Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. (2165 Views)

Duck Farming: Let's Journey Together / Tagiri Health Benefit To Chicken And How To Prepare It… / Why Duck Farming Is A Good Alternative To Chicken Farming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by bnet1010(m): 1:24am On Mar 30, 2019
If you are looking for an alternative to chickens then duck farming is a good and viable option to consider.

It is economically viable good source of income, and a steady source of nutritious and tasty eggs and meat. You might as well consider raising ducks in your backyards, or as a commercial venture.

Though chickens have proven to be very good source of farm fresh eggs and meat, you cannot take that away from them.

If you really want to have an expansion and alternative to chickens then duke is a good option due to it hardiness.

Ducks can serve as a source of multiple streams of income and a good source of eggs and meat just like chickens.

Duck farming have supplied meat and eggs to many poor families, and not just supplying them with meat and eggs it has lifted a lot of them out of poverty.

Especially those from the rural community, I have seen families enjoying extra source of income from engaging in just backyard duck farming.

This highly profitable farming venture if only can be re-invented and pursued like chicken farming, it will lift a lot of families out of poverty.
[b]source:[/b]http://bnetlens.com.ng/duck-farming-good-alternative-to-chicken/

1 Share

Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by Lordave: 1:52am On Mar 30, 2019
I love ducklings, they're cute, but I love duck meat more.
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by jidowu84: 11:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Very nice business. Naija is blessed bro
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by greenhope(m): 12:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
Do duck seat on its egg? I mean hatch it's egg
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by castins(m): 12:10pm On Jun 26, 2019
Where can i buy these duck? I need one male and two female, am based in Port Harcourt.

I love ducks, I bought two, but they are yet to start laying eggs, please how many months do they stay to get to maturity?
bnet1010:

If you are looking for an alternative to chickens then duck farming is a good and viable option to consider.

It is economically viable good source of income, and a steady source of nutritious and tasty eggs and meat. You might as well consider raising ducks in your backyards, or as a commercial venture.

Though chickens have proven to be very good source of farm fresh eggs and meat, you cannot take that away from them.

If you really want to have an expansion and alternative to chickens then duke is a good option due to it hardiness.

Ducks can serve as a source of multiple streams of income and a good source of eggs and meat just like chickens.

Duck farming have supplied meat and eggs to many poor families, and not just supplying them with meat and eggs it has lifted a lot of them out of poverty.

Especially those from the rural community, I have seen families enjoying extra source of income from engaging in just backyard duck farming.

This highly profitable farming venture if only can be re-invented and pursued like chicken farming, it will lift a lot of families out of poverty.
[b]source:[/b]http://bnetlens.com.ng/duck-farming-good-alternative-to-chicken/
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by Fk2021(m): 4:32pm On Sep 09, 2020
Point of Lay female Ducks for sale we also have matured male in stock we supply nationwide call/WhatsApp: 08068479653[b]Point of Lay female Ducks for sale we also have matured male in stock we supply nationwide call/WhatsApp: 08068479653[/b]Point of Lay female Ducks for sale we also have matured male in stock we supply nationwide call/WhatsApp: 08068479653
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by castins(m): 6:21pm On Sep 15, 2020
How much for a mature male? I live in PHC.
Fk2021:
Point of Lay female Ducks for sale
we also have matured male in stock
we supply nationwide
call/WhatsApp: 08068479653[b]Point of Lay female Ducks for sale
we supply nationwide
call/WhatsApp: 08068479653[/b]Point of Lay female Ducks for sale
we supply nationwide
call/WhatsApp: 08068479653
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by Fk2021(m): 9:58am On Oct 10, 2020
castins:
How much for a mature male? I live in PHC.
We can get them to you in PHC sir, just give us a call and place your order... call: 08068479653 Matured mating Big Drakes = 7k each
Re: Duck Farming: Why It Is A Good Alternative To Chicken. by castins(m): 6:12am On Oct 11, 2020
Will you accept pay on delivery?
That's what I can go for.

Fk2021:

We can get them to you in PHC sir,
just give us a call and place your order...
call: 08068479653
Matured mating Big Drakes = 7k each

(1) (Reply)

Face Of Agriculture Turn Around In Futa, Now Sexy,juicy,fashionable,valuable Etc / I Need Current Price Of Turkey Bird From Day Old To Maturity / What Will You Like To Know About Ogbomosho And Agriculture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.