Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,738 members, 7,831,349 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department (34714 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Faith Onyekachukwu Ojumah, McPherson University Best Graduating Student (Photo) / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by noisy45(m): 8:31am On Mar 29, 2019
Naughtytboy:
you know the shape of a pussy by the mouth

Yes it from there mouth you know the size
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by noisy45(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2019
deebrain:

Congratulations on your award for gross stupidity.

Oya face your front because my head no well o
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by addikt(m): 8:32am On Mar 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Slay queen toh bad...

Not all those 'please send me recharge card'

that's another issue entirely ... smiley
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by PoliticalChinex(m): 8:33am On Mar 29, 2019
i love beauties with brains

Not all this olodo slay mamas on nairaland!
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by popweezy(m): 8:34am On Mar 29, 2019
Ehen..this one is worth spending on..not those empty headed girls that roam about nowadays
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Deji63: 8:35am On Mar 29, 2019
This is what I love.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by freemi(m): 8:36am On Mar 29, 2019
Naughtytboy:
yes na. I ws dating a wide mouthed gurl. .well i rest my case

1 Like

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by PotatoSalad(m): 8:41am On Mar 29, 2019
adrian3000:

You just did

grin
I had to prove a point somehow lmao grin
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by KATO1: 8:46am On Mar 29, 2019
Oh that's good my name sake, God bless you
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by qanda: 8:47am On Mar 29, 2019
lovely
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by yellowman2225(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Forex Training in Ibadan with Experienced Trader

We are a group of Forex Traders and programmers with huge Experience in trading and Programming of Forex tools, including but not limited to Forex robots.

We are hereby throwing out affordable Forex and binary training in Ibadan, Nigeria.

Who can attend?
Anyone with a smartphone and a small laptop
Anyone that has tried and lost money in Forex in the past. (For sure, your losing days are over)
Anyone eager to start Business in the Financial World.

Why should I be part of the Trading Program?
1. You can opt in for Group Training or 1 on 1 Training as you prefer. (Individual learning abilities differ)
2. Training starts from the BASIS/ BASICS elementary part of Forex / Binary Options Trading regardless of your previous experience.
3. Tutoring is from a Trainer that can even help you turn/ code your strategy / ideas into a functional profitable Forex robot at no single kobo
4. Offline training / remote assist also available for People away from the City of Ibadan. ( You also get our licensed Profit Alert Indicator)
5. Profitable ready made Forex indicator with over 87% accuracy available for all.

Grab this once in a lifetime opportunity, enrol! Learn!! Soar!!!

For more enquiries;
W h at s a p p or C all: 0 9 0 7 2 8 2 2 2 5 5
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by tfash96(m): 8:54am On Mar 29, 2019
Naughtytboy:
se Na dat idiot u go dey mind
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by tfash96(m): 8:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Iruobean:
Please can I day something?
yeah just month anything not only day grin grin grin
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by femi4: 9:00am On Mar 29, 2019
Pangolo course
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Misslagbaja: 9:08am On Mar 29, 2019
popweezy:
Ehen..this one is worth spending on..not those empty headed girls that roam about nowadays

You get money
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by EClassicgold(m): 9:09am On Mar 29, 2019
your mate they graduate and get double promotion and you're here begging for recharge card suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by EClassicgold(m): 9:11am On Mar 29, 2019
Oblongata:
Slay queen toh bad...

Not all those 'please send me recharge card'

your mate they graduate and get double promotion you're here begging for recharge card suffer no dey tire you?
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by olamy7(m): 9:15am On Mar 29, 2019
godofuck231:
she most likely applied for medicine but some ass holes gave her physiotherapy despite that she excelled when will Nigerians stop killing their kids and usingvtheir dreams to wash their evil stomach
don't say what u don't know, some do pick physiotherapy by themself...I picked Physiotherapy and that's what I am doing in sch...it's not everyone that is after medicine

2 Likes

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by braine(m): 9:17am On Mar 29, 2019
Now, this is a slay queen.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Pavore9: 9:23am On Mar 29, 2019
TinkTwice:
Pls OP,
How can I locate the beauty.
Should I turn left or right?

Turn back! cheesy
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Kharol1234: 9:24am On Mar 29, 2019
congrats to her and hapi birthday to me..... Lord i thank u for givin me d grace to see my birthday 2day am +1 and am alive no sickness weighed me down 2day am up and running thank u Jesus.... Hapi birthday to me...

3 Likes

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by mastercee(m): 9:36am On Mar 29, 2019
TinkTwice:
Pls OP,
How can I locate the beauty.
Should I turn left or right?

If you are already in Yaba, just turn left.

grin
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by YGcomms: 9:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Ouch, just broke my legs. Where is her clinic located? wink

1 Like

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by ABUPHARM(m): 10:10am On Mar 29, 2019
godofuck231:
she most likely applied for medicine but some ass holes gave her physiotherapy despite that she excelled when will Nigerians stop killing their kids and using their dreams to wash their evil stomach

If I didn't quote you, it will look as if am not helping you get enlightened.

Fact 1, If you applied for medicine and didn't score the required cutoff, you can never be given other professional courses like Dentistry, Pharmacy, Nursing, Physiotherapy and the likes even if you have higher score that can get you any of the above listed courses.

Fact 2, Unlearn to think that anyone doing allied medical courses had previously wanted to study medicine. This is erroneous and hasty generalization.

Fact 3, Before she could graduate with such outstanding result, there is a high chance that the course had been her dream and passion, so putting the effort needed to achieve this was easy as taking pap compare to other food when one is ill.

1 Like

Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Arrahman39: 10:24am On Mar 29, 2019
Mistakes everywhere cancellation in her cert...
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by wink2015(m): 10:52am On Mar 29, 2019
danphy6x:
This is what is called beauty and the brain.

More photos:

https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/03/pretty-lady-bags-award-for-best.html

SHE SHOULD HAVE GONE FOR MEDICINE AND SURGERY IN THE FIRST PLACE WITH HER PEDIGREE OF KNOWLEGE.

Physiotherapy is a junior subjects to medicine as it equally brightens the prospects of a better and secure employment in the labour market.

MEDICINE IS THE KING COBRA OF ALL THE MEDICAL SCIENCES.

I can not judge for anyone that is her personal choice.

However, I congratulate her on her academic accomplishment.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by popweezy(m): 11:04am On Mar 29, 2019
Misslagbaja:

You get money

aint surplus..but I get d one i fit spend 4 reasonable girl and I will be okay.
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by Clem00008: 11:29am On Mar 29, 2019
danphy6x:
This is what is called beauty and the brain.

More photos:

https://www.inoutnaija.com/2019/03/pretty-lady-bags-award-for-best.html

No vex but where the beauty?
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:32am On Mar 29, 2019
I like this news
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by aanuoluwami14(f): 11:37am On Mar 29, 2019
Congratulations
Re: Ogungbemi Tolulope, Best Graduating Student UNILAG, Physiotherapy Department by mechanics(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Beauty and brain.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ABU Fresh Graduate Dies In Accident, Hours After Posting 'Am Coming Home' / Is Handwriting Genetic? / OAU Reacts To Richard Akindele's Sex For Mark Scandal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.