Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Argument - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Argument (1290 Views)

My Wife Records Our Argument / My Wife Always Tell Me This Whenever We’ve Argument / Argument In My House Right Nw,pls Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Argument by MrsInvisible(f): 11:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Ok. Let's assume, sunday after church husband keeps yelling on the kids 12, 14 years old, about doing house chores.

Wife defends kids since they have done house chores already. Parents have argument. Husband stopped talking to the wife for 1 week, cause he wants the wife to say sorry to him. What should the wife do??

Please give only reasonable answers. This happened to my sister just now. She is in tears and I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks
Re: Argument by Dada2010: 11:52am On Mar 29, 2019
Taking the wife one week to apologize?
She should go and beg and pacify him.
He is the head of the house,
If you want to correct him, don't do it in front of the kids

3 Likes

Re: Argument by MrsInvisible(f): 12:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
My sister told me that she didn't confront him in front of the children, but in a different room. Still he went crazy, threatening to beat her
Re: Argument by Kendumazy(m): 12:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's a simple issue. You had better advise your sister to let go of pride to keep her home. For her to be crying means she is a simple person and don't have strong mind like that, let her go beg her husband and let peace reign!

Modified : Threatening to beat her, did he beat her. No! Atimes, anger make us say nasty things. Just ask her to apologize to him so as to make her own mind free and settled as well. It might be the way and manner your sister confronted the man that angered the man. You were not there and have seen things, most women are hypocrite, they won't narrate what actually happened so as to see them in a good light. If you want to hear things or the truth, try and meet the man to hear his own side of the story. Don't be part of the party that will destroy your sister marriage. Beg her to go apologize and learn to ensure peace reign in her home. Take care
Re: Argument by vizkiz: 12:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
In Africa the wife is always a slave to her husband's ego.

That is just a fücked up mentality.

9 Likes

Re: Argument by IamD18: 12:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wife defends kids since they have done house chores already. Parents have argument. Husband stopped talking to the wife for 1 week

The manner in which the wife used in defending their kids should be checked. If she did that rudely, she should apologise for peace to reign. But if she nicely did, she should also apologise.
Re: Argument by MrsInvisible(f): 1:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
You're right. I haven't been there this very day. According to my sis she talked quietly, explaining that the kids should be given a break. Then the husband went furious. That's why she doesn't feel right about saying sorry. I'm just afraid they will break up if she doesn't give in

I told her to talk to her husband
Re: Argument by Richy4(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
One whole week of silent treatment and being grumpy?... That could be really exhausting... Is he eating her food? Or is not eating included on the one week package...

The couple were perfect match... made in heaven... Why.. because they got EGO problem.... No one wants to be the first to admit of wrong doing... I can imagine the kids walking on glass... or tip toeing around the house cheesy
Re: Argument by MrsInvisible(f): 8:26am On Mar 30, 2019
Good morning. Yeah it's hard for the kids.

Actually they are married nearly 15 years. So yesterday my sister went to apologise and the husband only said that everything is ok now. But still he won't talk to her. Wonder how somebody can be like this.
Re: Argument by sisisioge: 8:52am On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin

Husband yelled at kids to do chores already done

Wife defended

They didn't talk for one week!

Well.. Married folks sometimes make being single heavenly. If he's still not talking to her, tell her to talk to him even if all she says is "oga, we need to talk". It is well jare.

1 Like

Re: Argument by ThothHermes: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2019
vizkiz:

That's how it works. There cannot be two captains on one ship. Check divorce rates in the West.
You cannot be falling a man's hand in the presence of his children.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Argument by Richy4(m): 12:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:
That's how it works. There cannot be two captains on one ship. Check divorce rates in the West.

Just get some helmet man.. Nairaland female warriors are gonna come for you head soon... cheesy
Re: Argument by zeb04(f): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
If you apologize, does it mean you opinions don’t matter in the house anymore?

I wouldn’t anyways.
Re: Argument by Nobody: 1:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
sisisioge:
grin grin grin

Husband yelled at kids to do chores already done

Wife defended

They didn't talk for one week!

Well.. Married folks sometimes make being single heavenly. If he's still not talking to her, tell her to talk to him even if all she says is "oga, we need to talk". It is well jare.

My own concern is, how do they "DO the DO" when both are feeling hot but not talking to each other in one week?
Re: Argument by Uyi168: 1:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
ThothHermes:
... undecided
Didn't u read where she said the woman talked to the husband in a separate room

3 Likes

Re: Argument by ThothHermes: 1:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Uyi168:
... undecided
Didn't u read where she said the woman talked to the husband in a separate room
The man seems to think she said it in the same room.

3 Likes

Re: Argument by sisisioge: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
truthsayer009:

My own concern is, how do they "DO the DO" when both are feeling hot but not talking to each other in one week?

That didnt happen, otherwise, we won't be hearing the story at all.
Re: Argument by FatherCHRISTMAS: 2:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
vizkiz:

did you read the post?
Re: Argument by ogawisdom(m): 3:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrsInvisible:
Ok. Let's assume, sunday after church husband keeps yelling on the kids 12, 14 years old, about doing house chores.

Wife defends kids since they have done house chores already. Parents have argument. Husband stopped talking to the wife for 1 week, cause he wants the wife to say sorry to him. What should the wife do??

Please give only reasonable answers. This happened to my sister just now. She is in tears and I would like to hear your opinion. Thanks

Allow your husband to discipline your kids, it's a sign of disrespect to correct him before the kids.

Now go on your knees and apologize to him without further delay, he is the man of the house
Re: Argument by ogawisdom(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
vizkiz:

For christians the Bible wants the wives to submit to their husband, submission is more than obey it's like referend which is slightly below worship.

It's not about Africa, it's about the Bible the eternal word of God
Re: Argument by aanuoluwami14(f): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dada2010:
Taking the wife one week to apologize?
She should go and beg and pacify him.
He is the head of the house,
If you want to correct him, don't do it in front of the kids

You are true, there is a way she would have hugged her husband to say sorry, everything will just end of bed grin grin . That is life, learn to say sorry quickly after quarrel, either husband or wife
Re: Argument by sacx: 5:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrsInvisible:

I'm sure you weren't told the whole story. So husband scolds kids for not doing house chores. Wife walks with husband to a separate room and calmly told loving hubby that the kids have done chores for the day. Then parents argue! Does that make sense? What did they argue over? Tell your sis to apologise and get it over with. To think she waited for one week to do this is gross. They both have ego problem.
Re: Argument by MrsInvisible(f): 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
They've talked about it and settled the problem. At least that's what I hope for. I will find our more tomorrow
Re: Argument by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 17, 2019
MrsInvisible:

hello Ma'am,

trust you are doing great...

please I just got admitted into TU DORTMUND and I will be resuming by September..
I am in dire need of cheap accommodation as student dorm are not presently available due to queues...
Pls if you know anyone that's in DORTMUND or can be of help...pls come to my aid...
Thanks
Re: Argument by baby124: 4:03am On Jun 17, 2019
She needs to talk to her husband. Maybe try not to argue in front of the kids as a couple. Not good. That’s one thing my parents tried not to do and I learnt from it. Otherwise kids who are very manipulative will know how to exploit that. I am sure wifey does not love the kids more than he does. He’s probably yelling because the kids are fond of not doing chores except they are forced. Glad it’s been resolved sha.

(1) (Reply)

Is My Dick Normal? / For Gentle Married Men Only / Military Doctor Set To Marry Civilian Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.