Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,237 members, 7,815,317 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:42 AM

How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula (57141 Views)

Mathematicians, Please Help Me With These Quadratic Equations / Help Me With This Quadratic Equation / Q13 Quadratic Equation WAEC Maths 2019 Past Questions And Answers | FREE VIDEOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula by Cuterboy(m): 11:14pm On May 18, 2020
There are four different methods that can be used to solve a quadratic equation. Which are:

1. Factorization;
2. Completing the square;
3. The general quadratic formula;
4. Graphical solution.
Each of the four methods above can be used to solve specific types of quadratic equation, however our main focus shall be to apply the general quadratic formula also known as the “Almighty formula”.
As the alias implies, it can be used to solve any standard quadratic equation. This formula works where all else have failed.
For a standard quadratic equation of the form: ax2 + bx + c = 0;

EXAMPLE: Solve 4x2-11x - 21 = 0

See more examples here:
http://9jababa.com/how-to-solve-any-quadratic-equation-using-the-almighty-formula

Re: How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula by Kolawole5677888: 10:42am On Aug 29, 2022
In addition...

There is a particular textbook I use for this topic back then. I used to have difficulty at it until I found this textbook. Since I begin using the textbook, it's become very very simple and a favorite topic.

They're majorly three textbooks. You can also download them in pdfs into your phone.

The first one is
Hidden Facts Further Mathematics

The second one is
Comprehensive Mathematics

The third one is
Project (1-3)Further Mathematics

Bonus & Necessary for starters
New General Mathematics Textbook (1-3)

If you need all these textbooks or even more in PDFs. Send me a message/call on WhatsApp 08134857339. They are not FREE o. But very very cheap.

Hidden Facts is 2500N instead of 5000N in hardcopy..
Comprehensive Mathematics is 1500N instead of 2500N in hardcopy.
Project Further Mathematics 1-3 & New General Mathematics 1 -3 is 3000N each (Three textbooks combined) Instead of 6000N each in hardcopy.

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula by Pdfmadeazy22: 11:31am On Sep 08, 2022
Here is the link to download the books in PDFs without stress!

https://www.books.barrkolawole.com/?s=mathematics&post_type=product

If you have questions, Whastapp me 08134857339

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Any Quadratic Equation Using The "Almighty" Formula by Acholonuconfi: 6:56am On Nov 23, 2023
Please help me with this

(1) (Reply)

Ugwo Anacletus Of FUTO Wins N228Million In Entreprenuerial Challenge / Olumuyiwa Oludayo Sacked As Covenant University Registrar Over Sex Scandal / FGC Ijanikin, Lagos Students Lodge Colleagues In Hotels For Sex Romps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.