this week
U must be the newspaper-reading type of husbands who for reasons of bedmatic deficiencies choose to "read newspapers", rather than being busy with madam.
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by banio: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
The truth is anybody that fails to see your effort in dashing them #1000 is wicked and ungrateful. That person will never dash out #500
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
DavidEsq:

U must be the newspaper-reading type of husbands who for reasons of bedmatic deficiencies choose to cry"read newspapers", rather than being busy with madam.
I just need to know what's going on around the globe cool cool
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by DavidEsq(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
YoungFr:

I just need to know what's going on around the globe cool cool
Globe ko! Lamp ni
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by tosyne2much(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
magicminister:

Recorded n underaged girl without the parent,s consent and posted it online for gags.
It played nicely for the little girl and her family but the poster does not get to demand a cut from the girl’s family.
I am afraid that the money and exposure given to this little poor family, living in a poor neighborhood will destroy their lives!
I don't expect them to remain in that environment. They should relocate
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by betatalk: 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't get u filmed a child with the aim so laff. Luckily for her things turned around for her good u now want to chop. When she did d video did she expect things to turn ard for success. Or she wanted to show a poor girl in warri for amusement
Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by tosyne2much(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
EmekaBlue:
u know nothing...initially people asked for d lil girl's acct num on her post and she really gave out precious parent acct num not hers...

in d video d lil girl was even walking away but d lady made effort to hold her back...now dem don blow..they want to fashi her side...SO NOT COOL

if u r in dis lady's shoe u will understand beta. d country is hard...success parent should give her MONEY
That's why you really can't know the real character of people until money lands on their hands

Now, everyone is saying the lady does not deserve a penny for being a vehicle through which Success and her parents found favour

Bro, from the responses on this thread can you now see how greedy Nigerians really are?

1 Like

Re: ‘Poor People Are The Most Ungrateful’ – KBK On Success And Her Parents by nadiq1: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omololu001:
The girl is so foolish, in a sane country she can even be sued

Then who sues the family for collecting over 5M??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mr Taxi Owners Vs Jim Iyke: Egor Efiok Urges Nigerians To Boycott App / Pictures From Eben And Jahdiel's White Wedding / Wizkid Babymama, Sola Ogudugu Shades Davido And Tekno, Defends Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.