Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,087 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:36 PM

Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air (460 Views)

Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / Meet The Phone That Wants To Take On The Infinix Note 4 & Tecno Camon CX Air. / Tecno Spark Plus K9 Vs Camon Cx Air Guys Pls Get In Here And Say Your Own View (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by Anayordike(m): 10:56am On Mar 28, 2019
I removed my San SD card(16 GB) from my Hot 6 and inserted it into Techno CX air and it's saying that Memory card is corrupt.
I then re-inserted it into hot 6 and it's working perfectly.
I have given my daughter the hot 6 phone.

What's wrong with the memory card and what can I do now?
Please help.

Please note that I tried formatting the SD card on the c air phone but it couldn't do it successfully.

Thanks
Re: Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by mekuso89(m): 11:18am On Mar 28, 2019
pit it back to hot6 backup your files format it then insert to camon CX air
Re: Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by Anayordike(m): 12:11pm On Mar 28, 2019
mekuso89:
pit it back to hot6 backup your files format it then insert to camon CX air

OK! Thanks. I will try that

Edited: I have tried it but it didn't work either. Same same problem persists

1 Like

Re: Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by Chrisx1x(m): 8:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
That is because the memory card has been made to work on only that particular device. You can't use it on any other device. The first time you inserted the memory card into the phone you were given an option of formating the memory card to work on only the hot 6 which you selected. There is nothing you can do. Just get another memory card.
Re: Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by theoneJabulani(m): 9:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: Phone Is Rejecting San SD Card Removed From Hot 6 To Techno CX Air by Fizzyblah: 12:16am On Mar 29, 2019
Sorry bro I think you'll have to get a new one .. You can try here

https:///2349054192386?text=Hello%20KonnectUs%20Ventures!%20%20I%20am%20really%20interested%20in%20getting%20_______

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Server Is Down / I Need Scrap Phones Panels.... / Samsung Galaxy S6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.