Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) (31173 Views)

How To Build A Working Fuelless Generator / G / Free Manual On Fuelless Generator (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by amosco2: 11:33am On Sep 07, 2010
How to make Fuelless Generator
I’m doing this for free due to the numerous clients we can’t meet up with.
There are two methods to make a fuel less generator which are Dry method and Wet method,
Their difference is; the Wet method uses battery which I think you may be aware of it by now while the Dry method of it does not use battery. Now let talk about how to make it, first let start with the wet method
WET METHOD
Making a wet fuelless generator will require some component like; battery, charger gauge, AC to Dc Current transformer and power booster.
Now the Connection
When you get this entire component you make your connection to look like this,
• Connect your AC to Dc Current transformer to your battery and your power booster to transformer, then your extension carpel to power booster, were you can now connect it to power your house, then connect your charger gauge to extension and then connect it back to your battery.

Now let me explain how those components operate;
1) Battery; we all know the function of the battery, it store current and also realize same for use.
2) Transformer; it help to convert your AC to DC so that you can use it as if you are using electricity light. With this it would not work.
3) Power Booster; Just like the name, it help to boost the current supply to your household, because the power from your battery is just 12V or 24V depending on the battery you use, so it will boost it to 220V which can carry your household and also help to charge the battery back with the help of the charger gauge.
4) Charger Gauge; this help to charge your battery back during when you use it and when not in use.
Difficulties
Like every other generator that has difficulties so is this one; it difficulties here is lost of current, during usage there is loss of current which the charger gauge could not meet up with due to rapid use. This is where I’ll advice you, always allow the system to run by itself without usage for at least 8hours a day, this will help to regain it power lost. But if you use it continually then it will break down at complete drainage of current from the battery. But with time this product will break down after some time may be in a period of 24 month or less but I assure u it will work for more than 14month. The battery is the major component that determine it life expand, if you use a strong battery it could last for 36month if not over power. That’s all I have for Wet method.

Now the Dry Method
You may wonder why I call it Dry, it because it does not use battery like the wet method.
Before you can make Dry Fuelless Generator, you will need the following component;
1) Alternator.
2) Descinutor (Invented)
This method is the most perfect means of making a fuelless generator because with it can last for years while in use, in short I give you 3years guarantee on this Dry Method.

How to Make the Connection;
After you get those two component, you need weld or fit your Alternator to the Descinutor, after then you “ON” the Descinutor, then the will be a rotation on but side. This will enable the Alternator to generate Light (current). We all know where to get an Alternator from but the Descinutor, it a new invented component that has the capacity to rotate 6000rpm with 24khp. This is enough to rotate an Alternator. Descinutor is been makeup of capacitors, coils, and others; I withheld some information on how to make Descinutor because I’ll be out of business if I let everything out, I may be out of business and I’ll not survive. But if you want to know how to make Descinutor then you need to buy the manual at the rate of N6, 500 ($45) for softcopy or N8, 500($57) for hardcopy, you can as well buy the DESCINUTOR from me at the rate of N40,000 ($270) for 900watt Alternator

S/N DESCINUTOR ALTERNATOR
1 N40,000 ($270) 900WATT
2 N110,000 ($740) 3KVA
3 N250,000 ($1700) 5KVA
4 N480,000 ($32,00) 10KVA
For more information, contact me on; +2348037831317
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by powertechn: 1:02pm On Oct 12, 2010
Need one on one training on how to build fuelless generator from the scratch?or need my down to earth DVD?kindly log on to (www.powertech.iceonlyconsult.com) for more details, LET THERE BE LIGHT

1 Like

Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by gowaga68: 7:31pm On Oct 14, 2010
i dont mind have manual on it smiley
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by jefwer: 7:00pm On Apr 03, 2012
t.
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by abuenaventura: 4:32am On May 25, 2012
Hi Mr. amosco2,
Please pardon my ignorance. Can you please tell me what is "extension carpel"?
Thank you
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by asksham1: 11:40pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hi friend, for some time a particular information has been going on on the net about this fuelless generator.

I have use my time to access it and was able to know every thing about it. Those actually selling it on the net have little or no knowledge about electrical engineering. Stuff like RPM, HP calculation and the rest where not put into consideration. The feedback mechanism is also not been calculated.

So please forget about descinuator or what ever, it all scam.
Get your manual for free send your email asksham@yahoo.com. 100% free
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by asksham1: 11:41pm On Jun 08, 2012
Guys have tried but it need a lot of modifications, let work together to achieve it, instead of condeming it. I just had that nigeria airforce have build nigeria version of drons (unmaned plane). So let stop selling information they wont help. Let those that help have it and modify it.
undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by asksham1: 11:42pm On Jun 08, 2012
Hi friend,

I have use my time to access it and was able to know every thing about it. Those actually selling it on the net have little or no knowledge about electrical engineering. Stuff like RPM, HP calculation and the rest where not put into consideration. The feedback mechanism is also not been calculated.

So please forget about descinuator or what ever, it all scam. Get your manual for free send your email asksham@yahoo.com. 100% free

1 Like

Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by redcliff: 10:47am On Jun 09, 2012
asksham1: Hi friend,

So please forget about descinuator or what ever, it all scam.
Get your manual fo
r just 1500, video 2000, and the two will cost you 3000. To get one pls send your mail asksham@yahoo.com.
Na u and the poster be scam.
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by asksham1: 6:19am On Jun 10, 2012
redcliff:
Na u and the poster be scam.

Just in case u want one, sincerly I will give you for free.
Quite sure am going to post it but still working on that.

Mind you am not a scam. Like I said if you want it I will give you for free, just request through my mail. asksham@yahoo.com it absolutely free.

Ask and it shall be given don't pay a dime.
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by PRINCEZUBI: 1:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
Like dis materials where can we see them to buy?
Re: How To Make Fuelless Generator (it Free) by uc97: 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol.What powers the descinutor since it is not powered by batttery or fuel?or does it rely on air,solar,or alien power?

(1) (Reply)

CHEAPEST ETISALAT DATA 200MB=N200, 1G=N600, 2G=N1100 Any Payment Method Accepted / Your World Of Smart Tv's Get In Here / Remote Control Operated Generators For As Low As N115,000!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.