Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,347 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

A Cry For Help. - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Cry For Help. (19768 Views)

Appeal For Help / A Cry For Help / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 9:59am On Sep 28, 2019
vivienD:
I saw this post and i felt really really sad for ur brother

How is he??the chemo must be really hard for u guys

I pray the lord strengthens you all and especially ur kiddo cry
good morning,he is stable. thanks for your regards.

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2019
Let me wish you and your family a happy new month, before the end of the 1st... kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by writter: 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2019
Sending my prayers, his healing is permanent in IJN

2 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Gracesofar(m): 1:18am On Oct 02, 2019
Op i just saw this today and I realised its been dated back to March. Please how is the guy? Do you still need assistance in any way. I tried sending pm but its telling me HV sent too many anonymous mails. Is there any line I can get across to you with? I will be waiting for a feedback . May the Good lord keep strengthen you. Will be waiting for your feedback concerning any help I can render.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by Gracesofar(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2019
Hey op haven't heard from you.... Can anyone issue me the op contact?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gracesofar:

I can... I'm worried about him too... Last time we spoke he was struggling and cry cry cry

Weak45 please update us on the progress, what help do you still need?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 04, 2019
Gracesofar:

His bank details are on the first page and they are up to date. Please send him a token if you can, maybe due to financial issues he cannot come online. The man has sold near enough everything he owns... He is an amazing older brother cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 05, 2019
You are not a drop in the ocean. You are the entire ocean, in a drop.

#RUMI

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:52pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guest007:

I can... I'm worried about him too... Last time we spoke he was struggling and cry cry cry

Weak45 please update us on the progress, what help do you still need?
good afternoon. Hope you are fine.

He is recuperating from the effect of the chemotherapy. The effect is bad as he stools blood and seriously down like the first time he took the therapy.

Hopefully as time goes by he will be back to normal. Its not been easy for us but we are doing everything within our means to pull through.

We v learned to live with the pain as it is now our reality and we v made up our mind to accept our fate. We are powerless but emotionally we are getting stronger.

I truly appreciate your concern.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:56pm On Oct 05, 2019
Guest007:
Let me wish you and your family a happy new month, before the end of the 1st... kiss kiss kiss
a happy belated new month to you. God bless you
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:05pm On Oct 05, 2019
Gracesofar:
Op i just saw this today and I realised its been dated back to March. Please how is the guy? Do you still need assistance in any way. I tried sending pm but its telling me HV sent too many anonymous mails. Is there any line I can get across to you with? I will be waiting for a feedback . May the Good lord keep strengthen you. Will be waiting for your feedback concerning any help I can render.
good afternoon. I hope you are in a good state. I appreciate your concern to our plight.

Honestly i wish i can do this alone but in reality i still need all the support i can get regarding finance especially to complete the two remaining session. We are supposed to be waiting for one more but due to delay we missed a session and took it late. The back log is two currently

All my details at the front page remains valid. Mobile number 08089361664 and account number is 2048777313 bank uba.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Cry For Help. by Blessedkingg: 4:23pm On Oct 05, 2019
weak45:

He is recuperating from the effect of the chemotherapy. The effect is bad as he stools blood and seriously down like the first time he took the therapy.

Hopefully as time goes by he will be back to normal. Its not been easy for us but we are doing everything within our means to pull through.

We v learned to live with the pain as it is now our reality and we v made up our mind to accept our fate. We are powerless but emotionally we are getting stronger.

Take your brother to Synagogue church of all Nations at Ikotun-Ebge, his healing will be instant.
You will be shocked beyond amazement.
Talking from experience... Dont doubt just do it!
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blessedkingg:

Take your brother to Synagogue church of all Nations at Ikotun-Ebge, his healing will be instant.

Because they cure cancer? What's wrong with you people angry angry angry

8 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 05, 2019
weak45:

I'm so sorry, it will come to pass and you will make it through this... You're always in my prayers as it's the most I can do at the moment.

Your brother will overcome this kiss

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 9:26pm On Oct 05, 2019
Blessedkingg:

thank you but we will continue seeking medical solution while we continue praying in our own small way.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Blessedkingg: 12:52am On Oct 06, 2019
Guest007:

Because they cure cancer? What's wrong with you people angry angry angry
Yes,they do.
Witnessed several cases.
Nothing wrong in taking him there.
Re: A Cry For Help. by Shila16: 11:30am On Oct 15, 2019
I know how draining cancer can be on finances. I lost an aunt of mine to cancer last year. I wish your brother speedy recovery by the grace of God
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 3:06pm On Oct 19, 2019
Shila16:
I know how draining cancer can be on finances. I lost an aunt of mine to cancer last year. I wish your brother speedy recovery by the grace of God
sorry about your loss,cancer is an illness that comes with lot of pains for the sufferer.
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 5:09pm On Nov 01, 2019
Good afternoon FAM,who is with me?
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 06, 2019
weak45:

It's Guest007

Please check your email...

I wish your brother a speedy recovery and your family and you the strength to carry on. I have every faith that everything will be fine for you all kiss
Re: A Cry For Help. by Nobody: 3:30am On Nov 13, 2019
weak45:

Sorry about your brother.

I read this on Nairaland few months back and remembered it again today. Just did a quick Google search to read updates about his case.

This incident scared me down to my spines. Going from painless tumor to cancer.

I know how terrible cancers and tumors can be. I even developed a coarse but unpainful tumor on one of my toes about a month ago. I was scared and started googling symptoms of cancer. I later discovered it was caused by one of the footwear I was wearing.

That research led me to the photo of Madam Dora Akunyili before her death. She went from plump to bare bones that she became unrecognizable.

I had to check the name in the caption several times to be sure that she was really the one. And that is a woman who had loads of money and had been in several positions of authority.

How about someone who is just managing to get by?

I hope your brother is feeling better?
Re: A Cry For Help. by CaptainMitch: 12:08pm On Dec 15, 2019
Weak45 any update?
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Weak45 any update?
good evening and merry Xmas in advance. We v completed the six chemo cycle and he is recuperating. Hopefully soon than later he will be declared cancer free. i appreciate all the positive concerns in no small measure

6 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Caleb17: 11:44pm On Jan 07, 2020
Weak 45 , I can sense what you have passed through. Cancer is a bad sickness but many have survived it. Your brother shall defeat cancer permanently in Jesus name amen.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 10:17am On Jan 27, 2020
Caleb17:
Weak 45 , I can sense what you have passed through. Cancer is a bad sickness but many have survived it. Your brother shall defeat cancer permanently in Jesus name amen.
thank you,after the chemo and other medications no issues lately,it's safe to say he is free now. We are truly grateful to you all.

3 Likes

Re: A Cry For Help. by Modupetemmy1(f): 9:11pm On Feb 09, 2020
weak45:
thank you,after the chemo and other medications no issues lately,it's safe to say he is free now. We are truly grateful to you all.

congrat, may he never witness such again IJN

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by Sexyliciousbri: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2020
Heavenly father theirs nothing u can't do I pray for ur healing power in the life of ur son in Jesus name amen
Re: A Cry For Help. by Ladyjumong(f): 6:08pm On Feb 12, 2020
Gracesofar:
hello
Re: A Cry For Help. by weak45: 4:22am On Feb 06, 2022
I was bored and remembered this thread,How time flies,he finally slept on the 13th of December 2021.

He fought a tough battle and is now well rested. And to all that encouraged us and helped in our dark times I say a very big thank you.
Re: A Cry For Help. by breadplanets(f): 3:36pm On Feb 06, 2022
weak45:
I was bored and remembered this thread,How time flies,he finally slept on the 13th of December 2021.

He fought a tough battle and is now well rested. And to all that encouraged us and helped in our dark times I say a very big thank you.
so sorry to hear this. May his soul rest in peace. You did well and God will greatly rewarf your labour of love

1 Like

Re: A Cry For Help. by rukyboy(m): 6:57pm On Feb 08, 2022
weak45:

I'm so sorry for your loss. May his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Was Going Through Your Mind While Walking down the Aisle. / My Husband Tells Me Not To Gain Anymore Weight / Wedding In Absentia Using Pictures: Your Take

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.