Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,655 members, 7,816,683 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (63165 Views)

NIN-SIM: How To Retrieve Your Barred Mobile Phone Numbers / How To Flash Any Number Without Airtime With Your Airtel Sim / Important Information For Those Upgrading Their Airtel Sim To 4G LTE. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Talkativedotng(m): 6:49am On Mar 27, 2019
At certain times, we do panic due to the fact that we have misplaced or damaged our sim cards. Shockingly, it is very possible to retrieve your stolen, damaged or lost sim at the pleasure of your home so far as you could get hold of the requirements.
The idea of getting a new sim and starting all over again in building your contacts is always a bit stressful and annoying. It is now possible for you to retrieve,recover and retain your well known line, making it easier for your friends and family to reach you.
Luckily the Airtel Network seems to have the simplest and easiest methods of retrieving your lost, damaged or stolen sim.
Retrieval Requirements;
Purchase a new welcome back Airtel Sim (you can buy from the closest dealer)
The sim pack of the stolen or damaged sim.
The serial number of the old and new Airtel Sim (you can obtain this via the sim pack)
A fully charged phone to avoid disruption during the retrieval processes.
The PUK number of the stolen, damaged sim and that of the welcome back sim.
Finally, the number of the new sim.
How To Retrieve Your Airtel Sim Via SMS.
Now before you proceed to the next steps, ensure that all the requirements are made handy for a successful retrieval process. To Retrieve Your stolen, damaged or lost Airtel Sim, you will have to send an SMS in the format below;
Yourname (space) contact number (space) old sim serial number (space) new sim serial number (space) old sim PUK number (space) new sim PUK number (space) mobile number of the new sim to the short code "190".
After 24hours, call the Airtel customer care service to confirm the retrieval of your sim. Also, ensure that all information presented on the process are handy because you might be engaged in a security conversation with the customer care client.
How To Retrieve Your Airtel Sim Via Airtel Self-care Portal.
The Airtel self-care portal enables all Airtel customers to perform all activities with no or less stress.
Retrieving your Airtel Sim Via the self care portal would require detailed procedures.
Requirements;
Airtel welcome back Sim
Three frequently called numbers
Your last recharge amount
Sim pack of the lost, damaged sim card.
Step 1: Get a new Airtel welcome back sim or if you have any Airtel line that has never been inserted into a phone.

Step 2: You will have to register on the Airtel self-care portal. You can do that here. Please note that only SIMs registered already in this portal can be retrieved.

Step 3: If you are already registered, proceed to the portal, navigate and click on the Sim swap icon on the portal. Fill the necessary spaces presented on the page and click on submit.

Once the form is submitted successfully, the old sim will be blocked and within 24hrs, your sim will be ready for use.
Source: https://myguideout..com/2019/03/how-to-retrieve-your-lost-airtel-sim.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Generalnomercy: 8:37am On Mar 27, 2019
What of etisalat
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Talkativedotng(m): 3:33pm On Mar 27, 2019
Generalnomercy:
What of etisalat
By Night Tomorrow
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by blanta(m): 5:14pm On Mar 27, 2019
and glo also please I really need it

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by BrightEye(m): 5:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
I thought all these are outdated methods. Because i even went to airtel office today to do my kyc and i saw a banner displaying the requirements for sim swap, which are basically public ID cards.

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Talkativedotng(m): 9:06pm On Mar 27, 2019
That's if your old sim pack is lost

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by AAMMGG: 11:32am On Apr 28, 2019
Please i lost my airtel sim but when i visit airtel office for sim swap they try for my call history cannot found so they cannot do it what am i going to do now
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by jom28gy(m): 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
my aitel lost,but don't know whether i still have those things,
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Talkativedotng(m): 8:26pm On Apr 28, 2019
jom28gy:
my aitel lost,but don't know whether i still have those things,
Visit the nearest Airtel office

1 Like

Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Crysthaniel(m): 10:44pm On Oct 18, 2020
Please that Contact number after the name is it the d old mobile number?
And besides are we to put the New sim in phone to send the message?
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Airtelexclusive(m): 5:04pm On Nov 08, 2020
You can still visit airtelexclusiveshop at 64 ikotun igando Road by unity bus stop beside primex hospital ikotun lagos. Or call 08127608382.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by chimatesky(m): 6:32pm On Nov 08, 2020
Airtelexclusive:
You can still visit airtelexclusiveshop at 64 ikotun igando Road by unity bus stop beside primex hospital ikotun lagos. Or call 08127608382.
nice.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Airtelexclusive(m): 7:36am On Nov 20, 2022
You can also retrieve your lost SIM card at airtelexclusiveshop Ikotun igando road no 64.
Or Ausnet Sim place al at same address No64 Ikotun igando road you call or Whatsapp 08127608382.
Email: airtelexclusiveshop@gmail.com.
Find them on map using the link below �⬇️⬇️
Airtel Exclusiveshop And Nin Registration Center
0812 760 8382

https://g.co/kgs/LH354W.
Re: How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim by Airtelexclusive(m): 7:39am On Nov 20, 2022
You can also retrieve your lost SIM card at airtelexclusiveshop Ikotun igando road no 64.
Or Ausnet Sim place al at same address No64 Ikotun igando road you call or Whatsapp 08127608382.
Email: airtelexclusiveshop@gmail.com.

Find them on map using the link below �⬇️⬇️
Airtel Exclusiveshop And Nin Registration Center
0812 760 8382

https://g.co/kgs/LH354W

Note: you can copy the link and paste it on Google search.

(1) (Reply)

WhatsApp Ending Support For BlackBerry, Nokia Symbian S60, Others / Get Unlimited Airtel Data At #300 Only / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.