Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio (16448 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Expulsion Of Babcock Female Student In Leaked Sex Video / WAEC Official Dismissed Over Involvement In Exam Malpractice 24 Years Ago / Waec Timetable 2018/2019 Pdf | Download May/june Waec Official Time Table Here O (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 2:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
The lack of common sense on compassion being displayed is quite alarming.

Nigeria is a deeply religious country (at least people want to be seen to be, which is a different story altogether).

For at least 60 years now, the Government of Nigeria and its parastatals have been aware that Friday has special meanings for Muslims, same as Sunday for Christians. There are 4 other days in the week for exams to be scheduled - 5 if you include Saturday. Why is this still an issue? If the WAEC official was muslim and threatened to put exams around 9am-1pm on Sunday, you can imagine the howling we'd hear from Churchgoers.

I'm non-religious BTW, but I believe in basic fairness. I was brought up in the Christian faith, and also encouraged by my Christian parents to attend Quran study for years, and intentionally took Islamic Studies in Secondary School, so I could grow up with a broader understanding of two religions that are really just two sides of the same coin, two brothers from the same Father. That we Africans are still fighting each other over two imported religions is quite amusing (if sad) to me.

Bonus points: did you know that both Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Prophet Jesus (Christ) are believed to have ascended into heaven from the vicinity of Jerusalem?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Gboy101: 2:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
this guys should be blacklisted in world list as a terrorist. he has never for once condemned boko haram. he is busy putting Islam in bad light.

I pity the the UK/USA if they grant this man Visa
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
denigma2:
Hypocritical lots.
Someone is defending the rights of students to practise their religion and still have educational opportunities and you guys are bashing him.

This is shameful.

Is it mutually exclusive to be a Muslim and also attain educational qualifications in a secular nation like ours?

This is the practice globally but some of you just decide to be religiously intolerant.

What would it take to adjust timetables and accommodate hijab? Nothing

And we keep blaming politicians. This is pathetic

You want an exam timetable that has been the standard for years with effective spacing for the convenience of its applicants to be changed because of Friday prayers? In essence, you and muric are proposing that henceforth, exams and if possible classes shouldn't be held on Fridays because it affects your Friday prayers. Waec is not beholden to religious beliefs so therefore, as has always been said, if you or your ward can't abide, go and write GCE.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

You want an exam timetable that has been the standard for years with effective spacing for the convenience of its applicants to be changed because of Friday prayers? In essence, you and muric are proposing that henceforth, exams and if possible classes shouldn't be held on Fridays because it affects your Friday prayers. Waec is not beholden to religious beliefs so therefore, as has always been said, if you or your ward can't abide, go and write GCE.

Just because it has been a standard does not mean it's fair. Those setting the exam schedule from the beginning were aware of the significance of Friday prayers since at least 1914. Government it not beholden, but can be considerate.

(raised in the Christian faith BTW).

1 Like

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by awuf2008: 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
I said times without number that this useless Muric director will cause a religious infractions in Lagos and south west area of the country. The guy is looking for publicity at all cost and with hope that he would be given an appointment by the government, forgotten that he is a religious fanatic. Must he continue to sow seed of discord among his own people? The other time it was Falz, whose next?
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by PhilipGallagher(m): 2:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria is a secular country
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Housing:

You are the fool here, MURIC is protecting and fighting for Muslims right. Can WAEC or even INEC schedule its activities for Sunday morning?

They won't fix their activities for Sunday for the same reason over 70 percent of the world population don't, because it's the weekend, you know, that time of the week where you get to rest after a hectic work week. Not necessarily spent in a place of worship. I am very sure waec officials are human beings who have families they love to spend time with during the weekend.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by dragnet: 2:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

They won't fix their activities for Sunday for the same reason over 70 percent of the world population don't, because it's the weekend, you know, that time of the week where you get to rest after a hectic work week. Not necessarily spent in a place of worship. I am very sure waec officials are human beings who have families they love to spend time with during the weekend.

so which is more important? spending time with loved ones or worshipping God?
Because what is being asked for is a simple adjustment of the timetable for exams not to fall on the period of prayers, I don't even think they're asking for the whole day, just the time of prayer.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
nextstep:

Just because it has been a standard does not mean it's fair. Those setting the exam schedule from the beginning were aware of the significance of Friday prayers since at least 1914. Government it not beholden, but can be considerate.

(raised in the Christian faith BTW).

I think it is fair, changing the standard is what would be unfair as the institution would be seen as favouring some students ahead of others based on religious preferences. Friday is a weekday no matter how it is colored. Does the world stop its activities on Chinese New year? No it doesn't. Let's not start using religion to disrupt academics.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by benswitch: 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
The MURIC man is just a senseless puppet being used by enemies of the State just to forment troubles.
Only radicals (aka ills of a society) will support whatever Bleep the organization stands for.

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by dragnet: 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

and "over 70 percent of the world population" accept and make allowances for other faiths, in majority of the western nations, Muslims are allowed to use their Hijabs in school and even prayer spaces provided so they can pray and get back to whatever they need to do, but our "Civilized Nigerians" think otherwise. We claim Nigeria is a secular state but that is far from the truth, the constitution recognizes and gives freedom to practice religion, nevertheless our rules and customs as a nation are still heavily tied to the colonials and it is well known that the ways of the colonialists is based on the Christian faith.

If there has to be fairness and equity, we have to sit and decide what would accommodate all and sundry rather than forcing Muslims to adapt the ways and customs of Colonials -christians.

2 Likes

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
dragnet:

so which is more important? spending time with loved ones or worshipping God?
Because what is being asked for is a simple adjustment of the timetable for exams not to fall on the period of prayers, I don't even think they're asking for the whole day, just the time of prayer.

Jumat prayers aren't an extenuating circumstance that warrant an exam to not take place at that time. Please don't forget the fact that there are students from other religions partaking in the exams. I have never heard of anyone complaining about this until muric decided it was an infringement.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
dragnet:

and "over 70 percent of the world population" accept and make allowances for other faiths, in majority of the western nations, Muslims are allowed to use their Hijabs in school and even prayer spaces provided so they can pray and get back to whatever they need to do, but our "Civilized Nigerians" think otherwise. We claim Nigeria is a secular state but that is far from the truth, the constitution recognizes and gives freedom to practice religion, nevertheless our rules and customs as a nation are still heavily tied to the colonials and it is well known that the ways of the colonialists is based on the Christian faith.

If there has to be fairness and equity, we have to sit and decide what would accommodate all and sundry rather than forcing Muslims to adapt the ways and customs of Colonials -christians.

And what public institution have you been to that doesn't allow its Muslim students to build their mosque or pray during Assembly. Hell, majority of our political office holders are Muslims and no one is complaining. Muslims take up roads on Fridays and use them for prayers without considering the plight of other road users and they are the ones being marginalised. Spare me the drama brother.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by dragnet: 2:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

Jumat prayers aren't an extenuating circumstance that warrant an exam to not take place at that time. Please don't forget the fact that there are students from other religions partaking in the exams. I have never heard of anyone complaining about this until muric decided it was an infringement.

People have been complaining for ages, it is just that social media now brings these things to the limelight.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by dragnet: 3:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

You're wrong, Jumah to Muslims is just like Sunday to Christians even though the degree varies, would any Christian dare fix an exam on a Sunday especially his service period?
There's no need bringing the issue of blocking roads into this, even though it is very wrong, there are countless situations too where Christians too constitute public nuisance during worship.

1 Like

Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Quorax: 3:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
wethebest:
Kk. Muric own don dey too much sef.

Show a broda some love. Is my birthday.

And u believe this nonsense? First of all, look at the link that posted the rubbish, secondly reporter abi source is declared anonymous but the waec man is mentioned.

I stopped reading any way. When these people who sit in their rooms to fabricate rubbish have no place to hide due to war, they should not complain.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 3:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
dragnet:
You're wrong, Jumah to Muslims is just like Sunday to Christians even though the degree varies, would any Christian dare fix an exam on a Sunday especially his service period?
There's no need bringing the issue of blocking roads into this, even though it is very wrong, there are countless situations too where Christians too constitute public nuisance during worship.

As I have said earlier, Sunday is the weekend hence very little work activities which in turn means the chances of exams being fixed on such days very low. However, exams are fixed on Saturdays but you don't hear seventh day Adventists trying to disrupt those exams since that's when their services are held. And you can never compare the magnitude of the nuisance Muslims constitute during Friday prayers, they commandeer roads, not fields or parking lots. That to me is just ridiculous and in the case of emergencies can affect an individual's life or death.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by alfarouq(m): 3:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
MURIC is a dangerous Organization. The WAEC official made salient point, you can't hold a nation ransom. Highlighting the man's position in church is another devilish way MURIC is looking to stoke a religious war between Christians and Muslims.

I beg to disagree with the b's you typed. For God's sake the time for jumah is recognised in every public sector. No one is canvassing that Friday should be made a work free day as Sunday is. But you can't intentionally fix an exam between 1 to 2 30 on Friday and expect us to take it. For crying out loud is that the only time available for exams or you people just can't tolerate the fact that Muslims have to pray at that time.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by kayjay69(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Goodluck with that. MURIC is not fighting or protecting Muslim rights. It is just a front for whatever their real agenda is. They need dummies like you anyway to believe in whatever it is they are trying to sell and deflect attention away from the real issues that affect everyone, Muslim and Non-Muslim.
Would you even know a real issue if it were to hit you right in the face? I doubt that.
Rather than pick their battles sensibly, they are trying to overhaul everything all at once in a society as diverse as ours. And with them there's obviously no compromise, no middle ground. It's their way or the highway. I will never support such an organisation.
What does supporting brazen activities of Fulani Herdsmen have to do with Muslim rights?
What does indirectly supporting APC have to do with Muslim rights?
You'd rather call a spade a fork abi.
Housing:

You are the fool here, MURIC is protecting and fighting for Muslims right. Can WAEC or even INEC schedule its activities for Sunday morning?
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by orion7: 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Why Islam feels so entitled in today's modern world remains baffling to this day. He said the obvious truth. Muric has become disruptive and poisonous. Like an algae in a societal pond, they suffocate every norm, sniffling out every last oxygen needed to build a comptempory and modern society. A backward group hellbent on returning Nigeria to the hollow and dark days of Usman Dan Fodio. It will not happen. Not under my watch with my knees in prayers.

Richdad
dude I like YOU
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by OLUWABIG(m): 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
HigherEd:
MURIC is a dangerous Organization. The WAEC official made salient point, you can't hold a nation ransom. Highlighting the man's position in church is another devilish way MURIC is looking to stoke a religious war between Christians and Muslims.

your comment says it all gbam
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

I think it is fair, changing the standard is what would be unfair as the institution would be seen as favouring some students ahead of others based on religious preferences. Friday is a weekday no matter how it is colored. Does the world stop its activities on Chinese New year? No it doesn't. Let's not start using religion to disrupt academics.

The weekend - as Saturday and Sunday - was chosen for religious reasons by Christian-majority societies long ago; some Muslim-majority countries have designated Friday and Saturday as weekends; so there is obviously precedent for "favouring" some students based on religious preferences. Nigeria is neither majority-Christian, nor is it majority-Muslim, so it has to straddle the line unique to its situation, and not just do things the Christian world does, nor just what the Muslim world does. We can debate secularity and its place in our government, but fact remains that we as a people like to observe religious rites, and accommodations should be made to be inclusive of all.

China stops all activities for about 15 days surrounding the new year... that is unique to it. We're not asking the rest of the world to adopt to Nigeria's situation; we're asking that Nigerians and our government adjust to our situation of having an equal number of citizens of both faiths.

(Funny enough, because of the length of the Chinese new year, Western countries and companies have learned not to plan activities involving China for almost 3 weeks, so you can say that the world stops/postpones some activities because of the Chinese New Year).
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

As I have said earlier, Sunday is the weekend hence very little work activities which in turn means the chances of exams being fixed on such days very low. However, exams are fixed on Saturdays but you don't hear seventh day Adventists trying to disrupt those exams since that's when their services are held. And you can never compare the magnitude of the nuisance Muslims constitute during Friday prayers, they commandeer roads, not fields or parking lots. That to me is just ridiculous and in the case of emergencies can affect an individual's life or death.

You're obviously ignoring the state of Nigerian roads on Sunday or anytime one big church is holding some event... entire highways are reduced to standstill because of a Christian religious event (I'm looking at you RCCG). Entire neighborhoods are kept awake on Wednesday nights by the sounds of furious praise and worship. All Nigerians and their hyper- (and ironically hypocritical) religious zeal are a nuisance, but everyone agrees to live and let live.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by delishpot: 4:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wahala
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 4:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
nextstep:

You're obviously ignoring the state of Nigerian roads on Sunday or anytime one big church is holding some event... entire highways are reduced to standstill because of a Christian religious event (I'm looking at you RCCG). Entire neighborhoods are kept awake on Wednesday nights by the sounds of furious praise and worship. All Nigerians and their hyper- (and ironically hypocritical) religious zeal are a nuisance, but everyone agrees to live and let live.

Seems you are misunderstanding something, do these christian events take place on major roads? Yes there is traffic on that road but that is partially as a result of the way people drive as well as bad roads. My gripe is with taking over public roads to use for prayers when there are mosques everywhere. Bottomline is there is no marginalisation of Muslims as you are claiming.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Lukgaf(m): 4:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abi my brother. God bless you for this contribution. I swear, people are hypocrites.
nextstep:
The lack of common sense on compassion being displayed is quite alarming.

Nigeria is a deeply religious country (at least people want to be seen to be, which is a different story altogether).

For at least 60 years now, the Government of Nigeria and its parastatals have been aware that Friday has special meanings for Muslims, same as Sunday for Christians. There are 4 other days in the week for exams to be scheduled - 5 if you include Saturday. Why is this still an issue? If the WAEC official was muslim and threatened to put exams around 9am-1pm on Sunday, you can imagine the howling we'd hear from Churchgoers.

I'm non-religious BTW, but I believe in basic fairness. I was brought up in the Christian faith, and also encouraged by my Christian parents to attend Quran study for years, and intentionally took Islamic Studies in Secondary School, so I could grow up with a broader understanding of two religions that are really just two sides of the same coin, two brothers from the same Father. That we Africans are still fighting each other over two imported religions is quite amusing (if sad) to me.

Bonus points: did you know that both Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) and Prophet Jesus (Christ) are believed to have ascended into heaven from the vicinity of Jerusalem?
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by AntiWailer: 4:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
tstx:
Anyone with half a brain knows this is an Empty threat....

The only threat you shouldn't take lightly is one from a Fulani man..

[do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See my signature, i build websites and I am based in Abuja

With full brain you won't see any threat except you read the headline only.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 4:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

Seems you are misunderstanding something, do these christian events take place on major roads? Yes there is traffic on that road but that is partially as a result of the way people drive as well as bad roads. My gripe is with taking over public roads to use for prayers when there are mosques everywhere. Bottomline is there is no marginalisation of Muslims as you are claiming.

Lagos-Ibadan expressway (is that major enough for you) is shutdown around RCCG camp for hours. Whether it's caused by people directly praying on the roads or by all the traffic congesting the place and parking every which way on their way to pray makes no difference to me. Nuisance is nuisance.

But I don't want to argue... all I'm saying is that we should try to see things from the others' point of view; understand the reasons; and create a lasting solution that is workable to most. I don't think its unreasonable to ask a government agency to be a bit more flexible about scheduling exams around prayer times.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 4:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
nextstep:

The weekend - as Saturday and Sunday - was chosen for religious reasons by Christian-majority societies long ago; some Muslim-majority countries have designated Friday and Saturday as weekends; so there is obviously precedent for "favouring" some students based on religious preferences. Nigeria is neither majority-Christian, nor is it majority-Muslim, so it has to straddle the line unique to its situation, and not just do things the Christian world does, nor just what the Muslim world does. We can debate secularity and its place in our government, but fact remains that we as a people like to observe religious rites, and accommodations should be made to be inclusive of all.

China stops all activities for about 15 days surrounding the new year... that is unique to it. We're not asking the rest of the world to adopt to Nigeria's situation; we're asking that Nigerians and our government adjust to our situation of having an equal number of citizens of both faiths.

(Funny enough, because of the length of the Chinese new year, Western countries and companies have learned not to plan activities involving China for almost 3 weeks, so you can say that the world stops/postpones some activities because of the Chinese New Year).

Nigeria is a country that was colonised by the English and it is reasonable to believe that we would follow their calendar not Arabs. This isn't a matter of religion, else the northern part of the country being predominantly Muslim should be following the friday, Saturday weekend as you say. Mind you if the reason for the selection of Saturday and Sunday was for religious purposes, we would have only one day weekends, the Sabbath is observed on only one day after all.
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by Kusetic(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
nextstep:

Lagos-Ibadan expressway (is that major enough for you) is shutdown around RCCG camp for hours. Whether it's caused by people directly praying on the roads or by all the traffic congesting the place and parking every which way on their way to pray makes no difference to me. Nuisance is nuisance.

But I don't want to argue... all I'm saying is that we should try to see things from the others' point of view; understand the reasons; and create a lasting solution that is workable to most. I don't think its unreasonable to ask a government agency to be a bit more flexible about scheduling exams around prayer times.

Religion still isn't an extenuating circumstance that requires exam times to be adjusted. The moment such a concession is made, what's to stop Christians or satanists from asking for their own concessions. Sets a bad precedence is all I am saying
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by donb06: 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
nextstep:

Bro please do you know that waec is west africa... and the time table cant be changed by nigeria alone.....chad (predominantly muslims)write these exams no complain....Senegal (90% muslim write this exam exact same time) no complain, Niger(95% muslim) write these exams no complain one MUMURIC some where is crying.....Has the SULTAN complained NO....I tire ooo
Re: WAEC Official Threatens MURIC Director With Disappearance In Leaked Audio by nextstep(m): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kusetic:

Nigeria is a country that was colonised by the English and it is reasonable to believe that we would follow their calendar not Arabs. This isn't a matter of religion, else the northern part of the country being predominantly Muslim should be following the friday, Saturday weekend as you say. Mind you if the reason for the selection of Saturday and Sunday was for religious purposes, we would have only one day weekends, the Sabbath is observed on only one day after all.

Nigeria has been an independent country for almost 60 years comprised of about 48% Christian, 49% Muslim, 2% other, and like every independent country, should come up with solutions that satisfy the plurality of its citizens, with an eye towards equity for all, including very small minorities.

The Northern part was also colonized, remember, and those in charge imposed their will for administrative purposes, so the weekend is the same in both places. The Christian Sabbath (Sunday) was just one day, but over time in the 20th century, the weekend expanded to include the Jewish Sabbath (Saturday). It's not entirely unreasonable to see that perhaps in time, the Muslim Jum'ah (Friday) may also be included, especially in countries with significant populations of Muslims. I would welcome a 3-day weekend, which appears to satisfy every religion and sect.

We can use the remaining 4 days to be productive, as we as humans lean towards a more relaxed, less overworked, society (which was the entire point of taking a break in the first place).

The present-day concept of the "weekend" first arose in the industrial north of Britain in the early part of the nineteenth century.[1] The Amalgamated Clothing Workers of America Union was the first to successfully demand a five-day work week in 1929. - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Workweek_and_weekend

So you see, our current notions of 2-day weekends are not written in stone; have been expanded; happen on various days; were adopted by different countries at different times, if at all (Britain in early 1800s, USA almost a century later in 1929; Japan in 1980s, Mexico and Vietnam still on six-day weeks); and even have their origins in Roman traditional rites.

We have to consider our unique situation of having two major religions (rare in the world), and work towards solutions that work for all of us.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB PRINT OUT: Drop Your Email To Get Yours / 2012/2013 FEDERAL GOVERNMENT SCHOLARSHIP (Nigerian Awards) / Federal Polytechnic Bida 2011/2012 Admission Is Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.