Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,100 members, 7,821,801 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money (40121 Views)

Customers Fighting Inside Banking Hall (Video) / Fight Breaks Out In Banking Hall As Bank Refuses To Reverse Customers' Money / Angry Lady Drives Her Car Into A Bank Hall After Waiting For Hours For Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by nduprincekc(m): 10:47pm On Dec 02, 2021
According to report

His account was hacked and withdrawals made. He reported to the bank. They traced the hacker's account, blocked further outflows and requested he do an affidavit attesting to the fact that he didn't authorise the withdrawals, only to return to the bank with the court affidavit and was informed that further withdrawals have been made and his N450k savings all cleared.

He quietly left the bank, got a rope and returned to hang himself inside the bank hall.

*STOP CLICKING LINK OR SENDING BVN OR NIN ONLINE*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJMADZPGYAE

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Illuminatiship(m): 11:03pm On Dec 02, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Nobody: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
When I saw the video this morning I just weak
I just love his actions, sometimes it's not always click link online...
sey e easy to have such a huge amount and let it go down the drain. mehn this Buhari regime no be child play

165 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by emapraiz(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Pele
When there is life there is hope

But Naija government go frustrate that hope for you self cry

And some persons go use same money go do dorime for club
This Life no balance

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Dailymice: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
A lot of fraudsters have blood hanging on their head; you scam someone and the person commits suicide and you think life would be normal again for you or your generations? You have a curse on your head already.

That yahoo guy on Nairaland called Slawormiir probably has a lot of innocent blood of victims he had scammed who committed suicide on his head. Don't envy fraudsters, they NEVER have REST!

379 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by FalseProphet1(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
I see davido sending him 500k as part of his charity program, I see him back on his feet hailing and smiling with davido.

I see other lazy youths going into the bank with rope to attempt suicide hoping for davido to pick their call, I see the bank arresting them.

This I have seen.

361 Likes 37 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by MrOON: 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
If he was serious, he would have gone to Bush instead.

However, banks need to find a lasting solution to this. While everyone needs to be careful with their bank details, most of these online fraud are committed by ex bank staffs.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Kaandi(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2021
Pathetic

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by SpecialAdviser(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
I guess the useless bank is Access Bank. Don't be surprised that the hacker is an access bank staff.

Access bank is the most useless bank in Nigeria and I only pity people transacting with that banks. Fraudulent deductions, fraudulent attacks and poor services.

Last year my access bank account was hacked. They even never had a clue to helping me out. Shame

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by money121(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Ok
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by flemsy15(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Bank officials no get dat kind sympathy d guy dey find, their only problem is dat he's trying to commit d suicide inside d bank, if he goes outside and kills himself, it's none of their business.

This hacking and withdrawals are becoming too rampant and these banks are indifferent of the situation

73 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Kingcalls: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Still , people celebrate fraudsters in this country

93 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by BruncleZuma: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
This is sad; as the poster above has noticed, Nigeria is responsible for this suicide attempt. We are all collectively responsible (we who have shut our mouths when ill-gotten wealth is praised and hardwork is laughed at, we who have turned a blind eye to our relatives' malingering ways...we are all responsible.)

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by floss(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Just imagine what he is passing through because of our failed system... the bank is responsible for his misfortune, he should sue the bank for negligence.
How I wish our Yahoo boys can channel their skills on hacking the accounts Federal Government is using to borrow all these our unaccounted loans from China and co. Instead of inflicting pains on innocent hustling citizens.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by posty56: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
grin cheesy grin, I no suppose laff but this they funny, on a serious note, people should have two accounts one for savings let it not have ATM card only use it to transfer to the second account meant for spending do this and have peace.

77 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ignis: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
This same UBA again?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Yankiss(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
I had a similar experience. Just too bad. And one idiot just made free with someone's sweat to spend illicitly with his sick cronies. Why do parents welcome these brats brandishing money and cars they have no means to get legitimately? How did the fraudsters compromise the bank a second time after being blocked??

33 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Oyinlomobambam(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
kiss
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by motionarena: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Chai feel sorry for him

And 450k na some people 1 night in the club money

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ForeThinker: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
E don b
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by YOUNGELDER1(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Hard times
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Ethanuella: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
embarassed
Heartbreaking

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
Slawormirr
Is this the empathy and sympathy you and your likes express twice on a Tuesday?

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Stevenson20: 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
With the way these fraudsters are operating with some help of bank officials, people will stop depositing money.

Most people will convert it to USDT and other cryptos and have peace of mind.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by tillaman(m): 10:41am On Dec 03, 2021
shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Kingluqman(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
I know tha feeling..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by ReubenE(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Problem dey this country
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
sad
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by figure007(m): 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by Mopolchi: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Frustration is real. People should stop riling up others.

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Tries To Commit Suicide In Banking Hall After Fraudsters Withdrew His Money by berryace007: 10:42am On Dec 03, 2021
Omo

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ten (10) Ways One Can Remain Poor In Life / Naira Exchange Rates Today / How To Identify Fake Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.