Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,821 members, 7,824,412 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

The 'Kolomental' Music Video - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The 'Kolomental' Music Video (1673 Views)

What Happened To Faze(mr.kolomental)?? / Kolomental Vs. For Instance / Faze Kolomental & Psquare Bizzybody Pt 2 Done With Exactly The Same Beat, True? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 'Kolomental' Music Video by Kayman01: 2:56pm On Apr 27, 2007
Do u think it was done the best way or should it have been in another way.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by mekoyo(m): 2:10pm On Apr 30, 2007
Kolomental is a nice music but the video was not properly done.

The true kolomentality was not shown. I think it should be done again.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by lekses: 7:15pm On Apr 30, 2007
kolomental needs to display more madness & to commend him 4 a job well done.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by samir101ng(m): 8:11pm On Apr 30, 2007
The song was tight but they really messed up the video. Its just because i love the guy thats why i still support him. I think the main reason for the video not being tight is because of financial issues. If Faze had the money and power behind me him like that of kennis music that tuface has, i am sure it would have been a different story. Sha, MTV Base dey try for the guy, they play his video like 3 times every 2 hours. Am sure when the the big bucks roll, in his videos will be a different story.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by naijacutee(f): 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2007
I think it was a great video but there's room for improvement.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by jesusfreak(f): 10:12am On May 01, 2007
y does it always happen that FAZE never really gets his video right the first time

same thing he did with the FAZE ALONE track

i think the brother needs to see some professionals im not one o!

and maybe he really needs the finances to back him cheesy
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by LuUmBiOn2(m): 11:36am On May 01, 2007
The video was cool for an artist of Fazes' calibre. How many tight videos have been produced by kennis? Success is in progress, so with time and experience coupled with the adequate exposure, he'll JASI!
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by realborn(m): 11:41am On May 08, 2007
wat context are w definin d quality of the video? i must say dat it carried d message well. it might nt b 2 d peak bt appreciably it is a video dat kps one bound to the seat till d last scene. like sumone earlier said how many tite videos have kennis music with all the hype and name? the production might not be extra good bt lets give it up to faze's kolomental, the young lad gave a lot of character to the video. d concept was tite. beta rated than tuface's for instance.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by busygirl(f): 2:20pm On May 08, 2007
The video was lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. . .Anyways, it's a lovely song! I'm not just feeling that video. They looked like[b] Cele [/b] worshippers in that white garment. . grin
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by TunmeeB(f): 3:41pm On May 09, 2007
the video was okay sha undecided . faze could av done better. but i liked the idea of using dat small boy.
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by neejah1(m): 5:40pm On May 09, 2007
i think the song is tight, but what yhe video portrays is what i dont understand, it should been done in a better way. is he trying to tell us that you must be really mad before you can dance and enjoy dis track? i fear o :-x
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by lakeside4love(m): 5:48pm On May 09, 2007
I do not see anything wrong wit that Video, I can watch the video 2000 times a day, its sooo funny n nice wit that little kid in there,

Name any 10 best songs(Videos) in Naija rite now, n Kolomental wuld be among the best 5,
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by user86666(m): 6:39pm On May 09, 2007
Guys for me that vid was fabulous. It fit well with the song and is very artistic and original, what more do you want?
Lets give Faze a break people, he tried and can only improve
Re: The 'Kolomental' Music Video by Situation001(m): 6:31am On Jun 01, 2020
Reading from the future

(1) (Reply)

9ice Pamurogo And Photocopy Video / Finest Mixes By DJ Krazy / Nigerian Lil Wayne M3riss Releases New Promo Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.