Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. (2436 Views)

Dear Christians,please Say Something About This / Explain These Bible Verses / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please explain these images. I need to know why they are here. These images are from the Pope's Auidience Hall - The building from which he speaks to the people.
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
1. What is this statue behind the pope and why does it look like a reptile creature?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 26, 2019
2. Why is the building shaped like the head of a snake?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
3. Why is there snake symbolism everywhere?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Please explain to me what relationship Christianity has with reptiles/snakes to the point of scattering it's symbols all over the hall from which the pope ministers. It's like indicating that the reptile or snake is supreme and from it's mouth comes whatever message the pope is ministering to the people.
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by alBHAGDADI: 2:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
Catholic Church is the LovePeddler of Babylon.
The church has nothing to do with Jesus.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by ellagabs(f): 2:40pm On Mar 26, 2019
"what to expect when you are expecting..."
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
its the reptilian age. the era of lies and deceit.

the holy men have all gone. what you have now is an attempt at total rejection of God - the renewal of the tower of babel.

Lucifer himself is already on the throne. he is in possession of his possession. the whole world is in his hands.

the whole thing is much more than you can ever understand.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by paxonel(m): 3:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Op, if it is catholic church were is the statue of mary or any of the apostles?
You know the pope can be photoshopped there?

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by peteruuu(m): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Catholicism is of the devil.

The pope is the Antichrist.

PM me for more explanation, I'll prove it to you till you understand. But, however, it's a choice. You can decide to believe it or not.

I'll direct you to histories too...

Shalom.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 3:30pm On Mar 26, 2019
paxonel:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paul_VI_Audience_Hall

This isn't photoshop. It's not even debatable that these pictures are real. Lots of people have visited and confirmed it, and lots of reputable sources like the telegraph and Irish times have published articles on events that occurred here with pictures included.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/12/08/pictures-day-8-december-2017/pope-francis-arrives-gives-audience-donor-delegations-christmas/

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/relatives-of-carrickmines-fire-victims-meet-pope-1.2406609?mode=amp

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
paxonel:

its the Pope's Audience Hall bro. its called Hall of the Pontifical Audiences.

its real.

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 4:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
@loj @sarassin @billyonaire @ ifenes @plaetton @PastorAIO

Please I'll like your input here.
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Smony: 4:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
i jst recall d story of Eve n d serpent in d garden of eden. spirit of dciption evrywhere.
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Smony:
i jst recall d story of Eve n d serpent in d garden of eden. spirit of dciption evrywhere.

Who is doing the deception?
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Smony: 4:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blockdock90:

Who is doing the deception?
D so call pope, d ar wovle in sheep clothing

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by plaetton: 4:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
The funny thing is that most Christians tend disparage the Catholic church, calling it evil, cult, pagan, idol worship, etc , etc.

They tend to forget one very important fact.
That fact is that the Catholic church is THE CHURCH.

Therefore, if the Catholic church is under indictment for this evil or that sin, then every christian or every Christian belief, doctrine , every Catholic creed, invention and object of veneration including and especially "Jesus Christ" , is a bonafide child of and also represents the evil and the fraud that catholic Catholic church is being accused of.

If the Catholic church is today seen as a giant idol worshiping fraud, then the entire articles of the christian faith that rests upon the virgin birth, the crucifixion, the resurrection and subsequent deification of Jesus,would and should also be seen as the cancerous outgrowths from a Leperous hand.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
plaetton:
The funny thing is that most Christians tend disparage the Catholic church, calling it evil, cult, pagan, idol worship, etc , etc.

Therefore, if the Catholic church is under indictment for this evil or that sin, then every christian or every Christian belief, doctrine , every Catholic creed, invention and object of veneration including and especially "Jesus Christ" , is a bonafide child of and also represents the evil and the fraud that catholic Catholic church is being accused of.

If the Catholic church is today seen as a giant idol worshiping fraud, then the entire articles of the christian faith that rests upon the virgin birth, the crucifixion, the resurrection and subsequent deification of Jesus,would and should also be seen as the cancerous outgrowths from a Leperous hand.

Exactly my opinion. If the foundation is a deceit, then the doctrines built upon that foundation are also a deceit.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by plaetton: 5:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
As per the image and many others at the seat of Christianity in Rome, it has been obvious that the Serpent is and has been the most venerated creature since the dawn of human life on Earth.
It also makes it obvious that the Pantheon of Gods (of which Yahweh was just a junior deity) that were venerated in ancient Mesopotamia and Canaan might have been Reptilian, perhaps highly evolved and sentient reptilian creatures.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Christians why are you guys not responding? I am sure there is a bible verse that explains this?
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by alBHAGDADI: 7:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
plaetton:

100% lies.

The Catholic Church is not the Church Christ instituted.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by alBHAGDADI: 7:27pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blockdock90:

Exactly my opinion. If the foundation is a deceit, then the doctrines built upon that foundation are also a deceit.

Who told this one that the Catholic Church is the foundation of Christianity?

You better close this thread if you have nothing sensible to say. I even thought you were seeking sincere knowledge.

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by bloodofthelamb(m): 7:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blockdock90:
1. What is this statue behind the pope and why does it look like a reptile creature?

Snake is a very bad symbol in the Bible. The devil is called the serpent. So I wonder why those who claim to read the Bible have any thing to do with it.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You better close this thread if you have nothing sensible to say. I even thought you were seeking sincere knowledge.

Can we just take a good look at the symbol and d meaning? Instead arguing about it.
We blacks needs more facts about things we don't understand and investigating things like this might lead us to new height of understanding.

We should ask questions about it.
D mean is too obvious

May God have mercy.
End of the
Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

You don't need to be rude to express your opinion.

What church formulated the foundational doctrines upon which christianity is established? Before the schism between the western church and the eastern orthodox church, which preceded the protestant reformation by centuries, had the christian doctrines of salvation, virgin birth, cruxifiction, resurrection, the deification of Christ, the participation in the eucharist etc not been established?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by malvisguy212: 8:29pm On Mar 26, 2019
plaetton:

sir pleatton long time......I've debate with many atheists and its seems most atheists build there atheism on Charles Darwin theory of evolution . do you no that in the early life of Darwin , they practice inbreeding ? and there motto is " survival of the fittest ? Richard Dawkins is a famous atheist and he refuse to condemned bestiality . if the moral stander of this people is questionable what will become of his follower? .

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by plaetton: 8:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
alBHAGDADI:

100% lies.

The Catholic Church is not the Church Christ instituted.
Lol.
For your information, the Catholic church invented the veneration your Jesus as a God by deifying him. At the Nicean council of 324, the Nicean creed was born, and for the first time, the " Christ " was added to the name " jesus " . The Nicean creed was rolled out as an Impetial edict or fiat, and the last paragraph of of creed decreed 'anathema ' to anyone who disagreed with the imperial edict. I don't need to tell you what ' anethema means and the fate of those who dared to disagree.

My point here is that there is no , and would have remained No myth of a dead and resurrected God without the mechaninations of the imperial power of Rome.
Every other church or Christian denomination are the wayward and dysfunctional children of the Church of Rome.

Deny your mother all you like, her DNA is in you.

8 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by Nobody: 8:41pm On Mar 26, 2019
plaetton:

Jesus denounced the pharisees and the elders of his day although Jesus himself was a jew and those were the leaders who kept the scriptures.

God is no respecter of persons

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

By the way Roman catholic church is neither a true church nor the origin of christianity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by plaetton: 8:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
solite3:
Jesus denounced the pharisees and the elders of his day although Jesus himself was a jew and those were the leaders who kept the scriptures.

God is no respecter of persons

Acts 10:34
Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

By the way Roman catholic church is neither a true church nor the origin of christianity.
Your entire body of Christian doctrines and beliefs were enacted by and propagated by the Catholic long before any of her many children were even born.

Do you believe in the virgin birth? The Catholic invented it.
Do you believe in crucifixion? The Catholic church invented it.
Do you believe resurrection and ascension? The Catholics invented it.
Do you believe in heaven and hell ? The Catholics invented it.
And I can go on and on and on.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by alBHAGDADI: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blockdock90:

You don't need to be rude to express your opinion.

What church formulated the foundational doctrines upon which christianity is established? Before the schism between the western church and the eastern orthodox church, which preceded the protestant reformation by centuries, had the christian doctrines of salvation, virgin birth, cruxifiction, resurrection, the deification of Christ, the participation in the eucharist etc not been established?

The church that formulated all you listed is the church the apostles of Jesus Christ set up under the leading of the Holy Spirit. Last I checked, they didn't set up no Catholic Church. Moreover, all the churches they set up preceded the pagan Roman Catholic Church which is a distortion and Satanic as seen by the images you uploaded yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by plaetton: 8:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
malvisguy212:
sir pleatton long time......I've debate with many atheists and its seems most atheists build there atheism on Charles Darwin theory of evolution . do you no that in the early life of Darwin , they practice inbreeding ? and there motto is " survival of the fittest ? Richard Dawkins is a famous atheist and he refuse to condemned bestiality . if the moral stander of this people is questionable what will become of his follower? .
Lol.
Malvisguy. You haven't changed. Even your inner atheist hasn't kicked in yet.

For the millionth time, Atheism is not a religion or cult that requires followership.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. by alBHAGDADI: 8:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
plaetton:

Lol.
For your information, the Catholic church invented the veneration your Jesus as a God by edifying him. At the Nicean council of 324, the Nicean creed was born, and for the first time, the " Christ " was added to the name " jesus " . The Nicean creed was rolled out as an Impetial edict or fiat, and the last paragraph of of creed decreed 'anathema ' to anyone who disagreed with the imperial edict. I don't to tell you what ' anethema means and the fate of those who dared to disagree.

My point here is that there is no , and would have remained No myth of a dead and resurrected God without the mechaninations of the imperial power of Rome.
Every other church or Christian denomination are the wayward and dysfunctional children of the Church of Rome.

Deny your mother all you like, her DNA is in you.

Why not go ahead and tell me the Catholic Church wrote the Bible? All what was agreed upon at the council of Nicea we're based on the Bible, not the thoughts of the Catholic Church.

You also say the council was when Christ was added to the name Jesus. What you are saying in essence is that it is the Catholic Church that out the below verses in the Bible.

1 Timothy 2:5 - For [there is] one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

Acts 2:38 - Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

You know nothing my friend.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Share Ur Testimonies And Let God Receive All The Glory / Religious Apostasy And The Death Penalty / There is no such thing as special anointing - Christ Embassy members take note

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.