Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,175 members, 7,811,418 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

My Wife Records Our Argument - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Records Our Argument (28331 Views)

My Wife Is Adulterous: Advice Needed-long Post / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? / My Wife Is A Good Woman But Hates Sex After Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:41am On Feb 03, 2022
First I want peace in my home and I've been enjoying relative peace in my home.

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

We both live overseas and she is the only person I've here.

I want peace in my home and I don't like trouble

57 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Worriedwife: 1:43am On Feb 03, 2022
She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Is this true?

105 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PoliteActivist: 1:46am On Feb 03, 2022
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!

631 Likes 41 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ogalanyaidi(m): 1:48am On Feb 03, 2022
Worriedwife:
She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.

Is this true?

I don't think it's true. She narrates everything like it's a movie. She would say things like " u told me blabla bla and u said it again and again and again.

But when I want to narrate the event I would state it once.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Glamswizard(m): 1:51am On Feb 03, 2022
The idea of wedding is intriguing but marriage ain't child's play.

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Dizzyyish: 2:14am On Feb 03, 2022
PoliteActivist:
She's busy obtaining grounds to kick your sorry ass out and be allowed to keep everything you worked for!!!!!!!!!!!
Kinda reminds me of the Mason Greenwood recording. And op said she lied about it which also sounds like a red flag.

https://www.nairaland.com/6940959/women-essentially-children-waec

99 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Megabig: 2:20am On Feb 03, 2022
She agreed to marry you because she want to answer “married woman” not that she’s into you or ready. She hasn’t grown yet, calling her mum and recording you also, then lying and admitting when caught. One year is so short, you should check if you have to leave especially if you don’t have kids yet. Never trust a lying woman. Never

298 Likes 23 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Olunmercy56(f): 2:23am On Feb 03, 2022
Please settle it amicably, not here. Go back to her and let her know how you both started. It will get worse here.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nwodosis(m): 2:27am On Feb 03, 2022
She's gathering hard evidence for divorce by recording your utterances during arguments.

274 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by linearity: 2:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Bros, I am sorry

But, she does not love you. The marriage is not up to a year and she does not trust and have to record your conversations and lie about it?

What else is she lying about? Please, don’t bring a baby into this marriage, get out while you are not yet neck deep.

You are lucky that, you saw the signs early; hopefully you don’t ignore them and later regret it.

150 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Kobojunkie: 2:32am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:
Her mom called and we both made peace I discovered that she was recording our argument but I chose not to confront her there and then.

A day later, I asked why she was recording me and she lied but I gave her facts and she agreed. She said if I've nothing to fear why am I being upset about it. She said I should record her too cus she observed that when we speak to her mum after an incident I don't say the whole truth.
You mean she records your arguments using her cell phone? undecided

She is the only one who can give you answers for why she does it. And if you want peace, you would listen objectively to her reason and you two can work out as a couple whether it works for you or not. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Akinzola: 2:54am On Feb 03, 2022
Oga, Nairaland people have warned you, be warned and be guided.
I don't understand how you can play dat dangerous game, but my mind is telling me that the game your wife is playing with you is risky.
#odikwarisky

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by valdes00(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2022
1yr...
Them dey tell guyman to move out of the marriage when child never enter, he thinks its a bad advice.

She don receive bad advice frm someone on how overseas rule works... Hence the recordings

Keep ur fingers crossed bro, those records might come bck to be ur downfall...

Try dey save money for where she no knw cos na ur backup be that when she do u zazou with oversea divorce

210 Likes 12 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by slan87(m): 3:00am On Feb 03, 2022
Pls always watch your tongue whenever you have an argument with her, she has no good intentions with such act.
Be careful bro,

135 Likes 10 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Merlissa(f): 3:50am On Feb 03, 2022
It's simple na..

Start recording what you spend on her (not the house)

So it's 50-50.

How will SM help you

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by PoliteActivist: 3:56am On Feb 03, 2022
Dizzyyish:

Kinda reminds me of the Mason Greenwood recording. And op said she lied about it which also sounds like a red flag.

Exactly.
That Mason Greenwood kid, 20 years old, had no idea what he was playing with

62 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Elianawalker(f): 4:24am On Feb 03, 2022
I hope its not UK you both live, if you live in UK with your wife she has the ability to render you useless and poor while she rules over you, be careful though.

I will pray for you. Handle her with caution. She could also be uploading the videos on Instagram for followers of her drama series

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by SultanOfPuna: 4:38am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

Op, I pray what happened to this man in the video below will not happen to you.

The man called 911 after he shot and killed his Nigerian wife after bringing her to U.S A
Not for the faint hearted..
Listen to the pain in the man's voice
Don't let this happen to you ohhh
Listen to this video..it is very chilling shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-0S_uWTwZSM

77 Likes 15 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Ketapu: 4:43am On Feb 03, 2022
This is a ticking time bomb. If you guys live in one of those gynocentric countries in Europe, I'm worried about your future.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nobody: 5:04am On Feb 03, 2022
No matter what you people post about marriage. you will not discourage me from getting married when I am ready.

I want to marry two wives on the same day.

21 Likes

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ednut1(m): 5:30am On Feb 03, 2022
You are finished bro. She will tender it as evidence in divorce or police report. Who is raising all these demonic women of today self.

128 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Godada(m): 6:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

I've been married for less than a year. I called my wife to discuss how we could keep the house clean and I went on to tell her that she puts things where they shouldn't be. She got upset and called her mum, she was crying while speaking with her mum over the phone.

How did you meet this woman?

Why must she report you to her mum?

She is an extremely dangerous and manipulative woman.

She is also intelligent woman.

A person that records your argument already has a sinister disposition in store for you.

It's a good thing things didn't get ugly na social media she for post your fūck up and you have been Mason Greenwood.

Better start planning your divorce, that stuff you are talking about peace, you aren't getting that. You are getting worse than you bargained for.

Have you wondered what would have happened if you talked out of turn or said something inflammatory about her mom?
What do you think would happen? Her mom resolving your dispute is a red flag.

Don't you have a marriage sponsor?

Finally get a private detective to monitor her. Tap her calls, hack her phone, gather evidences on her. Start seeking legal loopholes on how to divorce her. This means war. Your peace has already been breached.

Divorcing her is the best deal you can hope for.

147 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by beautyhd: 6:22am On Feb 03, 2022
Be wary of close people that record discussions and arguments they initiated, they have hidden agendas.

Such did happen to me and it backfired, till date I kept them at arms lenght.

Its a pity she's your wife, be mindful of your words around her so it won't be used against you.

Yoh both live overseas, thread carefully bro so you won't fall into her trap and same record of hers will wreck you forever.

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by uthlaw: 6:33am On Feb 03, 2022
Carchoice:
No matter what you people post about marriage. you will not discourage me from getting married when I am ready.

I want to marry two wives on the same day.
nobody send you for here,if you like marry 4...no one care!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by McGg: 6:51am On Feb 03, 2022
You will regret marrying that viper

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nobody: 6:55am On Feb 03, 2022
That is why you should be careful what you say from now on as it may be used against you in the court of law.

She's probably recording it for future evidence purpose in case anything happens to her.

All this marital issues are getting too much these days.

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by mediainc: 6:56am On Feb 03, 2022
For the cops grin

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Sonnobax15(m): 7:01am On Feb 03, 2022
grin
Anything you say will be used against you at the court of law..

51 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by ObamaMessi: 7:02am On Feb 03, 2022
I'll not advise you to divorce her but i'll ask you to delete such recording and never you engage in a heated argument.Threaten her with divorce and if she seem not to mind or continues her ridiculous acts, take any decision that will save your life.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Clinghton: 7:05am On Feb 03, 2022
That recording signifies that she won't forget and probably not forgive, very bad.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 03, 2022
Once you carry your Nigeria wife abroad, your eyes go open by seeing that her "love was situational" and not complete. She begins to explore their laws only for her benefits, with aim for your doom, laws you, while in Nigeria never explored for your benefits. Nigeria laws aren't made to victimize. For those who aren't married on this forum and living in Nigeria, I know some women. They dictate affairs of their daughter home.marriage is between man and woman, a woman shouldn't bring her mum into her marital affairs. That's d beginning of psychologically weakining, reducing the man to a vegetative state like one lifeless president like this. Or, Better still,make she marry her mum. At least d man no go die

52 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Wife Records Our Argument by xeratek: 7:09am On Feb 03, 2022
Ogalanyaidi:

What kind of story is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Wife Insults And Threatens My Fiancee / Dino Melaye's Wife Files For Divorce + Proof Of Assault Domestic Violence (PIC) / Divorce-Seeking Wife Recounts How She Caught Her Cheating Husband With A Lady.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.