Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,928 members, 7,828,214 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

What Next After Ramadan? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Next After Ramadan? (896 Views)

Things To Do During And After Ramadan / What's Next After Ramadan? / What Next After Ramadan? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Next After Ramadan? by bilms(m): 4:08pm On Sep 07, 2010
My Dear Brother and sisters,

Ramadan has came and gone, when he did come,you have done the good deeds and now is going with it. what next after ramadan?

Have we performed our actions in a way that fulfills the conditions for receiving mercy, forgiveness and release from the Fire?
Have we fought our souls and desires and defeated them, or have we been overtaken by our customs and blind imitations?
Have we fulfilled the requirements of taqwa and graduated from the Ramadan school with the diploma of the god-fearing?

Many questions and numerous thoughts come to the heart of the sincere Muslim, who asks and answers with truthfulness.
Re: What Next After Ramadan? by sizzlers(m): 4:40pm On Sep 07, 2010
after RAMADAN i think what next is [size=20pt]JIHAD[/size] joking grin grin grin
Re: What Next After Ramadan? by azharuddin: 4:51pm On Sep 07, 2010
bilms:

My Dear Brother and sisters,

Ramadan has came and gone, when he did come,you have done the good deeds and now is going with it. what next after ramadan?

Have we performed our actions in a way that fulfills the conditions for receiving mercy, forgiveness and release from the Fire?
Have we fought our souls and desires and defeated them, or have we been overtaken by our customs and blind imitations?
Have we fulfilled the requirements of taqwa and graduated from the Ramadan school with the diploma of the god-fearing?

Many questions and numerous thoughts come to the heart of the sincere Muslim, who asks and answers with truthfulness.

Very good questions asked. Its true indeed. I am actually afraid i ll go the wrong way after the month of Ramadan.
Allah please give us the blessing to do more good deeds and stay away from sinning even after Ramadan.
Ameen
Re: What Next After Ramadan? by bilms(m): 5:23pm On Sep 07, 2010
may he give u what u ask

(1) (Reply)

Ahmadiyyah: Are They Also Muslims? / Do's and Don't's of Ramadan part 2 / Video- Sayyid Nasrallah: "Our Struggle Is Not With Sunnis" (English Subtitles)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.