Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,886 members, 7,828,142 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) (4782 Views)

Ray Hushpuppi Receives Fendi Designed Cake From Fendi For His Birthday / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Victni: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi who is best known for his luxurious lifestyle living both home and abroad poses with his Rolls Royce and Lamborghini which he said was specially customized for him and has his name “Ray Hushpuppi” encrusted on it. Gistvic Reports.

He captioned:
"Those who leave everything in God’s hand will surely see God’s hand in everything"

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/ray-hushpuppi-flaunts-his-rolls-royce.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

1 Share

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Victni: 9:29am On Mar 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:38am On Mar 29, 2019
Washeyrey ramon
Keep winning.

One rabid dog go soon mention yahoo yahoo
But dem go ever know? Lai Lai.
When a source is revealed it is compromised.

2 Likes

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by TellBlazer(m): 9:45am On Mar 29, 2019
Ray Ray Ray... How many times did I call you? jejeli ooo Ray jejeli.You are balling too much.What shall it profit you if you buy the whole world n your people the roost.

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Smiggle3310(m): 9:58am On Mar 29, 2019
This isn't hushpuppi cars it's for mrwoodberry check him out on Instagram with that handle

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by itspzpics(m): 10:48am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Pekele007: 11:10am On Mar 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Washeyrey ramon Keep winning.
One rabid dog go soon mention yahoo yahoo But dem go ever know? Lai Lai. When a source is revealed it is compromised.
The car doesn't belong to him oponu.
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 11:38am On Mar 29, 2019
seriously, this looks photoshoped lipsrsealed

see as hin head con be

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by andrew444(m): 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
Victni:
@Gistvic.com

Flamboyant Nigerian big boy, Hushpuppi who is best known for his luxurious lifestyle living both home and abroad poses with his Rolls Royce and Lamborghini which he said was specially customized for him and has his name “Ray Hushpuppi” encrusted on it. Gistvic Reports.

He captioned:

See More Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/ray-hushpuppi-flaunts-his-rolls-royce.html

Cc: lalasticlala dominique Mynd44

Fake blogger carrying fake news

Hush doesn't have a Lamborghini.

Hush only have a rolls Royce wraith and a Bentley

Those 2 cars even belong to Mr Woodberry
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Pekele007:

The car doesn't belong to him oponu.
Ni baba e ati iya e. where did I mention it belongs to him
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by ClassyBela: 12:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
smiley
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by saucelake231(m): 12:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Smiggle3310:
This isn't hushpuppi cars it's for mrwoodberry check him out on Instagram with that handle
...correct bro even hushdog him self post and congratulated him not quite long
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by saucelake231(m): 12:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
those toys belong to woodberry one of hushdog friend...
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Smiggle3310(m): 12:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
saucelake231:
...correct bro even hushdog him self post and congratulated him not quite long

Hush sef dey learn for where woodie dey like this
Hush dey famz AM badly
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by saucelake231(m): 1:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Smiggle3310:

Hush sef dey learn for where woodie dey like this Hush dey famz AM badly
like ...that na Lamborghini urus...where hush won see money buy am
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Smiggle3310(m): 4:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
saucelake231:
like ...that na Lamborghini urus...where hush won see money buy am

That Mr woodberry
Is a living young LAD
known about him for almost 14 years now
He is a real breakthrough story from our hood
He's really worth the success he's got now

His in the top list of (you know what I mean )
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by saucelake231(m): 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Smiggle3310:

That Mr woodberry Is a living young LAD known about him for almost 14 years now He is a real breakthrough story from our hood He's really worth the success he's got now

His in the top list of (you know what I mean )
sure
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 2:39am On Mar 31, 2019
tohyorsih:
seriously, this looks photoshoped lipsrsealed

see as hin head con be
like roundabout cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:56am On Apr 01, 2019
otunbalamba:
like roundabout cheesy
grin
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 9:15am On Apr 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

grin
howdy grin what happened to your old account?.. dem don ban u abi cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 01, 2019
otunbalamba:
howdy grin what happened to your old account?.. dem don ban u abi cheesy
e be like say dem hack am
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 6:41pm On Apr 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

e be like say dem hack am
hack shocked
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 01, 2019
otunbalamba:
hack shocked
yes oo. i couldn't login. the thing just dey tell me say na wrong password. i changed it and tried to login again,na wrong password e still tell me embarassed
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 10:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
tohyorsih2:

yes oo. i couldn't login. the thing just dey tell me say na wrong password. i changed it and tried to login again,na wrong password e still tell me embarassed
maybe u registered with a disposable email... nairaland is eradicating accounts like that... to reduce trolls cheesy anyway... anyhow wey u dey.. we accept u wink
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 10:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
otunbalamba:
maybe u registered with a disposable email... nairaland is eradicating accounts like that... to reduce trolls cheesy anyway... anyhow wey u dey.. we accept u wink
oh! now i understand. i registered it with an hotmail account.

funny enough, it opened wen i tried it dis mornimg.

i swear i no go logout this account again lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Onyi22(f): 10:54pm On Apr 01, 2019
Pls what does this guy do for a living?
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 11:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
tohyorsih:

oh! now i understand. i registered it with an hotmail account.

funny enough, it opened wen i tried it dis mornimg.

i swear i no go logout this account again lipsrsealed
cheesy cheesy go girl.. how china? cheesy
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 12:51am On Apr 02, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy cheesy go girl.. how china? cheesy
china wa jare.you nko?

1 Like

Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by Hedonisst: 4:30am On Apr 02, 2019
Smiggle3310:

Couldn't find him on Instagram with that handle. Abi him name don change?

Mehn Nigeria boys are terrible. Doing very very very strong tins!
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by otunbalamba: 7:07am On Apr 02, 2019
tohyorsih:

china wa jare.you nko?
fine fine wink
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:34am On Apr 02, 2019
Hedonisst:

Couldn't find him on Instagram with that handle. Abi him name don change?

Mehn Nigeria boys are terrible. Doing very very very strong tins!

Go to hush instastory. Hush tagged him there cool cool
Re: Ray Hushpuppi Flaunts His Rolls-royce And Lamborghini (PHOTO) by tohyorsih(f): 1:04pm On Apr 02, 2019
otunbalamba:
fine fine wink
oluwasheun smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omg!!!!tiwa Savage Cuts Her Hair *pics* / FINALLY REVEALED! 5 SHOCKING DIRTY SECRETS ABOUT PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA / Ten Highest Paid Nollywood Actresses Of All Of Time!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.