Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,678 members, 7,831,106 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself (2708 Views)

GOAT Debate: Why Davido Rates C-ronaldo Ahead Of Lionel Messi / Manchester United Fans Praise Cavani For Giving Up His Number 7 Shirt To Ronaldo / Fans Praise Kylian Mbappe's Performance Vs Bayern Munich (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by flashlink(m): 12:44pm On Apr 01, 2019
MorataFC:

did u read my post or u have comprehension problem?
Where did I say epl is worst? I only said Ronaldo always go to the best team in the world

Definitely u don't know what you are saying or a baby in football history, Ronaldo left man u for Madrid as Laliga champion not a fluke champion but a back-to-back champion
he brought prestige to Laliga? How?
Listen kid, go and check the teams' history before spewing thrash on the forum; Madrid were not champions, not in Laliga and not in UCL. THEY WERE NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD...NOT EVEN CLOSE.
The year Arsenal met Barca in the final, Madrid were manhandle by Henry.
Ronaldo left a place of comfort and uplifted a club that was commonly known as the meme-club of that period.
And yes he brought prestige to lalaiga...even messi admits it; people only cared about messi in UCL, but Ronaldo reigned supreme any other day; when Ronaldo finally moved to laliga, the whole EPL fan community including united fans started looking into laliga more keenly...the media had to then catchup since Ronaldo and the other best player (messi) were in the same league. Don't spew nonsense here kid

maybe I should educate u by telling u a bit of Laliga history, before Ronaldo came to Madrid, Madrid has won a record of 31 Laliga titles while barca has 19,during his stay in Spain for almost a decade he only won 2 while messi won 6
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by flashlink(m): 12:46pm On Apr 01, 2019
MorataFC:

I'm old enough to be your uncle

Where did I say epl is worst? I only said Ronaldo always go to the best team in the world

Definitely u don't know what you are saying or a baby in football history, Ronaldo left man u for Madrid as Laliga champion not a fluke champion but a back-to-back champion

maybe I should educate u by telling u a bit of Laliga history, before Ronaldo came to Madrid, Madrid has won a record of 31 Laliga titles while barca has 19,during his stay in Spain for almost a decade he only won 2 while messi won 6
Listen kid, go and check the teams' history before spewing thrash on the forum; Madrid were not champions, not in Laliga and not in UCL. THEY WERE NOT THE BEST TEAM IN THE WORLD...NOT EVEN CLOSE.

Ronaldo left a place of comfort and uplifted a club that was commonly known as the meme-club of that period.

And yes he brought prestige to lalaiga...even messi admits it; people only cared about messi in UCL, but Ronaldo reigned supreme any other day; when Ronaldo finally moved to laliga, the whole EPL fan community including united fans started looking into laliga more keenly...the media had to then catchup since Ronaldo and the other best player (messi) were in the same league. Don't spew nonsense here kid
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by Nobody: 1:31pm On Apr 01, 2019
MorataFC:

I'm old enough to be your uncle

God bless you
Don't mind the ignorant when they speak

2 Likes

Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
flashlink:

So when it comes to the game of football you think Ronaldo is the best?
If you are given the funds as a manager you will buy Ronaldo instead of Messi to win trophies?
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by flashlink(m): 2:47pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

So when it comes to the game of football you think Ronaldo is the best?
If you are given the funds as a manager you will buy Ronaldo instead of Messi to win trophies?
I will like to have the two of them; but if I can only have one, then Ronaldo any day anytime...throw him into any team, any scenario, no matter the pressure and stakes, he always delivers.
Don't worry about dribbles, messi's dribbles is not my type anyway; if I want to enjoy dribbles, I'll simply go to YouTube and watch younger CR7, Okocha, Dinho and Neymar.
But I'll always pick Ronaldo
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by Nobody: 4:10pm On Apr 01, 2019
flashlink:

I will like to have the two of them; but if I can only have one, then Ronaldo any day anytime...throw him into any team, any scenario, no matter the pressure and stakes, he always delivers.
Don't worry about dribbles, messi's dribbles is not my type anyway; if I want to enjoy dribbles, I'll simply go to YouTube and watch younger CR7, Okocha, Dinho and Neymar.
But I'll always pick Ronaldo
So you think Messi won't have greater impact than Ronaldo if he moves to mancity, psg, juventus or bayern Munich?
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by flashlink(m): 4:16pm On Apr 01, 2019
Ccanyanwu:

So you think Messi won't have greater impact than Ronaldo if he moves to mancity, psg, juventus or bayern Munich?
Yes, he won't...
Yo can argue with your keyboard
Re: Fans Praise Lionel Messi Humility As He Rates C.ronaldo Alongside Himself by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 01, 2019
flashlink:

Yes, he won't...
Yo can argue with your keyboard
Hehe
No need for that
The world knows the truth
Enjoy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why I Couldn't Fit Into African Football - Fashanu ! / Asamoah Gyan Overtakes Eto'o, Yaya Toure To Become Africa's Highest Paid Player. / Women's World Cup: Real Definition Of Sportsmanship (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.