Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" (31116 Views)

The Making Of The "7 Bedrooms High Ceiling Bungalow" In Anambra / The Making Of The "Contemporary 6 Bedroom Duplex " In Anambra / The Making Of The Enugu 6 Bedroom Duplex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 12:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
To the glory of God, we are starting yet another new building project for a nairalander here in Enugu. Details of the project are as follows;

Project : Construction of a new 6 bedroom duplex
Client : A nairalander
Contractors : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Bugget: N14.9m (shell of the building only, amount does not include plastering works, only covers foundation till roofing is done.
Duration : 100 days

Please join us as we start this building as soon as possible. My men are already preparing to descend on this site to give it the best attention as usual.

This building is the first in our line of duplexes from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4677085/total-cost-building-house-want

Some of our past projects executed by my team of workers;
https://www.nairaland.com/2630873/house-home-home-finish-diaries

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 12:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is the project site, as we prepare to move in with our materials.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 12:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
More......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 1:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Pegging materials arriving

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by mufutau55(m): 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lurking around. I love this building design. Hopefully the internal layout is good too. Keep on with the good work sir.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by Nobody: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
I trust you'll deliver as always. Looking forward to the end product.
Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 10:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
mufutau55:
Lurking around. I love this building design. Hopefully the internal layout is good too. Keep on with the good work sir.

Hajji M.

The internal layout is very good. We shall see to it that the project comes out beautiful as always. Thank you very much for always coming around Sir, much respect Boss.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 10:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bluecollarguy:
I trust you'll deliver as always. Looking forward to the end product.

Welcome Sir, we shall do our best on this project.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by mufutau55(m): 12:24am On Mar 26, 2019
spyder880:

The internal layout is very good. We shall see to it that the project comes out beautiful as always. Thank you very much for always coming around Sir, much respect Boss.

Thank you Sir. I know you will surely do your usual wonder on this project. Thanks.

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by Nobody: 3:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nwanne, I have no intention of derailing the progress of this project with my curiosity, but the original/proposed cost, according to your post last year was N34.9m...do you care to explain why the the cost is revised to N14.9m? I mean the cost differential of N20m is quite staggering...I appreciate you.

PS. I don't base in Nigeria but I've messaged you on Whatsapp. Biko let's keep in touch as I may be needing your service in Asaba someday. I dey gather the money small small. #OneLove

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bluecollarguy:
Nwanne, I have no intention of derailing the progress of this project with my curiosity, but the original/proposed cost, according to your post last year was N34.9m...do you care to explain why the the cost is revised to N14.9m? I mean the cost differential of N20m is quite staggering...I appreciate you.

PS. I don't base in Nigeria but I've messaged you on Whatsapp. Biko let's keep in touch as I may be needing your service in Asaba someday. I dey gather the money small small. #OneLove

Good question bro, this cost of N14.9 m in this particular project covers for the foundation till this house is roofed with stone coated roofing tiles, nothing else. The N34.9m is for the complete building, including both the Construction of the building and the finish, when I mean finish, I am talking about the stages from the plastering of the house, fitting doors, buying materials and fitting windows, doing the ceilings, the electrical wires and fittings, plumbing items, sanitary wares etc. and paying all workers, transporting every material and components till the house is fully painted and handed over to the owner.

Welcome Nwanne.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
spyder880:

Good question bro, this cost of N14.9 m in this particular project covers for the foundation till this house is roofed, nothing else. The N34.9m is for the complete building, including both the Construction of the building and the finish, when I mean finish, I am talking about the stages from the plastering of the house, fitting doors, buying materials and fitting windows, doing the ceilings, the electrical wires and fittings, plumbing items, sanitary wares etc. and paying all workers, transporting every material and components till the house is fully painted and handed over to the owner.

Welcome Nwanne.

I thought as much. Thanks a lot for taking the time to explain this. #OneLove

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Bringing into this site, more materials and components today. Excavation works starts later this week........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:40pm On Mar 27, 2019
Getting the perfect square of this house........

3 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by Dubemcapital1(m): 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
spyder880:
Getting the perfect square of this house........

Good to go...
Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:44am On Mar 29, 2019
Setting out the building space before we start earth excavations..........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:47am On Mar 29, 2019
Opening the ground, gradually. .......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:51am On Mar 29, 2019
Our starter bars and footing reinforcement getting prepared.......

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Still starting. .......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Updates about this foundation works ........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cutting into the ground to get a proper footing for the base of the house........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Starter bars and footing reinforcement. .....

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by oalandAgents2: 4:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
smiley
spyder880:
To the glory of God, we are starting yet another new building project for a nairalander here in Enugu. Details of the project are as follows;

Project : Construction of a new 6 bedroom duplex
Client : A nairalander
Contractors : Tigerkenn Homes Ltd
Bugget: N14.9m (shell of the building only, amount does not include plastering works, only covers foundation till roofing is done.
Duration : 100 days

Please join us as we start this building as soon as possible. My men are already preparing to descend on this site to give it the best attention as usual.

This building is the first in our line of duplexes from this thread https://www.nairaland.com/4677085/total-cost-building-house-want

Some of our past projects executed by my team of workers;
https://www.nairaland.com/2630873/house-home-home-finish-diaries
Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
More of it........

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 7:27pm On Apr 01, 2019
Bringing in loads of stone chippings for use in the concrete blinding of this site........

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 10:39pm On Apr 02, 2019
As more materials keep arriving, we are getting ready.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by zamirikpo(m): 3:16am On Apr 03, 2019
Correct.....this time I have a pen and paper.

I won't miss anything.

Question one sir. What s the depth of these trenches .

Building Engr 101.

2 Likes

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 6:05am On Apr 03, 2019
zamirikpo:
Correct.....this time I have a pen and paper.

I won't miss anything.

Question one sir. What s the depth of these trenches .

Building Engr 101.

Welcome Bro, the trenches are planned to be ab out 1 meter deep, then a column base of about 300mm.

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:02pm On Apr 03, 2019
Standing some starter bars today......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Filling each column base with concrete. .......

1 Like

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:21pm On Apr 03, 2019
Let's go there........

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Making Of The "Beautiful 6 Bedroom Duplex In Enugu" by spyder880(m): 8:23pm On Apr 03, 2019
More work.......

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

We Help Move Heavy Duty Equipment and Gen. From One Place To Another In Lagos / Introducing Havens Cottage: Affordable Luxury Homes In Epe (Starting from ₦13m) / 10 Most Lucrative Cities In Nigeria For Property Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.