Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,810 members, 7,827,982 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:36 PM

Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti (32311 Views)

Pregnant Tboss And Uti Nwachukwu Set To Wed! - SDK / Tboss Pregnant For Uti Nwachukwu? / Tboss And Ubi Franklin Loved Up At An Event Yesterday (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by favourson(m): 9:53am On Mar 28, 2019
Accident in Akwa Ibom, by Itiam bustop.
Very gorry accident. Woman's leg was crushed to pieces.
She's in serious pain. No authorities have responded yet.
People in the area are the ones trying to save her life. Please let me the required people come and help. The Akwa-Ibom SG should intervene, alert the required bodies and pros3cute who needs it.

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by BennyDon: 9:58am On Mar 28, 2019
Why are they disturbing our peace with this pregnancy story? Wetin 'consign' me 'consign' belle, hun? My goat wey get belle I no announce am here. Abi iru kantankatan wo niyen. Abeg, I never see where woman dey give woman belle #Tueh
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Freeman59: 10:02am On Mar 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:
brokeasses like you shouldn't have an opinion.

Bill Gates doesn't talk much..... Your ass is obviously broke too

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by jcross19: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:
shut up brokeass
is either you are the illegal pregnant lady or her younger sister.

1 Like

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by namiji2598: 10:07am On Mar 28, 2019
meobizy:
Na until the pikin show we go know. Celibacy and random childbirth fall on her, just like that blogger.
u mean our big aunty _________aunty Linda
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Rubbiish(m): 10:09am On Mar 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:
[s]brokeasses like you shouldn't have an opinion[/s].
Senseless thing!

2 Likes

Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:12am On Mar 28, 2019
Preetti:
Why so rude.?
Those two get problem, that's how dey behave on almost every thread
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by ZIAZI(m): 10:14am On Mar 28, 2019
What's up with dis people and pregnancy saga sef ? Belle no b normal thing ? Nigerians would just make someone a celebrity overnight over nothing ! I don't even know this Tboss lady, which House Committee she dey chair for House of Reps ?
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by sunky97: 10:18am On Mar 28, 2019
Oh God! This Police Man needs Help

[flash=425,400]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=85b54hYe0O0[/flash]
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Anndrew(m): 10:24am On Mar 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:
what if he say ur pusz stink (fish smell)..
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by BrokenCock: 10:26am On Mar 28, 2019
Preetti:
Why so rude.?
hi, are u pretty?
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by chiboy1116: 10:28am On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
What did i say?
why did u reply her grin grin? Na daughter of hate b that .
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by kernel001: 10:58am On Mar 28, 2019
UrbanExotica:

Repaired asss, stop being rude.
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Bobinovic: 11:06am On Mar 28, 2019
For the speculation to arise they where once upon a time in business together! you know what I mean.
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Next2Crown: 11:19am On Mar 28, 2019
We don hear now so why all dis stunt since on Monday we no go hear word again! Nah she go first get belle??
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by blesoh(f): 11:32am On Mar 28, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
What did i say?
He needs help
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by skallion7(m): 3:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
favourson:
Accident in Akwa Ibom, by Itiam bustop.
Very gorry accident. Woman's leg was crushed to pieces.
She's in serious pain. No authorities have responded yet.
People in the area are the ones trying to save her life. Please let me the required people come and help. The Akwa-Ibom SG should intervene, alert the required bodies and pros3cute who needs it.
Why are you posting this here. smh
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by olaswim: 3:51pm On Mar 28, 2019
I dey come abeg
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Magicdon(m): 7:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
That was how Linda Ikeji laugh it off till her baby bump grew large and she could not deny any further. Til today we never see the dad of her baby.
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Ugee12: 4:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Magicdon:
That was how Linda Ikeji laugh it off till her baby bump grew large and she could not deny any further. Til today we never see the dad of her baby.
And how does that add money to your bank account?? Get a life.
Re: Tboss And Her Sister Laugh Off Speculations That She Is Pregnant for Uti by Nobody: 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2019
ClassyBella:
Lol
hi dear smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

DJ Erick Morillo Dies At 49 / D’banj Delivers Phones For Slot In Lagos & Abuja [photos] / Joshua Ebimobowei Agai Crowned Mr Nollywood Culture And Tourism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.