Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,767 members, 7,831,471 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last (60660 Views)

Ifeanyi Uba Donates Hospital To UNIZIK Awka (Pictures & Video) / NHS Nurse Who Offered Bible To A Cancer Patient 'rightly Sacked' says court / Edu Val, Cancer Patient Dies, A Week After He Begged God To Take His Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Nobody: 3:57pm On Mar 27, 2019
Have Fun Dude.Everyone Dies.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by EdiAbali: 4:15pm On Mar 27, 2019
fa4oteejay:
That is the fate of unbeliever, he does not believe that Jesus christ can heal him, he does not believe with God everything are possible, the bible says by his strife we are heal, I Pray that you are heal in jesus, all the vission that say you die is reverse in jesus name, that cancer will just disapper by power of the Lord, so that you can know there is Jesus.

Faith my foot,
Here is a Bishop praying for Ebola victim, he couldn't go close to the man let alone touching him.

WHO FAITH DON HELPED?

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Gsteve01(m): 4:31pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mtchewww
His life, his problem

#RealEstate# #Building# #Land# #Comfort# #Health# #Wealth# #Cashready#
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Awesomefred32(m): 4:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
grin grin
Just make way for the man grin grin

pure Afrikan Man
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Bonapart(m): 4:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A sick man who sneaked out of the hospital he was admitted in to drink beer which he says might be his last, has gone viral with his Facebook post after it was learnt that he was diagnosed of heart cancer.

Mr. Derrick Tembo from Ndola, Zambia who was told he doesn’t have much time left by doctors, reportedly has an incurable cancer. The sick man who sneaked out of the hospital to drink beer without anybody noticing, stated that his days are numbered and he believes the beer he drank might be his last.

Mr Tembo who seems to be at peace with his fate, wrote on Facebook as he shared his photos; “why not enjoy before the glorious day comes when to meet his maker”.”Tired of being in hospital bed just sneaked to quench my thirsty. After all whether I drink or not am gonna die..”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/sick-man-sneaks-out-of-hospital-to-drink-beer-says-it-might-be-his-last/

go to SCOAN. one touch from TB Joshua or any of the wise men will make the cancer vanish in the name of Jesus
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by anonymuz(m): 5:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
iammo:

embarassed

Beer drinkers don't worry too much, a bottle or two always set the mind at peace regardless of the problem.... either Nigeria government wahala, Women wahala, Cancer wahala and Even Death wahala
na so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by obembet(f): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
einsteine:

How many people has your jesus healed?

All those that truly believe in him and accept him as personal lord and savior

1 Like

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by oldman112(m): 5:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Mosesotu123:
i love people like this, they don't fucking care abt hell at all.... same with military personnel, wen they knw they will die; they will light their cigarette and say MOTHER FUCKERS.
In movies
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by oldman112(m): 5:12pm On Mar 27, 2019
fa4oteejay:
That is the fate of unbeliever, he does not believe that Jesus christ can heal him, he does not believe with God everything are possible, the bible says by his strife we are heal, I Pray that you are heal in jesus, all the vission that say you die is reverse in jesus name, that cancer will just disapper by power of the Lord, so that you can know there is Jesus.
Amen
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Truthbites: 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2019
And lots of eggs. The gasing nor be for here
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by manforgu: 6:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
Authoreety:

Get behind me!
I'm right Infront of you dude! You people should use your brains pls... Na beg I dey beg. U can't keep doing same thing and expect diff result.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by MrMakaveli20(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
one of the bravest men. Wish you stay longer.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Oluschenco(m): 6:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
I salute his decision, whether we like it or not, person will die one day and there are 000's of ways to die, especially in Nigeria.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by d33types: 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
Who diagnosed heart cancer in Zambia? 1 in 12000? In a poor country like Zambia? Heart cancer is usually a diagnosis made after death.
Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Reeberry: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2019
Authoreety:
Be healed in Jesus name
Sensible comment here, out of many senseless ones.

1 Like

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by Favor99(m): 4:13am On Mar 29, 2019
joshuisiukwu:
A sick man who sneaked out of the hospital he was admitted in to drink beer which he says might be his last, has gone viral with his Facebook post after it was learnt that he was diagnosed of heart cancer.

Mr. Derrick Tembo from Ndola, Zambia who was told he doesn’t have much time left by doctors, reportedly has an incurable cancer. The sick man who sneaked out of the hospital to drink beer without anybody noticing, stated that his days are numbered and he believes the beer he drank might be his last.

Mr Tembo who seems to be at peace with his fate, wrote on Facebook as he shared his photos; “why not enjoy before the glorious day comes when to meet his maker”.”Tired of being in hospital bed just sneaked to quench my thirsty. After all whether I drink or not am gonna die..”

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/sick-man-sneaks-out-of-hospital-to-drink-beer-says-it-might-be-his-last/

Why are Nigerian bloggers and media always making mockery of other African countries, especially Zambia, Zimbabwe, Uganda and Kenya.
These Nigerian bloggers are really bad minded people

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cancer Patient Sneaks Out Of Hospital To Drink Beer, Says It Might Be His Last by MrMacinterchi1: 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
decatalyst:
Great salute to the Grand-Drinker of our time.

You may die tomorrow, but your bottles lives on. grin

lol lol haha

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies Two Hours After His Wedding In Plateau State - Pictures / Man With 2 Wives Dies During Sex With Married Nursing Mother In Lagos Hotel / British Woman Who Carries Her Heart Inside A Backpack To Keep Her Alive (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.