Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,245 members, 7,815,353 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle (23926 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Want To Date Emmanuel Adebayor, I Want A Rich Man / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / I Am Not Marriage Material - Timaya Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Nobody: 11:18am On Mar 25, 2019
Ghanaian based the Gambian socialite Princess Shyngle has advised her colleague ladies that cooking and trying to be a marriage material does not guarantee them keeping their men forever.

According to her, ladies should just do the things they feel like doing rather than make it look like they are trying hard to please their men since that work.

In a video available on social media, the socialite could be heard saying “Look, ladies y’all need to understand that cooking for man cannot keep a man, cleaning for a man cannot keep him, washing his clothes, being a perfect girlfriend cannot keep a man. Having s*x with him 24hours, you can give him all the best s*x positions in the world cannot keep a man. Being the hottest and most beautiful girl in town with the baddest body and the most gorgeous face cannot keep a man”

Watch the video below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a517DP43Lxg&feature=youtu.be

Source: https://mandynews.com/cooking-trying-to-be-a-marriage-material-cannot-keep-a-man-princess-shyngle/

Nairalanders, What do you think?

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Houseofglam7(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Good morning dumbo
I'm sure you just came outta hibernation of some sort undecided

12 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by itspzpics(m): 11:43am On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy cheesy wink

Two Nigerians fights on the street in Italy, Strip themselves nak£d publicly, See photos and Watch the 18+ Video => HERE
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Groovenaija360(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by jericco1(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
madam tiny waist, you've said so much without saying anything.
BTW how many men have you been with to come to that rash conclusion??

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
So the way out now is to transform the wife material into a public material and start sharing(ketziah) it to men with fat pocket abi?

Better go rent sense.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Tomyzino: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
For your own case, it can keep me o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by blackslayer: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
gosh.....with everything going on in this world.....this low iq bish's concern is how to keep a man!!!! brain dead waste of space!

1 Like

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by jeff1607(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
she is in no position to open her mouth in matters like this meet the veterans
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by madjune(m): 1:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sincerity of purpose, support and respect for your man are the engines.

Good cooking and sex are a plus but doesn't work on every man.

8 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by megamank(m): 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
All these ones just de find publicity like who de find pikin..... Who nor know this one before?
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by BlessSammy(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Despite the supplementary elections...in Sokoto... My wedding was a success..... Celebrate with me

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Donbosco46: 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Then tell us what will keep a man

1 Like

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by femtex007(m): 1:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Are u a man? This girl must be crazy. With her waist that cannot carry a bby. intimacy gadget
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by highskies(m): 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmm
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by freemanbubble: 1:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Okay
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Michelle55: 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
She's kinda right though.. A man can get sex anywhere and he can actually eat out if he soo desires, but give him the respect and peace of mind he truly deserves then he's yours.. No sane man wants to be with a woman who counters his decisions at every given opportunity, let him be the head. Your duty is to assist( we're all helpmates to them). Give him respect! Above all give him undeniable peace of mind! They function better when relaxed.

46 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Zico5(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Majority of so called celebrities are confirm ashewo and olosho. All they know is sex and money. They are role model to foolish people like them.

5 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by IMASTEX: 1:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you say so. . .
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by holysaint1(m): 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
femtex007:
Are u a man? This girl must be crazy. With her waist that cannot carry a bby. intimacy gadget

It is finished.

2 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by pennywys(m): 1:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
then,
what can keep a man?

2 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by nicepoker101(m): 1:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
See her waist like a pre mature wasp.

3 Likes

Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by Legendguru: 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
finesing can't keep a man aswell.get a job
Re: Cooking & Trying To Be A Marriage Material Cannot Keep A Man – Princess Shyngle by stanliwise(m): 2:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
BlessSammy:
Despite the supplementary elections...in Sokoto... My wedding was a success..... Celebrate with me
This one you're looking for celebration like this undecided undecided

Anyway congrat to you o and I wish you a happy married life.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Buys Dress For N1m At Future Awards Charity Auction To Fight Ebola / Ijeoma Okafor, Face Of Nigeria World Tourism, Stuns In New Makeup Photos / Seyi Shay Meets Whoopi Goldberg (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.