Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,105 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' (33688 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Wife Had An Affair!! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol your own na special case cheesy hope they all resemble you? so that it will not look strange when you take them all somewhere at the same time
Yes, they all looks like me ofcourse! Apart from my daughter who looks like her Brassilian mother. grin 2 boys one girl. i am even looking to have more with more different women.. tongue
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 8:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
gypsey:
Yes, they all looks like me ofcourse! Apart from my daughter who looks like her Brassilian mother. grin 2 boys one girl. i am even looking to have more with more different women.. tongue

Lol youre not serious. Have you ever been married to any of them at all Why do you insist on spreading your seed far and wide...
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 8:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol youre not serious. Have you ever been married to any of them at all Why do you insist on spreading your seed far and wide...
I was married Twice and Divorced twice, The 3rd one Didn't marry me and i am single at the moement. tongue peharps you and I should give birth to one baby of ours.. tongue
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 8:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
gypsey:
I was married Twice and Divorced twice, The 3rd one Didn't marry me and i am single at the moement. tongue peharps you and I should give birth to one baby of ours.. tongue

Oh, I see. Well i think that made it sound better. Sorry for those ones that didnt work out. Better luck next time

Lol you better forget it, you cant ensnare me in your web. just regard me very well.. do i sound like a number 4 to you? Tueh!! angry
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 8:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Oh, I see. Well i think that made it sound better. Sorry for those ones that didnt work out. Better luck next time

Lol you better forget it, you cant ensnare me in your web. just regard me very well.. do i sound like a number 4 to you? Tueh!! angry
Cheers, but No need to be sorry apparently it was all my Fault. They divorced me i didn't divorce me. the second one accused me of sleeping with her sister.

I was only Asking, grin i have no web let alone trying to snare you into it. I wouldn't see you as number 4, I would see you a human beign, a fine woman whom i would like to take care of.. you never know it might work out Differently, possitively with you and I. tongue
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 9:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
gypsey:
Cheers, but No need to be sorry apparently it was all my Fault. They divorced me i didn't divorce me. the second one accused me of sleelping with her sister.

I was only Asking, grin i have no web let alone trying to snare you into it. I wouldn't see you as number 4, I would see you a human beign, a fine woman whom i would like to take care of.. you never know it might work out Differently, possitively with you and I. tongue

Well.. did you? lipsrsealed

Well at least you have a positive attitude, it will help you to find The One. But i cant take the risk so you'll have to cross my name from the list lol

Besides how do you know i would make a decent stepmom, i could be wicked to the core angry angry
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Well at least you have a positive attitude, it will help you to find The One. But i cant take the risk so you'll have to cross my name from the list lol

Besides how do you know i would make a decent stepmom, i could be wicked to the core angry angry

Honestly? Yes, it happened, we were both drunk, we had too much to drink that day. it wasn't intentional. her sister and I were supposed to keep it to ourselves, her sister must have confessed to her, white people find it difficult keeping things from their families.

Thank you! grin There are no lists grin i am just looking spontaneously
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Honestly? Yes, it happened, we were both drunk, we had too much to drink that day. it wasn't intentional. her sister and I were supposed to keep it to ourselves, her sister must have confessed to her, white people find it difficult keeping things from their families.

Thank you! grin There are no lists grin i am just looking spontaneously.

I wouldn't know if you will make a decent step mother, No worries about that though, because my kids are not babies Anymore my youngest is 6, They all live with their mothers. my eldest lives in South Africa with his mother. we have shared custodies. tongue

You and I don't have to be married, we could just live together as partners, have lots of fun and have lots of children tongue

I hope no one else is reading our convo. grin cheesy what the hell, I don't care, do you?
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by midnighter(f): 1:15am On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:

white people find it difficult keeping things from their families.

Thank you! grin There are no lists grin i am just looking spontaneously.

I wouldn't know if you will make a decent step mother, No worries about that though, because my kids are not babies Anymore my youngest is 6, They all live with their mothers. my eldest lives in South Africa with his mother. we have shared custodies. tongue

You and I don't have to be married, we could just live together as partners, have lots of fun and have lots of children tongue

I hope no one else is reading our convo. grin cheesy what the hell, I don't care, do you?

Lol, i read this but fell asleep before i could reply. At least i gave the post time to marinate in sauce so you could keep modifying with all the details cheesy

Oh dear. Well, a mistake is a mistake. But im curious as to the bolded. So you feel that if she were black, you could have gotten away with this?

Lol chai. see destroyer of destiny..you and who will be living together without marrying? You want to waste my life..this guy is wicked sad

Lol i dont mind but i have modified it so we can scrub your marriage details from the public cheesy
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by babeosisi: 2:20am On Mar 30, 2019
The man is an eediot
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Mizwisdom(f): 3:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Why do I keep reading stories about this male child stuff online but I don't notice it in real life? I also see families with multiple male kids also desiring a mix but we never read it here, how come? the lady must have done it under pressure though, but what's our business with his family problem?
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 7:48am On Mar 30, 2019
midnighter:

Lol, i read this but fell asleep before i could reply. At least i gave the post time to marinate in sauce so you could keep modifying with all the details cheesy

Oh dear. Well, a mistake is a mistake. But im curious as to the bolded. So you feel that if she were black, you could have gotten away with this?

Lol chai. see destroyer of destiny..you and who will be living together without marrying? You want to waste my life..this guy is wicked sad

Lol i dont mind but i have modified it so we can scrub your marriage details from the public cheesy
grin marinate in sauce? LOL!

Absolutely, That's what is was, a mistake. she still kicked me out. Divorced, claimed Most of my Finances/properties and left me broke. what can i say? it was me fault Afterall.

At the bolded, Yes i am sure. black/African people are very Good in keeping secrets, Remember? you Even indicated that in your Initial comment. tongue

I only suggested living together because i didn't want to Scare you off with the Idea of Marriage. besides i ve been there done it Twice. As i ve Asserted Earlier, It Might work out Possitively With You and I tongue

Most women do not want to be Married thesedays Anyway, So i taught. Peharps, I May be wrong. You tell me what Most women wants or thinks when it comes to Marriage.

Cheers, It wouldn't have bothered me Still.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Martin0(m): 9:26am On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
grin marinate in sauce? LOL!

Absolutely, That's what is was, a mistake. she still kicked me out. Divorced, claimed Most of my Finances/properties and left me broke. what can i say? it was me fault Afterall.

At the bolded, Yes i am sure. black/African people are very Good in keeping secrets, Remember? you Even indicated that in your Initial comment. tongue

I only suggested living together because i didn't want to Scare you off with the Idea of Marriage. besides i ve been there done it Twice. As i ve Asserted Earlier, It Might work out Possitively With You and I tongue

Most women do not want to be Married thesedays Anyway, So i taught. Peharps, I May be wrong. You tell me what Most women wants or thinks when it comes to Marriage.

Cheers, It wouldn't have bothered me Still.

ummmmm oya have a taste of this Hennesseygrin

midnighter ur name! chai Gypsey Gypseygrin

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

ummmmm oya have a taste of this Hennesseygrin

midnighter ur name! chai Gypsey Gypseygrin
Tankio!! grin Oboy! How far? you don resolve de matta with ya Oga?

i wan pregnant dat Gyal midnighter. grin
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Martin0(m): 2:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
Tankio!! grin Oboy! How far? you don resolve de matta with ya Oga?

i wan pregnant dat Gyal midnighter. grin

yeah! he apologize oo,buy me gift say he wan angry that day!
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 3:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Martin0:

yeah! he apologize oo,buy me gift say he wan angry that day!
Good! you can sue him now. grin
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Martin0(m): 3:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
Good! you can sue him now. grin
hahahahahgrin make he carry him wahala go ee!
see I dey go agbor tomorrow!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: This Lady Is Looking For Her Father / White Man Demands N2m To Return A Boy He Took From Nigerian Lady / What Is The Value Of A Woman Who Can't Cook?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.