Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,300 members, 7,829,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos - Events (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos (53089 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 7:47am On Mar 30, 2019
Every Nurtw chairman in every state is Rich...

So no pains.

They located their talent.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Olajah81: 7:50am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

Amd who takes them serious?... when jailroom is their holiday vacations..

Like ur father who left Jail recently...!!!
Am proud to be NURTW member
Ur salary is my weekly feeding allowance
I joined NURTW since wen l was in 200L
Through NURTW, l met Tinubu, Osibanjo, Elumelu and so on
I study Mathematics at University of Lagos
Over 500 graduate as a Member of NURTW member nationwide
We receiving over 3000 CV daily ..
Up National!! Progress!!!
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Olajah81: 7:51am On Mar 30, 2019
sonnie10:
Time to spend the election money. These are the guys that benefited from the bullion van we saw at budillion on election eve.

See how a fully grown up human being splitting poos online
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Jiga2019(m): 7:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Abeg ehn, let me knw if d post for financial controller is vacant in d NURTW, I study computer science but I can work in d post
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:03am On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:
grin

Is there any Graduate Trainee vacancy in NURTW?

I for like work there oh. grin

I get degree, so I no suppose carry cane dey stand for bus stop angry

NURTW is a career

MC Oluomo

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Mar 30, 2019
That must be a bullet proof shoe undecided undecided
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by madgoat(m): 8:33am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever had of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever had of a British thug in its media space?

Not like they dont have it in good numbers, but they dont elevate thuggery or give it room to grow beyond its confinement.

This would corrupt the minds of the easily swayed, undunted almajiri's and even graduates. Its extremely difficult to correct in a nation plagued with unemployment... this was how yahoo yahoo gained prominence, today it is now a career.

#dontelevatethuggery

Go and sit down. Envy and jealousy fills your heart. Just because you cant afford the good things of life like the NURTW bosses doesnt mean you should spew crap.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ijabiken1(m): 8:34am On Mar 30, 2019
dainformant:
Congratulations are in order for an executive of the National Union of Road Transport Workers (NURTW), Lagos state chapter, Idumota Azeez Lawal popularly knonw as Kunle Poly, who got wedded to his fiancee yesterday.

The NURTW factional leader tied the knot in style to his partner identified as Olayinka Lamerica, in an event graced by family, friends and colleagues.

The wedding is coming days after the road union rivalry in Lagos, appeared to have been brought to an end following the reunion between the its executives. The NURTW top shots, Alhaji Mustapha Adekunle a.k.a Sego, Alhaji Azeez Lawal a.k.a Kunle Poly and Alhaji Musiliu Akinsanya a.k.a MC Oluomo, were pictured together in an event.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/idumota-azeez-lawal-a-k-a-kunle-poly-weds-olayinka-in-lagos.html
MC OLU OMO US COMING FOR U OOOO,DNT SKEEP OFF
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2019
madgoat:

Go and sit down. Envy and jealousy fills your heart. Just because you cant afford the good things of life like the NURTW bosses doesnt mean you should spew crap.

See them... thugs, what is the criteria of being an NURTW boss?
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by bendike: 8:36am On Mar 30, 2019
jullidee2006:
hope the groom's car is a "danfo" bus....
Lol, bros na benz ohh grin
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Olajah81:

Like ur father who left Jail recently...!!!
Am proud to be NURTW member
Ur salary is my weekly feeding allowance
I joined NURTW since wen l was in 200L
Through NURTW, l met Tinubu, Osibanjo, Elumelu and so on
I study Mathematics at University of Lagos
Over 500 graduate as a Member of NURTW member nationwide
We receiving over 3000 CV daily ..
Up National!! Progress!!!

You joined NURTW in 200L as a Mathematics graduate...

You dont even sound like you have seen the walls of a University, or just maybe you led the Cult department..

2 Likes

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Mbediogu(m): 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
What is dat chain leash doing over the tie eh?
If you want to dress like a gentleman do so, but don't mix it with motor park methods.
Agbero dressing no be today oh.
Happy married life sha.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Bbbwings: 9:04am On Mar 30, 2019
ZIAZI:
They are all 'Alhajis', Very interesting !
grin
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by CaptainFM1: 9:18am On Mar 30, 2019
All of them are Alhajis!
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 9:29am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.
weytin fine for this bleached pig body? undecided
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Rozaytee: 9:35am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.
including ur mother... He-goat
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by rafcrown(m): 9:47am On Mar 30, 2019
YOU CAN TAKE A MAN FROM THE MOTOR PARK but you cannot take motor park out from the man.LOOK at the posture as if he is still he is at work.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by nadiq1: 9:48am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:

Shame on you mr. Misogyny
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Gforce2019: 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

For what? Are you one of them?

I'm not.. I can smell some flagrant of jealousy in your comments. always be objective .
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by teacherbim(f): 10:08am On Mar 30, 2019
ghost3040:
shut up...He's right.
yes he is right, your great grandmothers, mother, sister's, nieces and girlfriends, wife or wife to be are poo and worthless.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ghost3040: 10:31am On Mar 30, 2019
teacherbim:
yes he is right, your great grandmothers, mother, sister's, nieces and girlfriends, wife or wife to be are poo and worthless.
I can feel ur pains, I can smell ur tears from 8miles undecided undecided
Doesn't change the fact that he's right.

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ericmor: 10:35am On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=BOOOMNAIJA post=77107579]ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.[/quote

Wat is beautiful in the lady. She is just ok for him. They have the same look the only difference is the complexion
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ericmor: 10:41am On Mar 30, 2019
Jiga2019:
Abeg ehn, let me knw if d post for financial controller is vacant in d NURTW, I study computer science but I can work in d post

U get corrrct jazz for body? If not, u fit just go die like Christmas chicken � o

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by thesmallgod(m): 10:43am On Mar 30, 2019
Gforce2019:

I'm not.. I can smell some flagrant of jealousy in your comments. always be objective .
Your brain is open loop

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ericmor: 10:46am On Mar 30, 2019
perdollar:
every agbero in yorubaland is Yoruba muslim

Is very easy to do jazz and live with it why you are still devoted to your religion if you are a Muslim. They believe in fighting back y the other believe in forgiveness, peace and love
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ericmor: 10:51am On Mar 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Alhaji is not actually a title as many would assume. It actually means visitor. That is someone who has visited Mecca.

So who are the people that visit Mecca the holy land? Are they not Muslims.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by madgoat(m): 10:55am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

See them... thugs, what is the criteria of being an NURTW boss?

Mumu... Na only online you get mouth. Try say this rubbish with me face to face grin
N.B. proud driver i am and not poverty stricken like you grin
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Olajah81: 10:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

You joined NURTW in 200L as a Mathematics graduate...

You dont even sound like you have seen the walls of a University, or just maybe you led the Cult department..

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness...
U need mental therapy...
With ur level of Education?
Wht have u achieved
I don't blame U
Ur village pple have dial ur line
Ur salary can't pay my child skool fees

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by gabbasin: 11:16am On Mar 30, 2019
Iwo ita dun
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by gabbasin: 11:17am On Mar 30, 2019
Owo ita dun
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 11:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Olajah81:

Continue ur wacko-jacko in foolishness...
U need mental therapy...
With ur level of Education?
Wht have u achieved
I don't blame U
Ur village pple have dial ur line
Ur salary can't pay my child skool fees

Thats how you know people with insecurities... bye

1 Like

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by devlishGINGER(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2019
ihimiray:
do u sell that stuff in ur profile
yes I do do.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.