Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,451 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music (27675 Views)

Omawumi To Waje: 'You Can't Quit Music And Leave Me Alone In The Industry' / Fans Beg DJ Cuppy To Quit Music And Enjoy Her Burnt Dodo Alone (photo) / Ubi Franklin Reacts To Allegation That Tekno Sampled Danfo Drivers Song (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by unclesoyo: 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Popular music executive, Ubi Franklin has waded into the recent Waje's outburst and her decision to quit music.

Just yesterday, a video surfaced on the internet showing singer Waje complaining about the situation of things in Nigeria’s music industry and worried she might have to abandon her career in music.

Ubi Franklin, in his reaction, wrote that it is not easy for an individual to be a singer and at the same time the record label owner.

His tweet reads ;

‘Waje works really hard I have been in different studio sessions with her, she won’t leave that studio if the song doesn’t sound right or she gets wheat she wants. Unfortunately it’s not easy to be the Artiste and the Label (singing and looking for money for promotion’.

https://lailasnews.com/ubi-franklin-reacts-to-wajes-decision-to-quit-music/

lalasticlala

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by ZoeyJ(f): 4:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
who ask you
Are you minding him

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Baddiezz(f): 5:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
who ask you

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Oluwasaeon(m): 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2019

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
She's got reasons .... just leave this woman alone

The nanogolical astagony gives the ganagalosical expressional.... what's my point? what will be will surely be

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who ask you

6 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by benjamin007: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
F
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by jeeqaa7(m): 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Relevance seeking monkey

5 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by falcon01: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
when I here or see waje the only thing i remember is "me i no be the bizi body wey you see what a man can do a woman can do" grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Mayflowa(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Baddiezz:
who ask you

Nigerians has gat no joy! lol
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by ednut1(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Agreed. But its essy to rip off iyanya and tekno grin. Why not sign her

13 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by MrThisandthat(m): 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ubi na thief shaa... On code!

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Waje needs a sponsor.

Princess shingle tried this stunt sometimes back and it worked well...

Unfortunately, Waje is not a nollywood actress.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by sleeknick: 8:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sad but true...

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Melison(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
All the best in ur future endeavours
Naija too tight now
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by aalangel(f): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Really? Is that all he has to say?
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by quincyshakur(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
I neva still understand how human being tak d react oooh...Abi humans now don turn chemical

1 Like

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by gurunlocker: 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
"Wheat she want"

They now sell wheat in the studio?

4 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Factfinder1(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Stupid oppurturnist.....all of them go begin wan use her shine with little donations like they always do and like how they did to success
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by nephemmy(m): 8:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
her life. her problem not mine...I'm only concerned about the new minimum wage and how it will affect the npower beneficiaries. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Rubbiish(m): 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
aalangel:
Really? Is that all he has to say?
Is this all u have to say? sad
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
G
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by crackhouse(m): 8:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Everybody's talking nobody is helping.
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
SEE HIS ROUND FACE LIKE WEMBLY BALL.....

3 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Realtord43: 8:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wheat? undecided
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Denikayan: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Like the Lekki environs makes Hommies start looking like a turtle.

See as Ubi look like turtle recovering from typhoid.

2 Likes

Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by Nobody: 8:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
The next thing will be........ #raiseFund4Waje. Yeye dey smell
Re: Ubi Franklin Reacts To Waje’s Decision To Quit Music by aalangel(f): 8:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rubbiish:

Is this all u have to say? sad

Your handle says it all.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Checkout This Amazing Drawing Of Tekno By An Artist (pic) / BBNaija: Bobrisky Blasts Cee-C For Fighting With Nina In The Kitchen / Youths Protest Against Bobrisky In Abuja (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.