Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,546 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors (37570 Views)

Richard Nnadi: Celebrities Are Paying Their Debts - Escape Night Club Owner / Richard Nnadi Calls Out Bbnaija Stars, Musicians As Escape Club Is Shut Down / Richard Nnadi’s Traditional Wedding: Don Jazzy, Tonto Dikeh, Jude Okoye & Lasisi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Kobicove(m): 11:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Name and shame them...that's the best way to get them to pay you what they owe

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
abdeiz:
Nairaland ehn...even for midnight you must see something interesting to read. Never a dull moment here if you are addict of craziness

gringrin Naso bro
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by themonk(m): 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
slick1:
::
Until people realise there is nothing special about being a Celebrity, they will keep falling for the trick like this businessman who has turned into a cry baby.

Listen everybody, " Celebrities are hustlers like you and I. Sometimes their hustle dey pay and sometimes it doesn't."

So they can go broke and owe also. So don't be expecting them to go about with 'Tati Billion' in their pockets everytime. When them owe too much them go take off again to another club again and owe also. If every club owner that gives credits call out their debtors, you guys will be surprised at how it will be the same set of people.
You are stating the obvious, who doesn't know celebrities are humans and hustler too?

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Codes151(m): 12:01am On Mar 30, 2019
This Uriel self... you don go there before? Or cuz them mention Bba she wan show herself!!!

This last set of bba kids think they relevant

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Our local joints here for mainland dey correct pass all these over-priced, nonsense place called clubs! cool

Your head dey there baba!

Make we hook up, do one-one na........with correct fish pepper soup to follow grin

#Mainland lomo

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Devilhimself: 12:14am On Mar 30, 2019
chyckxx:

lol. 6ix na correct baller, him name no go dey. grin
he don clear davido naa
bros that davido guy get money

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by EmzyT: 12:54am On Mar 30, 2019
That one saying he Should call the names sharp sharp, Na calling the name go make go get him money for am? Make him use this means threaten them first then the sensible and intelligent go go pay to avoid Embarrasement, I'm very sure some Celebs go for don go dey pay now

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Bonebreaker(m): 1:30am On Mar 30, 2019
visijo:
What's the difference between stress, tension and panic?
Stress is when wife is pregnant;
Tension is when girlfriend is pregnant;
Panic is when both are pregnant!
and shock is when u find out u are not the father of both

7 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 1:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Most tim3s these celebs feel it's a privilege and honour to come to their clubs so they don't pay for drinks.

2 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by namiji2598: 4:08am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
people wey I think say go make the list.
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
I gt feelings say yung6ix name go dey dere, him comment na cover up
e sure m say olamide and reminisce no ft dy dere.those ones too street pass may dm no gt sense
but d guy really fxck up, aw u go give credit sotay ur biz go run down.
I suspect them too bro
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by namiji2598: 4:11am On Mar 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
Wetin concern agbero with overload? Wetin I dey find go there sef? Our local joints here for mainland dey correct pass all these over-priced, nonsense place called clubs! cool
soon u will make it too bro
and u will visit even more bigger places
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by wahles(m): 4:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Na person Wey chop fufu him body dey fun grin
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 5:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Bonebreaker:

...then DIE is when the Doctor tells you your preeeq wee not work again embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by mystmoze(m): 5:30am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
e sure m say olamide and reminisce no ft dy dere.those ones too street pass may dm no gt sense
Davido pay am few days ago na wizkid be de original debtor... Na real gbese � king
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Kharol1234: 5:31am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
davido name no dae for d last post u see as him dae hail davido na as him brother and frnd......d rest fit dae but obafemi martins no 2 sure......
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 5:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Bonebreaker:

...then DIE is when the Doctor tells you your preeeq wee not work again embarassed embarassed
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Martinez39(m): 6:01am On Mar 30, 2019
#120m? What a fool. The biggest mistake people make is that they don't know how to draw their boundaries.
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by ofiko123(m): 6:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Bros call out their names jor,make we know the onigbese's..
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Nobody: 6:28am On Mar 30, 2019
if u want to be succed in business. tell your friend and family to pay.

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by PapaAdanna: 6:30am On Mar 30, 2019
A lady attacked him too saying he is owning her in her own hotel
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by tsinzu: 6:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Okeyjesus:
Post the name first, no be by gara gara.... Las Las if you no post am, you be scam!
April 1st is the date he gave, e no far again but I suspect he just used it as a threat so that they can all rush to come and pay their debt to avoid embarrassment

3 Likes

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by ihimiray(m): 6:53am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Davido no dey Der. The guy set talk am
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by 9jaRealist: 6:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Richard, abegi quit wasting your time...

Because you will discover that NIGERIANS HAVE NO SHAME! cheesy
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by 9jaRealist: 7:02am On Mar 30, 2019
AntiWailer:
Club is not profitable.

Na for fronting and money laundering.

When the real source drug etc dry, una go close it down

The capacity of some Nigerians to paint virtually every human endeavor negatively is something else... sad
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Barbieperry(f): 7:08am On Mar 30, 2019
Who saw patoranking's comment ;Dhat guy is an idiot... grin grin
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Mrpojj(m): 7:41am On Mar 30, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Some Nigerian celebrities have reacted after Richard Nnadi of Escape Nightclub, threatened to call out the 150 debtors owing him over N120m.Recall that we reported earlier today that Richard Nnadi, the CEO of Escape club  called out BBNaija stars, musicians, slay queens, footballers and even politicians on his Instagram page as his facility was recently shut down over N120m debt.

Here are screenshots which captured how celebrities reacted after Richard Nnadi of Escape nightclub threatened to call out debtors;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/29/celebrities-react-as-richard-nnadi-of-escape-nightlub-threatens-to-call-out-debtors/

Is bad that this so call celebs will be doing this
Ruining someone's business
They go about looking for freebies
Some will even act like they have forgotten they were owing
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Bigseven(m): 7:48am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii
delist obafemi martins and timaya cos they wont do such a thing.
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by DSoj(m): 8:09am On Mar 30, 2019
sodiqapril:
WizKid
Davido
CDQ
Timaya
Orezi
Skales
MC Galaxy
hushpupi
Jim Iyke
Efe
DJ timmy
ifu enada
bambam
bobrisky
obafemi martins
skibii

Werey LOL
Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by omoiyalayi(m): 8:27am On Mar 30, 2019
I neva knew 9t clubs sell stuff on credit until one of my boss sent me to go & pay off some 9t clubs debts he was owing them

He gave me abt 300k to pay four 9t clubs, I was surprised all of them have a book dat contain the list of all debtors with names and d amount dey were owing

I sure say that my boss name go dey dia grin

And I don introduced the wife to nairaland

Chai!! Wetin we go do now

1 Like

Re: Celebrities React As Richard Nnadi Of Escape Threatens To Call Out Debtors by Happyfela(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2019
patoranking comment is annoying, For those Blaming the Guy,it is not that easy to curb this fast lifers from owing you especially when you are offering Entertainment

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'My Car Is Back': BBNaija's Khloe Strikes A Pose With Her Car (Photos) / Simi Does The Zanku Dance In Heels While On Stage In Anambra / Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.