Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' (33654 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / My Wife Had An Affair!! / My Wife Had A Son For Another Man, What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Amagite2: 7:05pm On Mar 28, 2019
A Nigerian man, Bob-manuel Don-christian, has taken to Facebook to rain curses after his wife brought another man’s child to his house.

According to him, after 9 years of them not having a male son, his wife got pregnant for another man, and brought the child, a boy to his house.

He shared a photo of himself, his wife, two daughters and the boy. He wrote;

"For all of you who think for some time now that I have gone berserk, i would like to bring to your knowledge that I have for 12 long years been responsible and a good husband and also a good father. Today I would love to go public by making it known to all who think am crazy, to know that for 9 years my estranged wife could not give me a man child, until she had to hire a priest of baal to sow a seed of wickedness in her which she tried to implant in my dynasty. However, today even the Almighty who knows my heart brought this wickedness to my knowledge and for this I thought it is the right time to set the records straight. If there be reasonable people with a wholesome fear of God, somebody should tell this wicked desperate harlot of a woman to take the child to his father.
A bastard can never have a place in my bloodline.
No wickedness done against the chosen of God will go unpunished.
I have decreed and it shall stand.
The evil conspirators will never know peace as long as they walk. I have made a covenant with the earth that every one who are part of this treachery and dishonor done against my happiness will go mad.
If I be a chosen of Yahweh, before the fall of September this things shall begin to happen.
If I have served the Almighty with trembling fear and with reverence no man will go free of my decrees.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/nigerian-man-calls-out-his-wife-for-bringing-another-mans-child-to-his-house.html

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Fizzymike1(m): 7:07pm On Mar 28, 2019
Wemen and cheating this days ehh, but her not having a male child was ur fault though. Sorry bro

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Soulmender: 7:15pm On Mar 28, 2019
Maybe your desperation for a male child pushed her to the extreme.

136 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 7:17pm On Mar 28, 2019
a child weda male or female is still a child.if woman keeps on bearing female children then the problem lies with d man not the woman.it was probably ur nagging for a male child that pushed her to go outside.

72 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by tolanibae(f): 7:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
Soulmender:

How can you justify cheating, betrayal and bringing another man’s child into her matrimonial home?

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Tallesty1(m): 7:35pm On Mar 28, 2019
Soulmender:
It is always a man's fault yea?

8 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Beface(m): 7:39pm On Mar 28, 2019
This one weak me o... Some women fit kill person, you go carry another man children go give your honest husband.
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 28, 2019
lefulefu:
a child weda male or female is still a child.if woman keeps on bearing female children then the problem lies with d man not the woman.[s]it was probably ur nagging for a male child that pushed her to go outside.[/s]

No Bro. That's not an excuse to cheat. Come on na —

For all we know, it could be the wife's obsession that made her spread her legs and open the gates of valhala to another man...

Let's condemn the cheat. Not the other way round... undecided

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:10pm On Mar 28, 2019
bwaaaaaaaaaah! some people are really deluded! bastard child indeed... but what i dont understand IS: why is he still married to the animal?

2 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by IprintMONEY: 8:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by anonymous1759(m): 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
.. Keep your family Palava to yourself. I wonder if people still have a diary? What are you expecting from the public, Sympathy or praise? You're a very weak man. First of all for not counting your female child as children and you claim to serve the most high. If you value your female children you wouldn't be desperate for a male child. Secondly for not taking action on your wife rather than seeking public opinion. Thirdly you disgraced yourself Big time for calling out your wife in a public forum. You're disgrace to your family and children. Real Men solve their issues on low key. Your wife needs to take your position as the man since you can't Hold your Family. angry

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by freemanbubble: 9:19pm On Mar 28, 2019
Hmmmmmm

This goes to banky w
He should fire adesua now or else some badt guy will shoot the shot

But wait o
During coitus

Men determine the sex of a baby depending on whether their sperm is carrying an X or Y chromosome. An X chromosome combines with the mother's X chromosome to make a baby girl (XX) and a Y chromosome will combine with the mother's to make a boy (XY)

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by AAinEqGuinea: 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Don-Christian I heard that baby Jesus was conceived the same way. undecided

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Kendumazy(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Mheen
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by quincyshakur(m): 9:20pm On Mar 28, 2019
Y u go marry woman wey don get pekin for anoda man...Abi tokunbo dey ruin for ur family bloodline sad sad sad sad
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by kenzysmith: 9:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
Anytime u contemplate on commiting sucide, just go and meet cossy orijakor, pay her to sleep with her raw i give u just 2wks ur wish to the great beyound will be granted. Tank me later

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
He caused it. Too much pressure on the wife to produce a man child because she is delivering girls can make a woman go berserk and do the unpredictable.
I have a neighbour who was producing girls like chickens all in a bid to produce a man child for the husband, even though they live from hand to mouth. They finally had one.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by TimiRume(f): 9:22pm On Mar 28, 2019
As long as she still loves her husband that's all that matters. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Teewhy2: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Many fathers in Lagos are fathering many first borns they never knew and might not know is not theirs.

7 Likes

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Pavore9: 9:23pm On Mar 28, 2019
Tallesty1:
It is always a man's fault yea?

That's how most times, wives are being blamed for their husband's promiscuity! cheesy

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by babyfaceafrica: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
who cares
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by AngelicBeing: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
sad

1 Like

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Pavore9: 9:24pm On Mar 28, 2019
TimiRume:
As long as she still loves her husband that's all that matters. grin

As per yesterday's thread, you know well! cheesy
Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
Osu wife

Maybe the man is impotent and the woman won't want to die childless undecided

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2019
I hate this type of men with passion. Oga shut the hell up and take charge of your house. What the hell are we supposed to do now, come force her to take the child to his father? Ode!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bob-manuel Don-christian: 'My Wife Had A Son For Another Man' by oluseyiforjesus(m): 9:26pm On Mar 28, 2019
That name self

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Didnt Like My Dad When I Was A Kid And Still Dont Like Him Now I'm Grown Up / My Husband Beats Me With Cutlass; Targeting My Eyes- Domestic Violence Victim / 10 Signs The Man Wooing You Has Another Woman/ May Be Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.