Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:31 PM

Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) (48314 Views)

Anthony Joshua Vs Kubrat Pulev: Heavyweight Boxing Fight On Dec. 12 In London / Mohamed Salah Avoids Kiss From A Female Reporter (Photos) / Kubrat Pulev Fined, Banned From Boxing After Kissing Female Reporter (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19am On Mar 30, 2019
Foodforthought:
Rid our world of irresponsible men and watch women worship men. It wouldn't have happened if the slowpoke had self control. Me, any lady that gives me a peck I didn't ask for will be sued. Period. grin

the difference between us and them... I've seen women squeeze men's nipple via the shirt without permission... caress or even grope his groins via the trousers without permission... spank his buttocks without permission... and they get away with it... Because they believe we want it... we enjoy it...if we can become more disciplined... exercise self-control...then maybe things may become different...

2 Likes

Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by naijainstinct: 5:51am On Mar 30, 2019
DonroxyII:
Pulev was just watching her lips all through the interview ..... at some Point he scratched his lips ....... I saw intent, deliberation and overzealous ......

The lady was not surprised , perplexed nor mesmerised ..... she smiles and even said thank you ....... Maybe she was just being professional.

Now,she suddenly wants some of the champion's winnings ...... Soup has land for her .......... Oyinbo and it's just business.
Apt. You just shared my thought. 80% of those who have commented on this thread haven't even watched the video clip.
Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by Drabrah(m): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2019
GavelSlam:
After receiving punches looks like he wasn't himself at the time.

Reporter didn't seem to mind but that may be an illusion.

She didn't seem to mind, abi she wanted it. See how she grabbed d lips
Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by Nobody: 7:04am On Mar 30, 2019
She has been flirting with him from time and the boxer claimed she joined him for drinks after. Bitch just wants a fat pay cheque.
Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by shogsman(m): 9:58am On Mar 30, 2019
Another hoe looking for compensation,she obviously gave the guy signals,I hate feminists.
Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by Awoo88: 10:42am On Mar 30, 2019
LiveByNight:

Just look at this one
[img]https://media1./images/41623c30893884b0cd1b2d696a3abd33/tenor.gif?itemid=9495358[/img]
Why you still like this naaa
Re: Kubrat Pulev Suspended After Kissing A Female Reporter (Photos) by Chiansky(m): 12:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
stagger:
Not condoning his action, but the reporter was acting flirtatiously. However, he should have been more controlled and should have approached her after and toasted her if he found her very hot (which she is actually).

Bad judgement on his part.

Good afternoon bro, happy Sunday, I have been trying to contact you on ur maize farm topic. Pls send you number to chibansky @ Gmail. Com

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ronaldo Becomes The First Player To Score 400 Goals Across The Top 5 Leagues / Ronaldo Rejects £5.3m-A-Year Offer To Become The Face Of Saudi Arabian Tourism / Cristiano Ronaldo Hits 500m Followers With Most Liked Photo On Instagram (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.