Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks (54920 Views)

10-Year-Old Girl Rescued After She Ran Away From Her Abusive Mistress In Ebonyi / Taraba Man Whose Wife Cut Off His Manhood Cries Out / My Career Has Been Killed Both In Nigeria & Abroad; Lady Disgraced In Nude Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by elemike2(m): 2:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
Breakingfamous:
Watch the videos HERE

the woman is too stingy, she no no say husband dey scarce. she for the share the husband with her na
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by revolt(m): 2:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is she not the wife ...why am I hearing ex.....

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by rakazytee(f): 2:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
She transferred her aggression on that mistress because she has been longing to sleep with her friend's husband.

So she couldn't bear to see another woman do that before her. Reason she took it personal.

Women don't fight in vain.

Hmmmm, it may true o

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by ValCon888: 2:58pm On Mar 26, 2019
Marthaodion:
As much as they had their own reasons for this action, they shouldn’t have carried out their plan. It’s painful when a person is experiencing difficulties in a marriage.

Las las, all of dem go dey alright.

I could tell you a story that would keep you enthralled..
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by gcof(m): 3:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Opto1:
Transfer aggression or whatever, with little things I have seen in my life, I let rationality take action rather leaning toward emotion in situation like this but it's just that it's not easy to use one Brian when you are angry.

Maybe with few years in hell( Nigeria jail) they will learn how to use their brain at when due.
which jail?? Single unemployed mum will opt for monetary settlement.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by mamatwiny(f): 3:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
See what the community penis of a man has caused.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Noblefirstlady: 3:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
It's all the man's fault. Isn't his wife even prettier than the fat woman. And instead of the woman to face her cheating husband she left him to fight the orobo. And the orobo couldn't even fight back, then what is all the fat for.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by noisy45(m): 3:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:
She transferred her aggression on that mistress because she has been longing to sleep with her friend's husband.

So she couldn't bear to see another woman do that before her. Reason she took it personal.

You are right

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Maykanu: 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
D victim is so beautiful. Black and beautiful compared to the flogger who is like over ripe spoilt pawpaw.

I pray she gets justice and compensated real good with a very rich caring man who will relocate her and her son abroad to start life afresh after d humiliation.

The man, his wife and the sister should rot in jail. D are all scammers duping innocent Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by mamatwiny(f): 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
gcof:
which jail?? Single unemployed mum will opt for monetary settlement.

Last last, na money go settle d matter.
Let the flogger and her sis get a good lawyer.
I hope they have savings.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by pacespot(m): 4:20pm On Mar 26, 2019
look at them, barbaric beings sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
The funny thing is that if you investigate very well... She's also a cheater... Just that she has not been caught.

Alternatively she may be jealous of d woman,,, she may be eyeing d man sef. But never see d opportunity to hit d jackpot.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by rOsy247(f): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
See their ugly faces

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by segneyukk(m): 4:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
see their faces. sef ugly tins
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
hmm so it was her husband's friend sef, this type of woman makes the theory that women have fish brain sound true.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
Noblefirstlady:
It's all the man's fault. Isn't his wife even prettier than the fat woman. And instead of the woman to face her cheating husband she left him to fight the orobo. And the orobo couldn't even fight back, then what is all the fat for.

pretty aint enough, there's no way a man can be attracted to a woman with bad manners.

character flaw is the reason many pretty women with hot bodies stay single, no reasonable man wants that in a woman.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Almaiga: 5:25pm On Mar 26, 2019
Tofiakwa.

Igbo's are wicked and heartless.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by EvieP(f): 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
IamD18:

Twisted testimony. Nigerians and sense
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Nellykuch: 6:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
The flogged,the flogger and the floggeeee. Heheheheh. Rubbish people.may they rot in jail. Instead of flogging the eggplant owner and operator. Mtchew
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by EvieP(f): 7:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
All of dem follow all of dem deserve am

make dem go settle dia differencies
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Mbediogu(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Women are just funny beings, once they have made up their minds on something they will never listen even if u try to explain how things are, they believe the world is against them so they act irrationally and after the act they cool down like ice, this woman just disgraced herself and her husband, the police may keep her in their cell for some days until she pays a huge bail.
The logical thing is to let her suffer the fate of her aggressor friend, and bring in the brutalised woman to clean her tears.
Some men marry animals for wife. Too bad but never too late.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by Harmony92(f): 7:51pm On Mar 26, 2019
SEONaijaExpert:
I'm yet to see the video, does anyone have it?

In regards the incident, it's not new, the enemy of a woman is a woman.
u don't wanna watch dat madness trust me.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by jcccccc: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
I HOPE THE POLICE IS NOT STILL HOLDING THOSE PEOPLE OR IS IT NOT UP TO 48hrs SINCE THE ARREST?

THE PROSTITUTE SHOULD GO TO COURT IF SHE WANTS TO .

THE WOMAN THEY WANTED TO STEAL HER HUSBAND SHOULD STOP CONFESSING NONSENSE AND GET A GOOD LAWYER ASAP TO DEFEND HER.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by SEONaijaExpert: 8:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
Harmony92:
u don't wanna watch dat madness trust me.
Oh, that's pretty bad then...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by double0seven(m): 9:34pm On Mar 26, 2019
I wonder why people are slow to catch up or comprehend.

It twas all set up. The lady was set up. The man, his wife and cousin are running a criminal enterprise.
Re: Meet The Man Whose Wife Tortured His Mistress In Nude Video, The Wife Speaks by dharsubho627: 8:08am On Jul 06, 2020
Breakingfamous:
The lady who stripped naked and flogged her sister's mistress, the sister and her husband are all in police custody in Anambra.

The wife of the man speaks on how the torture happened and why it did happen, how she caught her husband through his phone, how many times the husband had slept with the Plus-Sized mistress who is a singe mother, how she planned the attack and how she didn't know it will escalate to this viral stage.

On his own part, the cheating husband also speaks about the scandal.

The friend of the wife who led the torture speaks too on how her friend called her and told her about how her husband has been cheating.
I am very happy about this.

"It was The Anger Boiling In Me Because I was looking for my missing son staying with my own ex husband and his Girlfriend that made me flog that woman mercilessly like that" .

Woman doing the flogging in viral Video reveals that it was transferred aggression that made her act the way she did.

In her own interview were she was been paraded by the Anambra Police she revealed that it was not her Husband that the lady slept with but rather her friends husband.

But on Getting there the fact that she had suffered the same fate steered up so much anger and she completely went haywire and even acted worse than her friend who was initially the victim.

She went on to reveal that in her own case her own husband ended up relocating and taking away their son to stay with himself and his girlfriend and the husband has refused to reveal his whereabouts in Lagos so she can see her own son.

Watch the videos as they All speak..

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/meet-man-whose-wife-flogged-his.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Party Attendants Kill Guest For Collecting Food Several Times / Woman Hides Phone Inside Soup To Give Her Boyfriend In Ogun Prison (Photo) / Mistress Dies In Married Man’s House In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.