Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

USA Visit Visa Part 4 - Travel (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (531007 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DIY Guide To Australian Permanent Resident Visa - Part 2 / USA Visit Visa Part 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (252) (Go Down)

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by groovychik(f): 9:11am On May 03, 2019
Congratulations

AbbyE:

Yes it was approved. He just asked me what I do and I gave that response as stated in my post
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by justwise(m): 9:33am On May 03, 2019
@Dammilekan

If you want to mess about please move to joke or romance section and stop derailing this thread.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by ayenikunle: 10:51am On May 03, 2019
justwise:

@Dammilekan

If you want to mess about please move to joke or romance section and stop derailing this thread.

Thank you.

EOD.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:29am On May 03, 2019
OmoBendel24:

Mr “on-point”, Even though understanding you from how you write is extremely difficult and confusing, how did that F1 (instead of B1/B2) category of application fly with an invitation letter from a church please?

Nawa oooo grin
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by fekeoshomoshi: 12:13pm On May 03, 2019
hello house,

please i need help from you all.

I applied for my B1/B2 visa renewal through dropbox on the 14th of March 2019, till date i did not receive any text or email message to pick up my passport. When I track with my passport number, its reads "there is no status update for the passport number submitted" and anytime I track with my ds-160 number it reads "Application Received".

I only stayed for 2weeks when I traveled to the US, I did not overstay.

Am scared.

what do i do?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by eduson33(m): 12:23pm On May 03, 2019
why panic?
its approved
fekeoshomoshi:
hello house,

please i need help from you all.

I applied for my B1/B2 visa renewal through dropbox on the 14th of March 2019, till date i did not receive any text or email message to pick up my passport. When I track with my passport number, its reads "there is no status update for the passport number submitted" and anytime I track with my ds-160 number it reads "Application Received".

I only stayed for 2weeks when I traveled to the US, I did not overstay.

Am scared.

what do i do?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 12:54pm On May 03, 2019
DrStrangelove:
Hello house,

Congratulations!

Long read, but full of vagueness. Is this how you have been seeing other interview transcripts posted here? Not a fair one if I’m allowed to assess, too much important aspect left coded by you, not so helpful.

Also, was writing @the bolded really necessary?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:19pm On May 03, 2019
DrStrangelove:

Sorry @omobendel24 about the long post. Gave warning earlier on.

The vagueness wasn't that much that u cudnt decipher. I have seen much worse vague transcripts here on this thread but didn't rant as I cud decipher they didn't want their business out there. Moreover, the vagueness are the usual answers u can fill in the blanks and they were mostly part of the interview.

At the bolded, sorry hav been doing this for friends and family before now and from my experience in real life and from things I have read on this forum, people are still finding basic things difficult to do starting with ordinary where I can I get to DS 160 form. If it's not for u, fine but discount pple that needs those services. Thanks for observations

Hospital/facility, city, state and costs bleeped out? Okay sir....

And now you talk of helping for a fee attaching your phone number. And you expect that post above to stand by the time Mod @Justwise gets to see it? Not a chance!

Once more, congratulations on your successful interview and visa renewal.

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 1:42pm On May 03, 2019
eduson33:
why panic?
its approved

It is approved or it will be approved?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 1:48pm On May 03, 2019
eduson33:
why panic?
its approved

It will change to Administrative Processing within a week.. keep checking...
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 03, 2019
Dammilekan:
my sister got it that time it was during obama regime, d set of pple my dad gave were denied that was last month I guess....
The invitation stuff is setup by d church u have chance to bring 5pple per member

And are they still in detention centre? Or deportation process was halted?

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 03, 2019
Nersh:
Not to be rude but I never understand what you try to say. Why don’t you try using punctuation marks and autocorrect sometimes

I've said it before... His desire to be in the US is 'overworking' his brain. He needs to spend his youth on meaningful actions that can improve his value.

Not spamming threads with his family's efforts at immigration and cheating the system like ppl reading are dumb.

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Teshoma111: 5:35pm On May 03, 2019
I cant even find his transcript.

OmoBendel24:

Hospital/facility, city, state and costs bleeped out? Okay sir....

And now you talk of helping for a fee attaching your phone number. And you expect that post above to stand by the time Mod @Justwise gets to see it? Not a chance!

Once more, congratulations on your successful interview and visa renewal.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Nobody: 10:41pm On May 03, 2019
Teshoma111:

Maybe it was deleted
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by MissNK: 8:19am On May 04, 2019
Dammilekan:
bro you are off point my sisters went to US embassy with just an invitation letter, virgin passport and no income because she just finish her nysc, she didn't take any bank akant statement along, my other sister went on church invitation instead of b1/b2 her visa category was under f1 because d other agent bleeped up, both of them where issued visa and they are living their best life.....
I don't think u follow this thread from part 3.

When was this please?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OmoBendel24: 2:21pm On May 04, 2019
Teshoma111:

"Raptured" by the MOD alongside my first response to it I believe, good transcript except for the "bleepings" and the semi-agent closing remark.

@Justwise sir, maybe you should have left part of what was left of the transcript the way I edited it, just cut off the phone number aspect (I did bleep it though), maybe.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OntopAlways: 8:00pm On May 04, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by OntopAlways: 8:05pm On May 04, 2019
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 9:45pm On May 04, 2019
OntopAlways:
Hello everyone,
My husband and I are planning to visit New York for our friend’s college graduation. We are not traveling with our 2 kids. We already have the invitation letter from the school. We intend to spend 10 days because we also want to use that opportunity to celebrate our 10-year wedding anniversary over there. We were actually planning to go to Mauritius for this but because our friend insisted and pleaded that we come, plans had to change. I have been to Dubai and SA with the kids but my hubby has no travel history. Is it necessary that I add the info about the pre-planned trip to Mauritius? Do you think his zero travel history might affect our application? Or what other useful information do you think I can add to our application? What do you think?

P.S We applied as a family in 2017 and we were denied. I think the breaking question was, “why haven’t you travelled to other parts of the world like Europe ?”
1.unless you are still traveling to Mauritius then yes, if not NO.
2.zero travel history might affect your chances 3.my best advice, you all should do a family vacation together before your interview as this is one coded criteria for family to get visa

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kuljiyke(m): 11:04pm On May 04, 2019
I was denied b1 b2 Visa last three weeks and I intend to fill another form, my question is should I go on or wait? I need your advice on this please
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammilekan(m): 11:07pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=kuljiyke post=78111210]I was denied b1 b2 Visa last three weeks and I intend to fill another form, my question is should I go on or wait? I need your advice on this please[/quote ] u desperate and it too fast........
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by kuljiyke(m): 11:46pm On May 04, 2019
[quote author=Dammilekan post=78111265][/quote]
U mean I should wait, how long should I wait?
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by flourishing247: 1:13am On May 05, 2019
kuljiyke:
I was denied b1 b2 Visa last three weeks and I intend to fill another form, my question is should I go on or wait? I need your advice on this please

How important is your trip? If it's just vacation then stay away from the embassy this year. Travel elsewhere.
This advice has been given in this thread over and over. Once you are desperate, your chances are reduced.

Also people if you know you don't have a genuine reason for traveling why waste money and why frustrate the VO's? Why jeopardize other people's chances?

2 Likes

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Omonoba1981(f): 3:25am On May 05, 2019
A friend of mine in US want to invite his aged dad and possibly have his sister accompany him.

Can I get a template for invitation letter.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 7:49am On May 05, 2019
kuljiyke:
guy please stop wasting available funds, this is desperation. My younger brother (27yrs) was denied 2 yrs ago, I jejely got him UK,shengen and S.A visas, he ddnt travel to these places but this year the U.S visa was issued with ease,the VO asked why he hasn't travelled to any of those countries,he told the VO he is busy with work and master degree program here,the same VO advice him to make out time and use the American visa and also told him he should visit New York City.take time,build travel history or obtain visas to other countries 9ja people often to(and won't return), that way they won't see you as a travel risk. Hope these advice will help

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 7:52am On May 05, 2019
flourishing247:

How important is your trip? If it's just vacation then stay away from the embassy this year. Travel elsewhere.
This advice has been given in this thread over and over. Once you are desperate, your chances are reduced.

Also people if you know you don't have a genuine reason for traveling why waste money and why frustrate the VO's? Why jeopardize other people's chances?
tire for dis ppl o, dem no de hear, haaaaaa.pls tell he/she to send the free money, me I need it o

1 Like

Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by awumen: 7:57am On May 05, 2019
Omonoba1981:
A friend of mine in US want to invite his aged dad and possibly have his sister accompany him.

Can I get a template for invitation letter.
no specific template,they might not even ask for the letter, however how your friend migrated to the U.S will be a BIG factor, especially for the sister as the old man might get it while the sister might not.
They should go ahead and fill form while he send letter stating their purpose of trip plus duration and names of invitees
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammilekan(m): 8:48am On May 05, 2019
kuljiyke:

U mean I should wait, how long should I wait?
u where denied not too long ago 2 weeks later u are thinking of filling another form.....build your travel history well after months then you can try again
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by seyewest(m): 11:16am On May 05, 2019
Dammilekan:
u where denied not too long ago 2 weeks later u are thinking of filling another form.....build your travel history well after months then you can try again

By now, you should know that is not possible.
Re: USA Visit Visa Part 4 by Dammilekan(m): 11:27am On May 05, 2019
[quote author=seyewest post=78119812]

By now, you should know that is not possible. I even thought if someone is denied it after six month someone is eligible to apply again.....

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (252)

Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Thread for South Korea prospective students / General U.S.A (student) Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.