Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,804 members, 7,820,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp (72842 Views)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey / Funke Akindele Clears Rubbish On The Streets As She Begins Her 14 Days Community / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by fx45(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols
Afonja Muslima... She's finer than you by a million miles

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Burnavick(m): 5:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
She's just there noni..... MBGN is a big scam
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by hrhugbamgbam1(m): 5:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wtf undecided
Most beautiful what?

Father Lawd...destroy this world make all of us kuku start afresh cry

Lie lie too much, see wetin Lai Mohammed cause.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Onigbindemmd: 5:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
God punish the person ,whosoever telling u dat ,u are beautiful
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by RexTramadol1: 6:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
Silifa oya come out

I see geh wey u fine pass for here
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ebilomaofficial1: 6:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
most beautiful in the eyez of the judges,nonsense
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Joshuawobo(m): 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder
To me she is not that beautiful
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by ElsonMorali: 6:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nice dimples.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by sandra50(f): 6:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amagite:
Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2018, Anita Ukah has started the compulsory National Youth Service Corps (NYSC).

Anita who is currently in Enugu state orientation camp, shared the above photo from her Swearing In ceremony today, March 29th.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/mbgn-2018-anita-ukah-begins-her-nysc.html

No be only the most beautiful girl..she go meet people wey beautiful for camp there and shame no go let her come out..this one no be Photoshop beautiful you go see for there ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by PrinzCarter(m): 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
How I dnt get it

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by bluefilm: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

It would be hard to maintain the boobs and still keep being slim enough to compete.

unless you have superior genetics

or decide to plump for surgery (sometimes ill-fated, as you can see they are bashing another beauty queen on another thread)

Better just to leave it like that

I don't know for you o but for me as a guy, the beauty and attractiveness of a woman is so much enhanced by the presence of her boobs.

And the more noticeable those boobs are, the more sexual aura surrounding that particular woman.

The booty does the same job too. tongue

I think the only reason why this woman in question will be allowed to wear the toga of 'most beautiful' is simply because of the Hollywood idea of a beautiful woman.

But that's the media for you.

In reality, most especially where it concerns most of my african brothers, I won't like to lie to you but if you got boobs as in very noticeable bouncing and jiggling melons, mehn, you've got our attention one time!

Add some well rounded and handy booty to that, and you are the true NATURAL definition of beauty to most guys.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nat404: 8:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
She certainly does not look fantastic.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Ivorianaija(f): 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
She is ugly...the most tall girl in Nigeria is better than the most beautiful. Because we Nigeria fine ladies association no gree say she is the most beautiful. Lols

since you have the confidence to be calling people ugly, post ur pic make we see. pot calling the kettle black mtchewww
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Kwinesther: 8:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
MBGN? How is this girl the most beautiful girl in Nigeria for God's sake? I'm even beautiful than this girl oo shocked
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by midnighter(f): 8:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
bluefilm:

I don't know for you o but for me as a guy, the beauty and attractiveness of a woman is so much enhanced by the presence of her boobs.

And the more noticeable those boobs are, the more sexual aura surrounding that particular woman.

The booty does the same job too. tongue

I think the only reason why this woman in question will be allowed to wear the toga of 'most beautiful' is simply because of the Hollywood idea of a beautiful woman.

But that's the media for you.

In reality, most especially where it concerns most of my african brothers, I won't like to lie to you but if you got boobs as in very noticeable bouncing and jiggling melons, mehn, you've got our attention one time!

Add some well rounded and handy booty to that, and you are the true NATURAL definition of beauty to most guys.

Lol youre really passionate about it. cheesy

Its true, i often wonder about the conflicting images in the media. If youre just slim in real life, wont they be calling you " lekpa"

So why is it glamorised so much online, on tv, etc. I wonder what it would be like if more of the "desired" Nigerian female physique were included in advertising
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Osada1: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who else is seeing the different color teeth?
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by bluefilm: 9:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
midnighter:

Lol youre really passionate about it. cheesy

Its true, i often wonder about the conflicting images in the media. If youre just slim in real life, wont they be calling you " lekpa"

So why is it glamorised so much online, on tv, etc. I wonder what it would be like if more of the "desired" Nigerian female physique were included in advertising

The lekpa attraction is simply because that's what the white people find attractive and the same white people run the media.

We as africans, we are just copycats.

Downloading all manner of nonsense that these whites keep feeding us even to the extent of denying our own true nature and likes.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by LordScent(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Wow real nice. Congratulations to her !! She fine small

RELOCATION / REDEPLOYMENT for BATCH A 2019 and BATCH B & C 2018 still very much active. Chat me up via the whatsapp link below asap !!

https:///F5BjHtI0vpH6lZwt7ZM9pt

Serious minded people only bikoo
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Goalnaldo(m): 9:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
I think Idreamofunicorn and emeraldgirl are finer than this girl. but what do I know?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by habsydiamond(m): 9:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
She has two qualities..beautiful and ugly at the same time which makes her fugly lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by LucemFerre: 10:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Well, she's not ugly. That's all I can say cheesy
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by taiwolomo1: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nickijoy:
Really ?
kini? U fine pass her
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Nobody: 12:57am On Mar 30, 2019
She is the most beautiful with a make-up, but without it,she is just pretty...
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by midnighter(f): 1:20am On Mar 30, 2019
bluefilm:

The lekpa attraction is simply because that's what the white people find attractive and the same white people run the media.

We as africans, we are just copycats.

Downloading all manner of nonsense that these whites keep feeding us even to the extent of denying our own true nature and likes.

Lol, you got it

Inferiority complexes are dangerous

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by IbukunSangotola(m): 2:30am On Mar 30, 2019
A lady with no breast is not beautiful... Please don't stress me

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Chinny024(f): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2019
I fine pass this one walahi... wink wink grin
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by bluefilm: 7:22am On Mar 30, 2019
IbukunSangotola:
A lady with no breast is not beautiful... Please don't stress me

Guy chop knuckle abeg.

You Sabi wetin dey. wink

1 Like

Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Uzomeko: 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
hmmm.beautiful indeed.for me she is not,there are other beautiful girls around..well it's in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Uzomeko: 7:44am On Mar 30, 2019
hmmm.beautiful indeed.for me she is not,there are other beautiful girls around..well it's in the eyes of the beholder.
Re: Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp by Iyamar(f): 3:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ivorianaija:

since you have the confidence to be calling people ugly, post ur pic make we see. pot calling the kettle black mtchewww
Dirty bitch like you...shut ur smelling mouth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Empress Njamah Loses 300 Fishes (photos, Video) / Peter Okoye Fires Jude Okoye, Exposes Some Secrets / Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.