Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,433 members, 7,812,284 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:10 AM

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) (53493 Views)

Lady Kills Her Boyfriend In Uyo After Sex, Absconds With His Benz (Graphic Pics) / Lady Kills Her Husband With The Heel Of Her Shoe In Warri (Photos) / Nigerians Hail Oyinbo Lady Who Exposed Her Abusive Boyfriend With A Secret Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by stephenduru: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2019
According to the report shared by an online user,a heartless lady killed the son of a woman in Imo State because the woman exposed her after she stole from one family.

She promised to revenge after she was exposed. Below what the online user wrote....

'This lady that is carrying this baby boy, used cutlass and Burchard him, only because the mother exposed her when she went to steal something from one family, and she said I must revenge, and latter do they know that she want to kill the small boy that know no sin, and the boy is the only son, while the parents have gone for family planning, because they have too many girl's in search of baby boy, but now? This happened in Ihiteuboma Ikpere ejere Okigwe local government area in IMO state'.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/11/lady-kills-only-son-of-woman-who.html?m=1

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by nuban07(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why the innocent child?

Not everything we see, we say bcoz some people will never stop at nothing to seek revenge even when they are wrong. They ve nothing to lose, they are lost souls.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by greatmarshall(m): 3:54pm On Nov 17, 2019
She deserves to die as well

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by godofuck231: 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2019
Freedom of speech is your right, but your freedom as after? That I can't assure you of.

6 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by daddytime(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2019
Evil piece of trash...

See as she be like specimen skeleton.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by judgementyard(m): 4:31pm On Nov 17, 2019
So sad,RIP to the little boy and I hope that the woman responsible should rot in jail a thousand times.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Dexpro: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
Terrible. Kindly insert red hot iron into her kpekus.

Shudders

11 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by hisgrace090: 4:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
So many blood sucking demons parading themselves as humans among men.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Abdul05: 4:48pm On Nov 17, 2019
Nawa o Revenge is a wild justice
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kingpinukecy(m): 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
wickedness in the highest order.
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by OPONG: 7:47pm On Nov 17, 2019
Poverty

while the parents have gone for family planning, because they have too many girl's in search of baby boy,

No wonder prostitution na normal shìt for that side...... Chai many girls....

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by leonard002(m): 8:06pm On Nov 17, 2019
Jesus.. this is. scary mehn
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Mightyhaiz: 8:12pm On Nov 17, 2019
What's happening to the heartland of late eh?

So much bad news

That lady must be sold wholesale to organ donor clinics.. I heard corneas kneecaps and livers are in high demands now. Proceeds shd be sent to the family so they can adopt a son or two

3 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by meezynetwork(m): 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2019
Wicked life
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by telkevog(m): 8:46pm On Nov 17, 2019
I not really happy with what I just saw and read, if I should set my eyes on this idiot eeh, the whole story will change because she doesn't deserve to live. She should have been disposed Since.

4 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Lynx001: 9:27pm On Nov 17, 2019
Na waa øo. Wetin lala no go see 4 snake hand
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kennyswagzz: 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2019
Why are easterners wicked?

15 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Kendumazy(m): 10:30pm On Nov 17, 2019
Chai
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by cassidy1996(m): 10:52pm On Nov 17, 2019
this is painful

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by realstars: 10:57pm On Nov 17, 2019
For what reason must you kill?
She who price must pay.
This woman's crime is highway to dead in prison, or you allow us to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Essential(m): 8:56am On Nov 18, 2019
I am beginning to fear ibo women. And i am about to marry one of them in march of next year.
The evil and wickedness of some of these women is disturbing. The way they are killing innocent children for revenge is unbelievable and very scarying.

10 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2019
Y
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Jovenn1: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
Sad
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by HitSong: 1:06pm On Nov 18, 2019
osuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Badonasty(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
This country is scary I swear....villages dey vex pass we wey dey cities and big towns sef

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Mizwisdom(f): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
When wicked people know your weakness that is what they will target when they want to wicked you. The OP kept going on about only son this and that, this is why he is the target and the girls are alive today. The woman I'm seeing is very hungry looking, she won't mind being in prison as long as she will eat there, God will use their daughters to console them. It's so sad that this innocent child had to experience human wickedness

2 Likes

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by b0rn2fuck(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
Women are always problem, the one who scammed me all in the name of relationship for four years when I thought I was banging and enjoying pussy has been flying plane up and down now while me struggling to raise my business , see how heartless this one go kill another person daughter and yet God who created woman still want us repent and born again, only if baba could wipe all women away, 99% of the world and heaven palava have been solved

1 Like

Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by skyfather09(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2019
I need the boy's head...
Re: Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) by Mshad662(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2019
Rip

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen On Rescue Mission Run For Their Lives On Seeing Gunmen Along Benin-Ore / Cultists Invade Burial Ceremony In Anambra, Desecrate Corpse, Scores Killed / 10-year-old Girl Rescued From A Sex Attacker In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.