Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:09 AM

Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) (37557 Views)

Drake's Bluetooth Toilet (Photos, Video) / Hilarious Photo Of Lady Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet (photos) / Actor Charles Okocha Drinking, Singing And Defecating Inside Toilet (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 6:00pm On Feb 27, 2018
A Nigerian comedian, Segun Dangote has shared a story of how his wife escaped being bitten by a snake in their toilet. Read his Instagram post below.

He wrote;

"At about 12midnight last Sunday, wifey went to pee and seconds later I heard screams from the bathroom "Blood of Jesus! Blood of Jesus!! Segun!! Segun!!! Blood of Jesus!!!" I jumped out of bed asking what happened to which she responded; "There's a snake in the toilet!!!" As she rushed out of there in shock, I immediately made my way in there to know if it was a snake she actually saw (You know how women can be sometimes na) and if it was, so I could at least ascertain where exactly it was. As I got in, I realised she was right. It was a snake oooo Fada Looooord! Dude's head was already raised up from inside the WC and first instinct for me was to close the toilet bowl to prevent it from crawling out completely, which I did. Still not sure what to do next (as it was a first time experience for me), I flushed, kept it closed and asked wifey who was apparently still freaking out, to go call our security guard so we could kill it if it was still in there.

When Mohammed came. We opened the seat and it was clear. "What happened?" I quizzed. "E don flush go be dat" he responded. "Really? Just like that?? Okay o" I said. Anyways we left the toilet bowl closed all night and got some salt with Naphthalene balls on our way from work on Monday. This morning (Tuesday) I opened the bowl again to see if I could scrub and clean the place seeing we had poured a number of things inside and... there the snake was again; apparently been hiding underneath the top area of the toilet seat so I quickly closed it, waited for wifey to leave the house (else another drama would have ensued) and then called for Mohammed again. This time we got petrol, poured into the toilet plus where it was hiding and the rest, as they say is history.

Whilst I'm grateful to God for safety, I'm also wondering whether or not I've just killed a potential ATM in my house...� Anyways, y'all join me in thanking God and please pray wifey agrees to return to the house with Mo cos she's not exactly sounding like she's coming back anytime soon.

Let's all be more careful and conscious of our environment please. May safety continually remain our portion. AMEN."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BfslmYcDmZo

Source: http://mandynews.com/2018/02/27/nigerian-comedian-segun-dangote-narrates/

4 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
the snake meant no harm it just wanted money that all .

if it come to my own toilet me iwee just kuku say "big bros big bros anything for the boys"

42 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
angry

Lalasticlala this man Segun killed a snake, ypur favorite animal on the planet. Never let his jokes make FP

9 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:02pm On Feb 27, 2018
Close call. I still don't know why Noah allowed snakes and mosquitoes into the ark.

89 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Mandynews(f): 6:05pm On Feb 27, 2018
lalasticlala
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by heendrix(m): 6:09pm On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:
Close call. I still don't know why Noah allowed snakes and mosquitoes into the ark.

Lol grin

9 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10pm On Feb 27, 2018
heendrix:
the snake meant no harm it just wanted money that all .

if it come to my own toilet me iwee just kuku say "big bros big bros anything for the boys" with my two hands up
Many snakes to you toilet

7 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Nobody: 6:16pm On Feb 27, 2018
THANK GOD FOR your wife's life. Season of snakes!!
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Papiikush: 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
thesicilian:
The way I have been killing mosquitoes recently ehn...

I think Noah allowed more than two mosquitoes into the ark.

23 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Samirana360(m): 6:28pm On Feb 27, 2018
check for our 36m

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
They called security guard for snake.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by rawtouch: 6:29pm On Feb 27, 2018
shey na pit laterine una deh use undecided

maybe the snake wanted to give head.. grin
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
vv
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by polite2(m): 6:31pm On Feb 27, 2018
Blood of moses
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Tb222(m): 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
it is either u have a safe in your house or fond of hiding money in the toilet to decieve armed robbers, anyway congrats would have been another 36mil gone, but I doubt you have that kind of money.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by AlienRobot: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Hello Mr. COA1. I couldn't reach out to you via PM. Don't really know what is wrong with my private message.

Any update? Have they finally gotten back to you??
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 6:32pm On Feb 27, 2018
Chei Fulani herdsmen God punish you o
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by vivalavida(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
I will break that toilet seat to make sure that snake was killed that first time.

Nothing like flushing it out and believing it's gone

2 Likes

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by donblade85555(m): 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
vvv
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by deafeyez: 6:33pm On Feb 27, 2018
Make Lala no vex for u o.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by ekems2017(f): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Is it a joke or life story pls.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by easybussiness: 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
sounds like comedy
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Stevengerd(m): 6:34pm On Feb 27, 2018
Ogbeni The Snake No Mean Any Harm Jare, Na hin own share of our national cake the snake wan kon chop.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by IamPatriotic(m): 6:35pm On Feb 27, 2018
The snake wanted to swallow your wife ni, since there was no money to swallow anymore.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Shroud: 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Yeah, no pics but the one from Google.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 6:36pm On Feb 27, 2018
Where is lalasticlala?
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by sisisioge: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Oh dear! Me wey no dey carry light go when PHCN don do their thing. May God keep his people safe o shocked

1 Like

Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by nonut: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
Already on front page.
Lalasticala no dey disappoint.
Re: Segun Dangote: My Wife Escaped A Snake Attack In Our Toilet (Photos) by thesicilian: 6:38pm On Feb 27, 2018
rawtouch:
shey na pit laterine una deh use undecided

maybe the snake wanted to give head.. grin
Always check your WC bro. I've seen it live o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Bags Master’s Degree On Her 35th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Laycon Becomes The New Face Of Mentos Nigeria / Ola Of Lagos Replies Steve Varsano, Says Client Gives Him Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.