Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens (72852 Views)

Alex Usifo Does Push Up Challenge At 68 Years Old / Ronke Odusanya: 'I Used To Wear 3 Bras While Running In Secondary School' / Sophia Momodu Bares Her Boobs In Push-up Bras Advert (Video, Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by DaMsOn007(m): 11:47pm On Nov 21, 2018
Mavin queen, Tiwa Savage, has revealed that she only looks beautiful by the help of make-ups and push-up bras.

The music star said that in spite of the glitz and glamour she displays on social media, she sometimes feels depressed by low self-esteem.

Tiwa stated that sometimes she is intimidated by the glamour on social media.

“I get a lot of messages from young girls who are depressed with low self-esteem because they don’t feel pretty like the social media girls they see every day and my heart breaks because I feel like that too sometimes.

“We are all in this together, I’m not perfect, and not the prettiest, sexiest, richest but I’ll remain kind and seek after God’s heart because none of the others matters to Him.

“Ultimately God’s approval is all we need”, she said.

She added that contrary to public belief, she hardly sees herself as a pretty woman.

“Some people are born beautiful, flawless skin, long curly hair, fair skin but some of us grew up looking at the world’s definition of beauty and found ourselves not fitting into that standard but with the help of makeup, filters and push up bras we feel a little closer.

“What happens when you take all that off and you stare at yourself in the mirror, do you still think you are beautiful?

“You should because you are and when we meet our creator face to face it’s those with the kindest hearts that will stand as most beautiful.

“So while we work on the outside make sure we work on our hearts.”

Read More @
http://www.360ng.com.ng/when-i-remove-make-ups-push-up-bras-i-dont-look-beautiful-tiwa-savage/

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by youngest85(m): 11:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
Iranu

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by internationalman(m): 12:05am On Nov 22, 2018
i could pick ten girls from my street randomly who are way more beautiful than Tiwa...

How the hell could someone dump Tania Omotayo for overaged ugly looking girl like this..

Except Flavour, all other artistes with multiple baby mamas have one thing in common ugly baby mamas

2baba included

181 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 22, 2018
Huhhhh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by uzohrome(m): 12:49am On Nov 22, 2018
You are pretty darling with or without make up. Love you pieces

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by naijacentric(m): 2:40am On Nov 22, 2018
Can't believe she said dis women are the most confused beings on earth

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 22, 2018
NEVER marry a lady who sees herself as an OBJECT of mere satisfaction to the men.
Such ladies abound everywhere.
They lack grey matter in their crevices.
LADIES to avoid when considering marriage in order of decreasing severity include:
....hoteliers
....actresses
....waitresses
....air hostesss
....songstresses
....beauty Queen
....female bankers
....female marketer
....dance hall queens.
....female combatant officers
....the “it doesn’t matter ladies”.
....eye catching front desk officers.
....new generation religious choristers.
Feel free to add yours....
Don't say you were not warned.
Okafor's law Is always constant
Better respect yourself !!!!

86 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by martinz1: 7:47am On Nov 22, 2018
Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Groovenaija360(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
But sincerely Tiwa is a very ugly girl

With flat chest, looking like a man

Let's be truthful for once.

25 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by RanayP(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
SUMMARY
She admits she's ugly abi

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Dshocker(m): 8:30am On Nov 22, 2018
The wages of sin is death...So when you remove your push-up bra,the law of gravity takes place,by making them feel shy and makes them lie down before a yoruba king kabiyesi o

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by gurunlocker: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
We already know it's the work of makeup and push up bra....
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Ashewo alailojuti agbaya to n pate obo fun wizkid omo inu e. grin

My shildren, don't ever marry any Nigerian celebrity, else you'll end up like Tunji Balogun (TBillz).

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by jayson87: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
the day i saw tiwa wihout make-up and bra at eko hotel... damn she ugly

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by b0rn2fuck(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Toto dey hungry me this morning

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by littlewonders: 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
New generation fever for ladies
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Gosj01(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
She still dey tell us wetin we know before.

Anyways I sell cheap laptops, more on signature

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by kayboy4y(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
Hmmmmmm, when all the Star Boys have sucked the "Honey" out. You can never remain the same na.

Tiwa was once tagged as Nigeria's Beyonce but she's now Nigeria's ***
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Chiansky(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2018
She still looks beautiful jor

28 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
You are still cute tho

26 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by tokrizy: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
youngest85:
Iranu

abacha

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
We know already
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by ArmaniUhuru: 8:32am On Nov 22, 2018
No need for all that. Just dey dress up then use STEW rub your face.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by yelethemailman: 8:33am On Nov 22, 2018
THIS INCREDIBLE TRAINING OF A LIFETIME HAS STARTED – GUARANTEED TO MAKE YOU AN ICT PRO BEFORE THE END OF THIS YEAR!

THIS IS GRAND-MASTER GRAPHICS DESIGN TRAINING LIKE YOU NEVER HAD BEFORE – NO THEORY. NO BULLSHITS. 100% PRACTICAL

NOTE: The Three Weeks marathon training in DIGITAL MEDIA MARKETING, GRAPHICS DESIGN and MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT already ongoing with trainees greatly enjoying the 100% practical program with Lunch Meal and Unlimited Internet WiFi also available for them – WE DELIVER ON PROMISES!

Thanks to social media and the app-store economy, design skills are more valuable than ever.
Are you interested in learning more about how to communicate your creative ideas in a way that will capture the attention of your audience? THEN THIS COURSE IS FOR YOU!
This training takes you from Design novice to professional creative through intensive practical training.

FEES: N25,000 - DISCOUNT FOR EARLY PAYMENT
N30,000 - PAYMENT ON TRAINING DAY

DATE: JUST COMMENCED AND ALREADY ONGOING

VENUE: IKEJA, LAGOS

REQUIRED: Just Your Laptop and passion for Creative Designs

ITEM 7: Daily Lunch meal of real Nigerian dishes for participants – CONFIRMED!

OUR FIRM GUARANTEE: At the end of this training, we guarantee that you would be able to design GRAPHICS!
We even offer the first training day FREE for those interested to come and taste the awesome practical GRAPHICS DESIGN training we offer. But if after the one day free training you would like to commence the full training, you will be paying the full payment of N30,000!
THIS IS A GUARANTEE AT THE END OF THE TRAINING

13 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by liyahwillie(f): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
OK ooo
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by Oyindidi(f): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
b0rn2fuck:
Toto dey hungry me this morning
Baba, e no too early?
Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by adex301(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
jayson87:
the day i saw tiwa wihout make-up and bra at eko hotel... damn she ugly
Stop that joor today z Thursday at least lie on weekends na

25 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by dan900(m): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
Cool. She is still okay . Hardworking woman. Keep it up.

IF EARNING N3K DAILY IS NOT TO SMALL FOR YOU. THEN LET ME OPEN YOUR EYES TO EMPTY CARTON ARBITRAGE. IT CAN BE DONE FROM ANYWHERE/STATE IN NIGERIA. IT DOESN'T TAKE TIME. HIGHLY PROFITABLE.

SEE MY SIGNATURE TO REACH ME ON WHATSAPP. CHEERS.

17 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: When I Remove Make-Up, Push-Up Bras, What Happens by NessaBoo(f): 8:34am On Nov 22, 2018
She's still pretty kiss

21 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu Is Dead After Battling Diabetes (Photos) / Photos From Linda Ikeji's 36th Birthday Party / Ifeanyi Ikenga Gbulie Is Dead. Stroke Kills Nollywood Actor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.