Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

"I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) (33212 Views)

Father Ebube Muonso Buys Cars For 8 Church Workers As Christmas Gifts / Onye Eze At Father Mbaka's 24th Priestly Anniversary Celebration (Photos) / Ebube Muonso’s 10,000 Capacity Church Dedicated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Goddyj(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
But me I believe in miracles too o cool
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by quincyshakur(m): 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Father Ebube Muonso ko Mother Ebube Muonso ni embarassed Wen beta HIV knack u na den u go knw say HIV no get cure undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by sleeknick: 7:41pm On Mar 28, 2019
AIDS right now...

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Num07033711115(m): 7:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
When hiv catch you you go sabi

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Kingjames(m): 7:44pm On Mar 28, 2019
how many vulnerable men has she infected

wicked disease in a wicked world
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 28, 2019
Praise the lord!!!!! grin
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by ZUBY77(m): 7:46pm On Mar 28, 2019
Please no man should go near this blockhead

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by hotdealz(m): 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 28, 2019
GolDRoger:
Only God can do this

BTW.. Did her father wish her well atall ? Why would you donate blood to your daughter when you know fully well that u ave d virus
nawa o

Infact hospital test the blood of the person who want to donate and check whether the blood group match... How them take do blood transfusion without detecting the father is HIV positive is wonderfully interesting gringrin

Praise the lord!!!!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Emilokoiyawon: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
She should get a second opinion and should not stop taking her medication.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Some people who take their HIV medications as instructed do test negative.
It doesn't mean they are cured, just that the virus load is so low that the test can't detect it.

She risks death should she stop her medication.

The pastor should be arrested for child abuse and attempted murder.
True talk.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:

It doesn't mean they are cured, just that the virus load is so low that the test can't detect it.

Lol

The test can't detect what?

Don't say what you ain't sure of...

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Mar 28, 2019
The crooked pastor should f u c k her to confirm if she is cured, if he is not deceiving his Gullible followers.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Mcreloaded(m): 7:56pm On Mar 28, 2019
No hospital will take blood and give to another individual no matter the relationship without testing for HIV and other diseases.
The girl is a scan to have said her father donated blood to her in the first place.
Pastor be careful because she is a scan and of you are in on the scam then he'll will be your portion.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Sheggy13(m): 8:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Saying taking HIV drugs for a long time changes a person status is a lie. The viral load only becomes undetectable but a test conducted on such person will always return positive.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
forghon:
That's how south African dude die
Whatever this priest does, take it to the bank!!!

He is gifted
!

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by cookingsoul(m): 8:13pm On Mar 28, 2019
dey haf started again.later we go com dey hear story

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by TVSA: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
lexy2014:

D guy go take off
lexy, did you attend unilag?
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by partnerbizz4: 8:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
Xisnin:

Source oga. Credible source.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by midnighter(f): 8:29pm On Mar 28, 2019
I used to see billboards almost everywhere from the ministry of health sensitising people on HIV. I wonder why they stopped it

churches are spreading misinformation in the name of "thanksgiving donation". it is well

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by lexy2014: 8:34pm On Mar 28, 2019
TVSA:
lexy, did you attend unilag?

No baba. Y did u ask?
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:42pm On Mar 28, 2019
Has the minds of people been damaged to an extent that they no longer believe in miracles? Miracles still exists, dats the whole truth. It's a pity that so many fake pastors have damaged the ministry, the ministry and miracles are now seen as a joke by many. But real men of God and miracles still exist, tho very few.

2 Likes

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Xisnin(m): 8:49pm On Mar 28, 2019
partnerbizz4:

Source oga. Credible source.

Sorry, can't help you further.

All you need to do is search for undetectable HIV in google and you can explore
the thousands of result discussing this issue.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by zeromeridian: 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2019
How come father distanced himself from the HIV lady.? It's seems the father does not trust the Lady
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by TVSA: 9:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
lexy2014:

No baba. Y did u ask?
I had a friend with that name who used to be active on nairaland years ago
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by seborrhic: 9:06pm On Mar 28, 2019
This Reverend father should be excommunicated from the Catholic Church before he carries his false doctrine and scam healing to the faithful.
I repeat,anyone claiming to heal a HIV patient through prayers alone is a scam.
That lady,if indeed she was truly HIV positive in d first place,has put her life at risk.

1 Like

Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by seborrhic: 9:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

Whatever this priest does, take it to the bank!!!

He is gifted
!
Gifted in what exactly?
Deceiving gullible followers.
I always feel ashamed when such obvious falsehood is believed by villagers,talkless of anyone that can use Google.
The greatest,most holy and most gifted Catholic priest and indeed any priest alive is the Pope and the Pope has never claimed to heal anyone through a single day crusade or prayer.
So who is this Father Muoso that went through a 3yr course of academic study,teaching and exams in a seminary school to claim to possess the gift of healing.
If indeed he claims to have healef that lady of HIV,then he is a scam.
Re: "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) by Wiseandtrue(f): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
seborrhic:

Gifted in what exactly.
Deceiving gullible followers.
I always feel ashamed when such obvious falsehood is believed by villagers,talkless of anyone that can use Google.
The greatest,most holy and most gifted Catholic priest and indeed any priest alive is the Pope and the Pope has never claimed to heal anyone through a single day crusade or prayer.
So who is this Father Muoso that went through a 3yr course of academic study,teaching and exams in a seminary school to claim to possess the gift of healing.
If indeed he claims to have healef that lady of HIV,then he is a scam.
I am sorry to say this but your really don't know what you are saying!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why No Christian Lady Should Ever Marry An Atheist!! / 22 Doctrinal Beliefs Of Deeper Life Church / My Pastor Offended Me Today In Church (Experience)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.