Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,358 members, 7,829,911 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos (53094 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ifymadu: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2019
All of them alhaji yet they perpetrate violence. SMH

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by kareemkamil(m): 6:20am On Mar 30, 2019
The nest Lagos State governor

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by gaby(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Agbero na still agbero sha...upon every attempt at disguising the real him..a proper look will still give him away upon hearing his name despite the monkey coat...

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by freemi(m): 6:24am On Mar 30, 2019
thebossagain:
Happy married life to the couples, but it's amazing how the agberos live comfortable and the drivers lives in misery. This is not fair.
der intimidate n milk d drivers. Too bad

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ikorodureporta: 6:25am On Mar 30, 2019
They look responsible cheesy
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by perdollar(m): 6:29am On Mar 30, 2019
every agbero in yorubaland is Yoruba muslim

5 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Odegbami1(m): 6:31am On Mar 30, 2019
I wouldn't blame all this thugs, I blame the useless government that is using them as their political tools. I traveled out of the country some years back and I was in the same hotel with this guy. He is a confirm killer. He talks anyhow, no courtesy, I am ashamed to be tag a Nigerian when I see this guy attitude. The way the government makes them have access to the state fund baffles me. We really have a long way to go in this country. The so call leader are our problem

4 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:31am On Mar 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:
THUGLIFE THUGLIFE THUGLIFE
Do you listen to rap music?

Amd who takes them serious?... when jailroom is their holiday vacations..
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 6:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever had of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever had of a British thug in its media space?

Not like they dont have it in good numbers, but they dont elevate thuggery or give it room to grow beyond its confinement.

#dontelevatethuggery

not like I support them but it happens everywhere pls... If a drug lord like Pablo is having his wedding I bet u it will even hit front page

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 6:35am On Mar 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:
THUGLIFE THUGLIFE THUGLIFE
Do you listen to rap music?
do u sell that stuff in ur profile
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by sonnie10: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2019
Time to spend the election money. These are the guys that benefited from the bullion van we saw at budillion on election eve.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Spidermon: 6:35am On Mar 30, 2019
olas24u:

You must have a thick voice and your first punch must weigh like ,20kg or more.

E be like say na their HR be this
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:36am On Mar 30, 2019
ihimiray:
not like I support them but it happens everywhere pls... If a drug lord like Pablo is having his wedding I bet u it will even hit front page

And how did pablo end his days?... his country killed him because their children and officials were loosing focus and being influenced into thuggery.

This would damage the psych of the poor/easily swayed to better themselves as they would see thuggery as beneficial and a means to a successful end.

5 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by sonnie10: 6:39am On Mar 30, 2019
ifymadu:
All of them alhaji yet they perpetrate violence. SMH
Alhaji is not actually a title as many would assume. It actually means visitor. That is someone who has visited Mecca.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Wiseandtrue(f): 6:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever had of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever had of a British thug in its media space?

Not like they dont have it in good numbers, but they dont elevate thuggery or give it room to grow beyond its confinement.

#dontelevatethuggery

You have Tinubu to thank for that!!!

These bois are in charge of his dirty works!

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 6:45am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

And how did pablo end his days?... his country killed him because their children and officials were loosing focus and being influenced into thuggery.

This would damage the psych of the poor/easily swayed to better themselves as they would see thuggery as beneficial and a means to a successful end.
one way or the other Pablo had people in government too..don't worry even if the state doesn't kill him karma will definitely catch up with him

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
ihimiray:
one way or the other Pablo had people in government too..don't worry even if the state doesn't kill him karma will definitely catch up with him

Same way they have people in govt, but by the time we would eventually see the devil we are creating, the damage may have consumed many.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Gforce2019:
Are you jealous
For what? Are you one of them?
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by kmaster007: 6:49am On Mar 30, 2019
Don
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Ugee12: 6:51am On Mar 30, 2019
teacherbim:
you mean all the women in your life are poo and worthless?
So you have time to reply that bastard?? Don't you know his mother and sisters are all poo and worthless?? Plus the fools that liked his comments.

3 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by babadeee(m): 6:56am On Mar 30, 2019
This guy is a Muderer and una they celebrate am, news don finish for 9ja angry sad all admin wey dey this nairaland una get big problem especially Op embarassed
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by xiexieee(f): 7:05am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.
the good thing is with all your hate and dislike towards ALL women, las las na WOMAN born you...

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 7:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

Same way they have people in govt, but by the time we would eventually see the devil we are creating, the damage may have consumed many.
Dis people have to backing of the government.one reason y I don't interfere. I just wait till they kill themselves..
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by LazyGold(m): 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Congratulation
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Samade7: 7:11am On Mar 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Tout marry tout

Lout n not tout bro.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ghost3040: 7:15am On Mar 30, 2019
teacherbim:
shut up...He's right.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by HajimeSaito(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Please for the sake of consistency, include your mother and your sisters in this equation.

BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by frozen70(f): 7:32am On Mar 30, 2019
Am very sure this is not his first, second or third wife

These illiterates that have taken agbero job as their profession, once their illegal revenue increases, the next thing is how to marry another wife

Apart from that no other plans

Faji Faji every time, no investment plan, no future plan

Very soon agberoes will soon become celebrities

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by hisexcellency34: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2019
This him jacket no be here ooo
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Ohraykon: 7:35am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
u mean naija women
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Ohraykon: 7:37am On Mar 30, 2019
teacherbim:
yeye naija gurls dey would always defend theirselves bitches
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Darevofpeace(m): 7:46am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
You can eventually marry a beautiful woman if you are rich,check out Akpororo.Three things rules the whole universe, money,power,sex.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.