Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank (33581 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / We Have Sealed 7 Branches Of Gtbank To Recover Debt – Innoson / Innoson Takes Over Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Kfed4ril(m): 10:51am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

A lot of Nigerians are uneducated about these things.

GTB total asset is N3.16 trillion, declared over N180 billion profit after TAX last year alone.

This is a dispute of N2.4 billion, even with the interest it is just N8.7 billion.

Innoson knows he can never win the case, hence the reason he is sponsoring fake news. The Friday case wasn't even between him and GTB but another company with an account with GTB. Yet, misled media and people that it was the same GTB case. Why if you are honest?

Lol bros calm down, is it case he already won in supreme court already?
GTBank know the cant win that was why the resulted to bullying him with EFCC last year but it still failed.
Bros the case is simple innoson came to GTBank for loan and the agreed an interest rate, but GTBank went behind and was overcharging innoson more than the agreed interest rate thinking because he is an illiterate he will not find out, but he found out he was overcharged in excess of 2billion naira.
The worse thing is that GTBank refuses to pay the excess charge back, that was how it landed in court. So tell me, how can GTBank win this case.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Kfed4ril(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Meritocracy:
Gtbank will pay and innosson should manage the money well because no bank will approve his loan facilities in the future.

Bro so many banks will grant him loan facilities, but when doing the will be careful not to overcharge him to avoid a scenario like this.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Raypawer(m): 11:10am On Mar 30, 2019
So what are they saying now?

Are they paying the debt or not?
emalistic:
Gt clear the air
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Raypawer(m): 11:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Intresting, were you at the court with them?

Can you share a link from one of the national news sites to back this your claim up?

Am not disputing the fact that GTbank has money, am talking about the Innoson court case.

Truth234:

GTB total asset is N3.16 trillion, declared over N180 billion profit after TAX last year alone.

This is a dispute of N2.4 billion, even with the interest it is just N8.7 billion.

Innoson knows he can never win the case, hence the reason he is sponsoring fake news. The Friday case wasn't even between him and GTB but another company with an account with GTB. Yet, misled media and people that it was the same GTB case. Why if you are honest?
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Nobody: 11:15am On Mar 30, 2019
dunkem21:

Sharap. Account officers are already queuing and petting him to open an account. Will the N8.5b be stacked in his house? Does he have a bullion van? cheesy

I swear Bro, people are big fools on NL.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by unclenna(m): 11:15am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

leave what any bank declares. If you want to know the true value of a company check its cash-flow section in their annual report
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by unclenna(m): 11:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Is not by asset. Most asset are very difficult to be liquidated....
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by dunkem21(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Tyche(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
OneCorner:
Ndi afonja in trouble.
You don’t mess with anyone with Jewish blood

You are so worthless to the society, do kindly kill yourself now please. Don't procreate so as to save humanity from your likes
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by MrMcJay(m): 11:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Ikpongiton:
its a lie,other banks are begging and asslicking .innoson is to nigeria what mercedez is to germany and fiat to italy

Mention a single bank apart from GTB that has granted a facility to Innoson.

Mention 1, just one.

Are you aware that Innoson applied to other banks and was turned down before GTB granted him this one?
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by MrMcJay(m): 11:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Kfed4ril:

Bro so many banks will grant him loan facilities, but when doing the will be careful not to overcharge him to avoid a scenario like this.

Mention a single bank that has granted Innoson facility apart from GTB.

Innoson whose loan application was denied by Zenith before GTB decided to grant him a facility.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by IamJames: 11:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Truth234:

Because it is fake news sponsored by Innoson, and GTB has responded that they had no case in court with Innoson on Friday, that it was between Innoson and another company that has an account with GTB. Innoson is misleading people and this is not the first time.

Supreme Court gave their verdict in February which was in favour of Innoson. It was never stated that they had a case with Gtbank on Friday. Innoson only went to court to get the Writ of Fifa which enables them to seize Gtbank's assets that's equivalent to the N8.7 Billion owed him. Do you understand now?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by SmartMen: 11:56am On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:
Lol
Gtb would pay that money.

But NO bank would ever touch Innoson with a long pole if he asks for a facility.
Between Innoson and GTB, who is at fault here? Okay, innoson right? Iranu
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by IamJames: 11:59am On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

Shut up! Fake news was in Circulation when the news broke out and the case was said to have been won in Ibadan the capital of Yoruba Land itself. The case was delivered by a Yoruba judge on behalf of Innoson but here you are still crying like a Baby and playing unnecessary tribal Card.

Really? You think I was playing tribal card. Honestly you should be the one shutting the hell up. If you want to know who was playing that card, check your mods.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LZAA: 12:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
immhotep:

Lzaa , it's consolation time again.

Cc husbandsnatcha
grin

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Reference(m): 12:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dave0116:
your post in entirety was based on tribal sentiment

And what tribe do you suppose I am or what tribe do you suppose I post in behalf of. I rarely reply individuals on this forum so consider this a privilege. Donot attempt to drag me into your sphere of depravity. I donot recognise tribe. I speak no Nigerian language, have lived and worked in 32 out of the 36 states of Nigeria and grew up under Federal status and served this country in such. I cannot be bought by anyone's agenda or sentimental ideology.

GTBank remains my principal banker and is in my opinion the best bank in Nigeria. Moreover the late CEO was a close friend of the family. That I can call a spade, a spade concerning this particular incident speaks volumes of my personal principles. It should never have been allowed to deteriorate to such levels.

You on tne other hand should go and find your kind to banter with.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by ObaMekunnu: 12:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
GTB has through wishful thinking enrich Innosson Motors. Big lesson for corporate institution abusing rights and privileges.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Ikpongiton: 12:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
MrMcJay:

Mention a single bank apart from GTB that has granted a facility to Innoson.

Mention 1, just one.

Are you aware that Innoson applied to other banks and was turned down before GTB granted him this one?
no bank will to go to any media house and publish who they are doing business with,unless there is crisis.i can only believe you,if you can come forward with a proof and name of banks that refused innoson loan facility .i can not understand why you think that,any right thinking bank will throw out a loan application from an established car manufacturing giant,like innoson

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by LazyGold(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamJames:

Really? You think I was playing tribal card. Honestly you should be the one shutting the hell up. If you want to know who was playing that card, check your mods.

The first news in Circulation was fake news so the mods were right to have stopped it.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Kennydoc(m): 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
OneCorner:
Ndi afonja in trouble.

Can we just stop these tribalistic comments please? Don't you get tired of these endless wars between Yorubas and Igbos all over social media?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by BluntBoy(m): 2:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
OneCorner:
Ndi afonja in trouble.

Oh, please, shut up!!!

The justice of the Supreme Court is a Yoruba man.

So, don't even see this as a battle between Igbos and Yorubas. If it were, Innoson would never get a favorable judgement.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by Burnavick(m): 2:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
I'm porting directly to access bank.... at least they keep buying not GT wey innosson dey price
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by IamJames: 3:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
LazyGold:

The first news in Circulation was fake news so the mods were right to have stopped it.

There's no difference in what's in this thread and those hidden yesterday, it's all the same.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by vivalavida(m): 3:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Burnavick:
I'm porting directly to access bank.... at least they keep buying not GT wey innosson dey price

U no well I swear

I laughed so hard
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by chiefobdk(m): 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
dunkem21:

Lol.. Where your tribalistic mod deleted all threads that would've enlightened you.

Enjoy your ignorance tongue

I love GTB but we should all know that Innoson is also a corporate company that should never be run down on social media like here.

Business should be separated from politics and tribal tantrums. It is no coincidence that this happened on Friday. A customer is angry. A dissatisfied customer tells 100 people. I shouldn't be telling GTB all these when they're the ones chanting..

CUSTOMERS ARE ALWAYS RIGHT!

Innoson is out for media war and GTB shouldn't engage him/them. They have a lot to loose if they do.. I have said it countless times here but they won't listen.

Innoson as a company is enjoying the publicity... He will do everything to sustain it in d media space. He no get anything to lose but more to gain. A lot of people will hear about Innoson and wonder what d company is about

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by chiefobdk(m): 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dave0116:
tribalism has eaten you up, right into your bone marrow that you're so blind to the reality of being human.... I weep for this useless generation of Nigerian youths, who don't have hopes of making one billion in their life time but will go to any length to insult every successful individual on the basis of tribe. NIGERIA will be great again, but folks will you will never be a part of it.

I don't know why you attack dat guy he post is nowhere near being tribal
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by chiefobdk(m): 8:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
horlique:
GTB should have settled this issue now long ago.. Haba. NAA my bank ooo.. GTB has really helped internet Enterpreneurs like me..I hope they scale..

But all alone the news was reporting this issue as if GTB had a upper hand in the issue.

The real truth was in circulation. Reasonable people believed. But some chose to believe lagos ibadan expressway journalists

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by seguno2: 8:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
Reference:

Then it will indicate that Nigeria is yet to open shop for business. I do not know of any Fortune500 company that has not experienced serious legal wranglings and has not been penalised massively for various shortcomings over the course of its history.

We are all here lambasting Boeing Corp for building defective planes and many nations and airlines have cancelled orders. GTBank has been called out for defecient service and here you are playing the typical Nigerian shortsighted vindictiveness that has made this country near an ash heap.

Boeing could as well say it was Ethiopian Airlines and Lion Airlines fault, that they did not have vastly experienced pilots and then the aviation world including Airbus, Bombadier, Dassault, etc will 'refuse to sell planes to those airlines'.... thereby boycotting them. This is just stupid thinking.

If Innoson goes on to become successful most banks will fall over themselves to offer services. The facts of the matter are clear amd every reponsible financial industry will study them and benefit from avoiding such for the good of the industryjust as Airbus will benefit in learning from the errors of Boeing, period.

We should be a civilised people, governed by laws and driven by the desire for best practices, not a nation of senseless retributive gangster mafiosos. A lecturer assaults his student and is reported and disciplined. The next thing you here Nigerians say is, 'oh, she will never get to graduate'.... 'oh she had better leave the country as no employer will offer her a job....'

Just sick thoughts that lumps everyone into this pit filled with asps.... when it is entirely not true.

You have said all that needs to be said.
Thanks.
There should be more of your thoughts to increase the number of people who can make our country a law and order nation that is innovation and business friendly.
Thank you so much.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kernniejay(m): 9:17am On Apr 01, 2019
skales67:

Can you listen to yourself?

Innoson collected a loan from GTB...there was agreement that the loan will be serviced over a period of time from Innoson's accounts. GTB went against the agreement and was taking more than the stipulated amount in the terms of servicing. They did this thinking that since Innoson is not a graduate (they thought he was an illiterate ipod like most SW bigots here call Igbos) that he won't find out. Innoson found out with the help and assistance of auditors and sued them to court. The High court gave the ruling that gtb erred and should pay Innoson for damages, they ran to court of appeal, court of appeal turned down their appeal in favor of innoson and gtb again being silly and greedy ran to supreme court and they still upheld the judgement if the appeal court!

So tell me where did gtb "help" Innoson? They are thieves! They stole from Innoson and THEY MUST PAY!

Nonsense!!
Interest on Bank loan is usually subject to changes without notice to the creditor and this condition is always stated in the Offer Letter issued to borrower, except where it is specifically and categorically stated that the interest rate is fixed and cannot change, which may likely be the case here in this situation. GT should have just allowed Innoson carry their wahala go front jejely without accepting to grant them any facility, now it has boomeranged on the bank.
Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by kernniejay(m): 9:24am On Apr 01, 2019
enolife2:

my brother please kindly leave that fool kernniejay to die in his foolishness. No matter how much effort you put in educating him he will not still understand that business is base on mutual benefit and agreement because of his sentimental and tribalism mind set.
I no blame you, you are under a serious generational curse that is why you talk as an unfortunate being that you actually are. Instead of you to go for a deliverance from the demons troubling your life, are here wasting your destiny away on the internet. Stinking scaly wag! Let me educate you if your brain will be able to comprehend, interests on bank loans are subject to reviews without prior notice, except it is categorically stated in the Offer Letter that such interest is fixed, that is when a bank can be liable which may likely be the case with GT Bank. Idiot.

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by skales67(m): 4:58pm On Apr 01, 2019
kernniejay:

Interest on Bank loan is usually subject to changes without notice to the creditor and this condition is always stated in the Offer Letter issued to borrower, except where it is specifically and categorically stated that the interest rate is fixed and cannot change, which may likely be the case here in this situation. GT should have just allowed Innoson carry their wahala go front jejely without accepting to grant them any facility, now it has boomeranged on the bank.

That's the point!

The bank granted him the facility with the intent to steal from him by tricks!

Innoson came to you for a loan, you granted the loan. Why not stick to the terms? You began to make deductions anyhow in the name of COT, profit after tax, service charges etc. And they thought the man was a dunce?
GTB gathered termite infested wood and expected lizards not to come for a feast...it's not done that way.

They are even lucky they are dealing with a lenient person like Innoson. If it were someone like me, I will slam them with another separate suit of harassment and abduction via EFCC and physical assault against the person of my wife (remember EFCC officials slapped the wife when they came to arrest him)

Useless bank

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank by johnsonsegxy: 3:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
unclenna:
Is not by asset. Most asset are very difficult to be liquidated....

How far bro? U still dey Bonny?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stripe Acquires Nigeria’s Paystack For $200 Million To Expand Into Africa / How To Establish A Bottle Water/pure Water Factory (estimates & Costs Included) / Erisco Foods Shuts Down Nigeria’s Factory, Relocates To China

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.