Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,454 members, 7,830,251 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos (88817 Views)

Ex-Child Dancer, Amarachi Dance, Then Vs Now Photos / 30 Years After: 'Coming To America' Stars Then And Now (Photos) / See Jean-claude Van Damme's Epic Split Between Two Reversing Volvo Trucks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Patrick33(m): 3:38pm On Mar 27, 2019
Charles4075:
I pray it comes out soon. The annoying anime producer I hate is Tito Kubo, the producer of bleach. Dude just raised our hopes and nothing has been released. Stopped at episode 366 when Ichigo fought substitute shinigami Ginjo. But I've read the manga on manganelo.com from 367 to 589 when the last final war took place between quincy Lord Yhwach and Soul society.
am not really into bleach but i know a bit bout it..wasn't that supposed to be the end? i mean i read on quora that the creator was looking to start again from the beginning or something
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by mikron(m): 5:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
kernniejay:
Bolo Young, very wicked boss. I remember that scene where Vanne Dam threw a drum at him and he kicked it away with just his leg. I also remember a scene where he finished killing someone in a wrestling ring and pointed to Vanne Dam among the crowd and told him "you are next".
yeah that was blood sport

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by mctfopt: 5:34pm On Mar 27, 2019
SilasNwude:
that's how we say it grin

Good old times grin
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Charles4075(m): 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
Patrick33:
am not really into bleach but i know a bit bout it..wasn't that supposed to be the end? i mean i read on quora that the creator was looking to start again from the beginning or something
Nah bro. Bleach is an awesome anime though the producer is just putting everyone on suspense. He said he was ill that's why production was delayed. There are also some anime you'll love like - Ruler of the Land, Naruto, Gintama, Gosu, Black Blood Brothers, Berserk, Fate Stay, Full Metal Archemist.

But Bleach still remains my favourite. The demonic scenes, 3d graphics and story line are top class. Especially with this guy - Kuchiki Bayakuya

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by mctfopt: 5:37pm On Mar 27, 2019
lilmarley:
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry

ianq:

I feel ur phobia...your safest bet might be to ask yourself the agelong question of mankind- "who are we?"

grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGAqvpYLiGw

It's actually WAH-WAY
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Patrick33(m): 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Charles4075:
Nah bro. Bleach is an awesome anime though the producer is just putting everyone on suspense. He said he was ill that's why production was delayed. There are also some anime you'll love like - Ruler of the Land, Naruto, Gintama, Gosu, Black Blood Brothers, Berserk, Fate Stay, Full Metal Archemist.

But Bleach still remains my favourite. The demonic scenes, 3d graphics and story line are top class. Especially with this guy - Kuchiki Bayakuya
Naruto is my all time fav..others i watch/read ..deathnote,fullmetal,DBZ,attack on titan,Onepunch and recently my hero academia since its basically about naruto..lol
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Charles4075(m): 6:23pm On Mar 27, 2019
Patrick33:
Naruto is my all time fav..others i watch/read ..deathnote,fullmetal,DBZ,attack on titan,Onepunch and recently my hero academia since its basically about naruto..lol
Give it a try and watch Bleach. You won't be disappointed, I can promise you that. If you don't like it, I'll pay you back your subscription money you used in downloading the anime. It's a promise bro. I'm still searching for any good anime but it's hard to find and sites are limited.
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by stephenolamide(m): 8:13pm On Mar 27, 2019
I wonder how the cassette of this film go look like, in my room, E Don tey, no be small
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Rajosh(m): 8:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
KingTom:
I was waiting for someone to point out that the movie is actually BLOOD SPORT, of 1988 which is 31 years and not double impact. Sadly, no one did grin
Exactly. it's blood sport. I wonder how nobody remembered
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Patrick33(m): 10:08pm On Mar 27, 2019
Charles4075:
Give it a try and watch Bleach. You won't be disappointed, I can promise you that. If you don't like it, I'll pay you back your subscription money you used in downloading the anime. It's a promise bro. I'm still searching for any good anime but it's hard to find and sites are limited.
can u give me link where you get yours from?
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by Charles4075(m): 11:04pm On Mar 27, 2019
Patrick33:
can u give me link where you get yours from?
www.chia-anime.com. They have good anime videos. If you want to read it on manga series, then www.manganelo.com is your best choice. Though it's data consuming cos of the pictures (3D) and writeups.

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by myk2mic: 11:36pm On Mar 27, 2019
Pappyjim:
Chaiii see how time flies! Makes me remember how we carry betamax video cassette up and down in those days
Betamax, bros abeg are u in ur 50's , even we wey use vhs don old well well
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by elsom: 1:39am On Mar 28, 2019
AfroMighty:
van damme, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Sylvester Stallone, jet li, and the actor in that movie the dragon bridge (can't remember the name) were our heroes then...

Dolph Lundgren is he.

1 Like

Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by perlemo(m): 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
sensational memories ! just lyk yesterday.
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by sssoulw(m): 11:00am On May 21, 2019
Dolphin Lundgren
AfroMighty:
van damme, Jackie Chan, Bruce Lee, Arnold Schwarzenegger,
Sylvester Stallone, jet li, and the actor in that movie the dragon bridge (can't remember the name) were our heroes then...
Re: Van Damme & Bolo Young: Then Vs Now Photos by tck2000(m): 3:15pm On Aug 23, 2019
thesicilian:
The only beauty that remains forever is that of the heart.
true

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Flaunts Curves, Says Her "Butt Is Badder Than Yours" / I Begged A Brazilian For 10 Years — Davido Changes His Instagram Name / Dija Vs Agbani: Who Rocked This Hairstyle Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.