Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Solar Charger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Solar Charger (696 Views)

Nigerian Man Recounts How A Strangers Rudely Ask For His Charger While Using It. / Need Battery And Charger For My Old Sony Ericsson K800i / Take A Look At This Charger, Wht Do U Think? PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Charger by Veiniously: 8:29pm On Mar 27, 2019
I saw some one using solar charger they normally put it outside the sun then connect the wire to their phone i want to know if anyone have tried this solar charger i want to know if its good to charge a mobile phone does it last and how fast
Re: Solar Charger by pat077: 6:28am On Mar 28, 2019
Why not ask the person
Re: Solar Charger by Namaskar: 7:36am On Mar 28, 2019
I have one at home. how fast the charger is depends on the size of the solar panel and also the intensity of the sun. Since the intensity of the sun varies throughout the day so will the Volta of the charger.

It will be better if you already own a power bank so that you can use the solar charger to charge the power bank instead of using it to charge your phone directly.

Note that solar powered chargers are really slow so you will need one with a panel that is roughly the same size as an A4 paper to charge your phone effectively.

1 Like

Re: Solar Charger by Veiniously: 8:18pm On Mar 28, 2019
Namaskar:
I have one at home. how fast the charger is depends on the size of the solar panel and also the intensity of the sun. Since the intensity of the sun varies throughout the day so will the Volta of the charger.

It will be better if you already own a power bank so that you can use the solar charger to charge the power bank instead of using it to charge your phone directly.

Note that solar powered chargers are really slow so you will need one with a panel that is roughly the same size as an A4 paper to charge your phone effectively.
Thanks
Re: Solar Charger by Veiniously: 8:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Namaskar:

Please how much did you get yours
Re: Solar Charger by Namaskar: 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2019
#8,000 as at 2013, it was actually a led lamp for camping, but it also came with a solar panel.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The All New Infinix Hot 7 Is Now Available For Purchase / Get And Enjoy 2GB For #700 9mobile / Nokia X6 Vs Xiaomi Redmi Note 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.