Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,395 members, 7,846,656 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family (648 Views)

Aminu Baba: I Eat Human Organs & Sell Body Parts - Zamfara Car Dealer Confesses / Suspected Ritualists Kill Four In Ogun, Sell Body Parts / Man Kills His Roommate In Bayelsa, Sells Body Parts To A Pastor For Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by newzandar(m): 5:37am On Mar 26, 2019
Newzandar reports that the victim, simply identified as Toyin, was brought to the herbalist’s house for treatment of undisclosed illness, but died there.
It was gathered that immediately the lady died, the herbalist contacted her family to come and take her for burial.

However, the family members decided to bury her in Igbokoda with the assistant of the herbalist who took them to a cemetery where she was buried.

After Toyin had been buried, the herbalist went back to the cemetery...
https://newzandar.com/2019/03/i-sell-body-parts-to-buy-food-for-my-family/

Re: I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by Nobody: 5:49am On Mar 26, 2019
When will Afonjas stop trading human parts?
Re: I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by jullidee2006: 5:51am On Mar 26, 2019
hmnn
Re: I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by Bizmagnet: 6:26am On Mar 26, 2019
And wickedness keeps prevailing in the land. With the way people easily commit crime of any kind without fear or hinderance, Somalia might become a safe haven for Nigerians in no distant time.

Success is a choice mingled with passion and hardwork. When someone becomes unawares of the right life choice to make, he opts for fate and arrogate his stagancy or failures to 'village people'. Make the right choice for your business and ideas today and watch yourself rise to the right level: Get your website/blog/software now. Check my signature for contacts.
Re: I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by Nobody: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
This is mre
Re: I Sell Body Parts To Buy Food For My Family by faithfull18(f): 8:28am On Mar 26, 2019
Chai, your family is indirectly feeding on human flesh na.

(1) (Reply)

Dwarf South African Man Flogs His Wife For Refusing To Prepare Breakfast / 2 Police Officers Suffer Multiple Injuries Getting Knocked Down By A Bus Driver / Actress Nkechi Blessing kneels to beg as she confirms Bobrisky’s arrest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.