Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:28 AM

The Pain Of Losing Only Son To Cheating Husband Made Me Flog Her - Woman Says - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Pain Of Losing Only Son To Cheating Husband Made Me Flog Her - Woman Says (644 Views)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Lady Overpowers 2 Soldiers Trying To Flog Her In Lagos / ‘Mad Woman' Says Sex Partners Own Human Parts Found With Her (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Pain Of Losing Only Son To Cheating Husband Made Me Flog Her - Woman Says by EdoNation(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2019
The Woman Who flogged her sisters husband lover and paraded her unclad In  Viral Flogging Video Cries Out while in police custody .
She says in the confession video shared on Viralmula.Com that she allegedly lost her only son when her cheating husband eloped with the child to Lagos and gave him to his girlfriend and this made her flog the lady caught pants down with her sister's husband and chase her outside unclad.

More >>>>> Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/03/pain-losing-son-husband-mistress-made-flog-woman-viral-flogging-video-cries/

mynd44 lalasticlala

Re: The Pain Of Losing Only Son To Cheating Husband Made Me Flog Her - Woman Says by EdoNation(f): 9:02am On Mar 26, 2019
undecided undecided undecided

Re: The Pain Of Losing Only Son To Cheating Husband Made Me Flog Her - Woman Says by somito121(m): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Seriously, women and their problems.

(1) (Reply)

Chaiii! / Food Seller Debunks Cooking With Water From Dead Bodies / Way Ghanaians Treat Nigerians VS Way Nigerians Treat Ghanaians Will Shock You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.