Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) (50157 Views)

Ogun Majek Gbolagade Akinpelu Is Dead / Samuel Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Is Dead / Upcoming Nigerian Artiste Dies After Suffering A Stroke [Photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by Amuocha: 8:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Ambode oya epp
Osinbajo oya epp
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by sambrow(m): 8:48am On Mar 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja
please what is afonja?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by Truefaith: 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
If anyone around him loves him enough, he should ask him to read the following article on

The Lord Jesus Christ, the Saviour and the only Hope of man.

May God have mercy on him.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/what-must-i-do-to-be-saved/
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by Ugosample(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
Satan66:
I have no pity for an afonja
use your sense
it's not too hard to do

2 Likes

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by chinavs9ja(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
backnbeta:
This is getting out of hands! Ki lo de? No retirement plans whatsoever, no investments that they can fall back on? It is well!
That is why we all need to start online business aside from your monthly salary. I am a website designer, check my signature if you need a professional website
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by sofat(m): 8:52am On Mar 27, 2019
May God heal him. Life is not bed of roses. If you are healthy today expect illness tomorrow. If you are poor today, riches is not far from you. Let's live in this world like a traveler who temporarily stays in a place in expectation to continue the next day. We all are on a journey.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by antidote06: 8:53am On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

Investments with the #5,000 they were paid during their active days?

Do you even know when this man was acting movies
som nairaland english can mak som1 locate wher 3rd mainland brigde dey
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by peeps4u: 8:57am On Mar 27, 2019
Sam73332:
[sup][/sup]

Lalasticlala, come and ban this goat please
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by Iwanttoto: 8:59am On Mar 27, 2019
Wetin dey happens to afonja actors with sickyness everywia?
Na d jazz wey dem do dey baunce back on them?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by holluwai(m): 9:07am On Mar 27, 2019
Hope the new age actors and actresses better learn now.
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by Lovelyn451(f): 9:12am On Mar 27, 2019
Thank God its partial, please ensure he takes his bp drugs everyday to avoid a recurrence and get a physiotherapist to massage the affected part and see the doctor for checkup...God will heal him just as he's healing my mum cry

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by ipobarethieves: 9:14am On Mar 27, 2019
antidote06:
som nairaland english can mak som1 locate wher 3rd mainland brigde dey
bridge NOT BRIGDE.. Nobody is perfect

4 Likes

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 9:20am On Mar 27, 2019
Hmmmmmmm.
Naija Naija Naija,how many time I call you ?

I hope say,actors never starts activating format mode?
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by blackboy2star(m): 9:28am On Mar 27, 2019
NOT WITH WHAT THEY'RE GETTING FROM ACTING, FORGET DEM ACTRESS SUCCESS NAH POTHOLE DEY HELP DEM

backnbeta:
This is getting out of hands! Ki lo de? No retirement plans whatsoever, no investments that they can fall back on? It is well!
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by tsinzu: 10:04am On Mar 27, 2019
Iwanttoto:

Wetin dey happens to afonja actors with sickyness everywia?
Na d jazz wey dem do dey baunce back on them?
You just spoke my mind, most of them have hands in diabolical things
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by lomprico(m): 10:09am On Mar 27, 2019
Zanotty:
Wtf is wrong wit all these Yoruba actors sef.sickness upandan

The actresses dey use their boxers buy benze lipsrsealed
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by tillaman(m): 10:25am On Mar 27, 2019
May God heal you but it really hurts to see all this veteran actors fade away!! I hope they all get the help they need to get back in form!
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by antidote06: 10:26am On Mar 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
bridge NOT BRIGDE.. Nobody is perfect
american spelling n british spelling aint d same,ask ur english teacher
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by ogbonti: 10:31am On Mar 27, 2019
backnbeta:

whoever know regina daniels personally should advise that bi t ch to invest now---- buy shares in reputable companies, stop wasting money on wrist watches and cars.. if you have ears, please hear!!!!
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by tillaman(m): 10:34am On Mar 27, 2019
Pekele007:

Investments with the #5,000 they were paid during their active days?

Do you even know when this man was acting movies
you are right on point bro!! They didn’t even pay them up to 5k bro!! Heard it was like 200# per scene back then so imagine if he appears in 5 scenes that’s just 1k bro

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by gurunlocker: 10:40am On Mar 27, 2019
These men act but didn't enjoy the money.....

These days, you will see an actress who only appears in 2 movies buying Benz and building duplex....
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by pacificom: 10:47am On Mar 27, 2019
Zanotty:
Wtf is wrong wit all these Yoruba actors sef.sickness upandan
Honestly something is wrong nowadays with our veteran actors. Someone should find out if Baba wande Alh. Kareem Adepoju is okay out there. God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by ipobarethieves: 10:51am On Mar 27, 2019
antidote06:
undecided
antidote06:
and ur English teacher told u to use small letter e abi/ nah Taiwanese? .U are confused. I'm a Linguists. i'm ready for your type..Ask anybody that graduated from Faculty of Arts, OAU in 89/90 about one pa Olowookere.Go argue with him with your confused English.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by uuzba(m): 10:58am On Mar 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
sad nah wah ooo.So these pipu dnt have foundation dat can address situation like these without constitute a nuisance to the society? From Baba Suwe,Fadeyi Oloro and now Alabi Yellow..Restoration to dem
So sick old people are a nuisance to society?
I hereby grant you long life.
You shall live to the ripe age of 305 years, to pass on in the year 2319.
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by antidote06: 11:01am On Mar 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecidedand ur English teacher told u to use small letter e abi/ nah Taiwanese? .U are confused. I'm a Linguists. i'm ready for your type.
lols,ur very funny.wat class r u?
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by uuzba(m): 11:05am On Mar 27, 2019
ipobarethieves:
undecidedand ur English teacher told u to use small letter e abi/ nah Taiwanese? .U are confused. I'm a Linguists. i'm ready for your type..Ask anybody that graduated from Faculty of Arts, OAU in 89/90 about one pa Olowookere.Go argue with him with your confused English.
I'm not a linguist O. You are.
All this "U" and "Ur", is that how you people used to do your own degree? Every phone/pc has a full working keyboard. Are you people fearing to press the correct letters or you don't know the letters to press?

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by ipobarethieves: 11:12am On Mar 27, 2019
uuzba:

So sick old people are a nuisance to society?
I hereby grant you long life.
You shall live to the ripe age of 305 years, to pass on in the year 2309.
I rarely reply mention"s" .Go and listen to what pipu are saying about Omidina/Ojo Arowosafe.U'll under beta.Yeah!.Longevity is the heritage of BELIVERS. The good book says Teach me to number my days ......... Even Abraham at above 90 yrs,God says he's young.U can't consume sekpe,drink diff mixture, smoke and look young.
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:49am On Mar 27, 2019
why won't have stroke after swallowing unhygienic ewedu and amala prepared with toilet broom...

1 Like

Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by AFONJACOW(m): 11:50am On Mar 27, 2019
why won't him have stroke after swallowing unhygienic ewedu and amala prepared with toilet broom...
Re: Samuel Oludayo Akinpelu 'Alabi Yellow' Dying Of Stroke (PHOTO) by ipobarethieves: 12:41pm On Mar 27, 2019
Lovelyn451:
Thank God its partial, please ensure he takes his bp drugs everyday to avoid a recurrence and get a physiotherapist to massage the affected part and see the doctor for checkup...God will heal him just as he's healing my mum cry
it is well with ur mum.Restoration to her

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Singer Yemi Alade Flashes "Something" / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k / Tope Alabi And Her Daughter Ayo, Sing Together (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.