Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,345 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:49 AM

"All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) (2841 Views)

Peks Ikeji With Nnamdi Azikwe Sister In London (Photos) / Skiibii Buys New Mercedes Benz (Photo) / Linda Ikeji With Bakare Mubarak & Agoro Afeez, Nigeria's Tallest Model & Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by danieljoel759: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Laura Ikeji took a photo of herself to her official social media account, and stating what she want to see when she search for her name on the popular search engine, Google. here is what she wrote...

"All I wanna see when I google my name is SHE OWNS THIS BUSINESS not she has beef with this person or did this. I’ve always been in yo face on IG, that’s how I earn a living, being relevant on here is hard but we pushing. I’ve relaxed a bit just to see if that works too but dang! Nothing beats being in ya face. If u wanna make money on IG u can’t keep calm. Nah"

See photo...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/all-i-wanna-see-when-i-google-my-name.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Fadomero(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
slot hoe and olosho

1 Like

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by itspzpics(m): 9:22am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 10:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Don't worry madam Google already have all your records of lies n fake life to your record sad
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Kastonkastroll(m): 10:44am On Mar 26, 2019
I hardly call a person worwor but mehn,
this babe no be the thing. And to even think that she covers her ugliness with excess make-up and she is still ugly baffles me.

Linda ikeji fine pass this laura like a hundred times. Sometimes I used to wonder wetin KANU broda see for this this girl body.

Nyansh she no get
Boobs she no get
Fine face she no get
She's shapeless.

Na wa ooh!! Abi she jazz KANU broda ni?
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Fathertony: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Fadomero:
slot hoe and olosho
can you call your mother any of these names?!
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2019
attention seeker lipsrsealed

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Fathertony: 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
tohyorsih:
attention seeker lipsrsealed
I just checked out your photo
Just see person wey dey call anoda person attention seeker!
All of you are bloody haters, get a life!!!
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by tohyorsih(f): 11:46am On Mar 26, 2019
Fathertony:
I just checked out your photo
Just see person wey dey call anoda person attention seeker!
All of you are bloody haters, get a life!!!

will you keep kwayet!!!

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by goodnewscliff(m): 12:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
this rich ugly toad cheesy grin grin grin
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Raydos: 1:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ugly girl
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Fathertony: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Raydos:
Ugly girl
post your momma's photo let's compare
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Raydos: 2:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
Fathertony:
post your momma's photo let's compare

You're very stupid, Post your mom photo first!!

At least my mum is old and it's normal for beauty to fade at old age, But this girl is just in her thirties, Yet my mum is way beautiful than her

You're just too daft and stupid for dragging my mum into this like say you're getting paid for attacking me on behalf of her

1 Like

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Gentleziggy(m): 4:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
Kastonkastroll:
I hardly call a person worwor but mehn,
this babe no be the thing. And to even think that she covers her ugliness with excess make-up and she is still ugly baffles me.

Linda ikeji fine pass this laura like a hundred times. Sometimes I used to wonder wetin KANU broda see for this this girl body.

Nyansh she no get
Boobs she no get
Fine face she no get
She's shapeless.

Na wa ooh!! Abi she jazz KANU broda ni?
no b jazz chairman, she used d power of her coochie to pin him down.
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Fathertony: 8:19pm On Mar 26, 2019
Raydos:

You're very stupid, Post your mom photo first!!

At least my mum is old and it's normal for beauty to fade at old age, But this girl is just in her thirties, Yet my mum is way beautiful than her

You're just too daft and stupid for dragging my mum into this like say you're getting paid for attacking me on behalf of her
I never called a girl ugly, if you were raised properly by a lady you should knw this is wrong. I'll leave you to revel in your ignorance
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by Urhobokwaleboy(m): 9:43pm On Mar 26, 2019
A nigga once said:just searched her name on google,and i saw laura ikeji with the fake bag.

Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by BrainEya(m): 10:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
I don't invent something in this world the am dead...
Re: "All I Wanna See When I Google My Name" - Laura Ikeji With The Benz (photo) by BrainEya(m): 10:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
If at all I don't invent something in this life then I'm dead...

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Wife, Queen Naomi Excited As She Celebrates One Year In The Palace / Pics: Pregnant Simi Expecting First Baby With Adekunle Gold, Fans React / My Success Cost Me My First Son" - 50 Cent Opens Up On His Son, Marquise Jackson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.