Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

How Nigerians Access Instant Loans On Fairmoney Without Collateral - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How Nigerians Access Instant Loans On Fairmoney Without Collateral (760 Views)

How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. / V-xchange: Nano Credit Loans On The Go / Get Instant Loans To Meet Your Pressing Needs With V-xchange (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Nigerians Access Instant Loans On Fairmoney Without Collateral by mymediaafrica: 9:17am On Mar 28, 2019
in March 2018, FairMoney, an online lending platform, launched in Nigeria, disbursing over one thousand five hundred loans daily.

The company has helped thousands of individuals and small businesses get closer to their dreams and most importantly access to critical finance made possible by the power of technology.

Customers access instant loans on FairMoney without collateral, extensive documentation or office visits which typically make borrowing money stressful for users.

FairMoney is taking customer experience to the next level and has launched an upgraded Android app to reflect this as it enters the next phase of growth. The new FairMoney app is easier to use and reflects the new brand which portrays the vision of providing access to financial services for everyone in Nigeria.

Read more: http://mymediaafrica.com/2019/03/27/how-nigerians-access-instant-loans-on-fairmoney-without-collateral/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

TIME TRAVEL IS MATHEMATICALLY POSSIBLE THROUGH THE TARDIS. / Gtbank, Flutterwave, Now Paystack. Why Are Fintechs Dying To Play In E-commerce / I Bought 6 Freezer Compressors For My Freezer In Just A Year,am I Being Scammed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.