Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,462 members, 7,843,407 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) (42772 Views)

Tekno And Lola Rae Welcome Baby (Photos) / Tekno And Regina Daniels In Lovely Photo / Tekno And Lola Rae Break Up Again, Unfollow Each Other On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by Kingbones(m): 9:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
dreamwords:

grin
Just shut the fvck up angry

See mouth like fish brain

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by olisaokere(m): 10:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
freemanbubble:
See as the doctors cute
Sometimes when i see doctor on white
The thing go just dey pain me
Na medicine and surgery i be want read o

Untill uniben change my destiny

Imagine uniben go throw me all the way to computer science

Everyday na im i take dey dull for the department
One thing i nor know. No programming language dey enter my head.
Fortran D
Pascal D
Assembly language F

But las last i go dey alright
After all nor be education be the only way to succeed in life

e never late if na medcine you wan study.i have a friend who completed four years in anatomy but went back an started all over studying medcine.thats what he wanted and he went for it.for me,never wanted to be a doctor.i am doing very alright in my field.and if you cant do extremely well with that computer science you are studying,then you cant do well studying medcine or becoming a doctor...
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by dreamwords: 5:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Kingbones:

Just shut the fvck up angry

See mouth like fish brain

Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by WINDSOW(m): 8:52am On Mar 29, 2019
RoyalPriesthuud:
Dude open your eyes. Software engineers earn more than Doctors and are more in demand. You had better go sign up for python tutorial on Udemy.
Learn Python, learn java, learn C++. Me tire. Which programming language should one learn to earn a living?
Re: Tekno And His Doctor Do The #DirtyDanceChallenge (Photos) by RoyalPriesthuud(m): 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
WINDSOW:
Learn Python, learn java, learn C++. Me tire. Which programming language should one learn to earn a living?
search for "in demand programming languages 2019" and make your choice based on the area you'd like to work on. JavaScript and Python is especially popular right now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daniella Okeke: No Sex Position Can Make A Man Faithful, Don't Break Your Spinal / 9ice Celebrates His 40th Birthday Today / Toke Makinwa Poses With Her Cute Bodyguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.